Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
Bad day. Calling it a night for MTGN; lots of forum stuff to take care of tomorrow.
Gateways7 wrote: ↑1 week agoslimy, rithaniel
(accidentally posted this in the wrong thread earlier, which is why it's a quote)
bravelion83 wrote: ↑1 week agoVotes: RattingRots, void_nothing
Packbeast of the Woods
Creature — Beast (M)
Megamorph (You may cast this card face down as a 2/2 creature for . Turn it face up any time for its morph cost and put a +1/+1 counter on it.)
Ferocious — As long as you control a creature with power 4 or greater, you may pay instead of paying Packbeast of the Woods's morph cost.
These beasts made their lair in a forest so thick that even Atarka herself couldn't see them from the sky.
RattingRots wrote: ↑1 week agoHenlock, Rithaniel
Koopa - I'm not sure if it's possible to complete a single task multiple times (like if you do the 5 life one twice do you get two counters?). The concept is very original, but it needs to be a bit more clear in execution. If you actually can double up on the tasks, it's probably too OP
Legend - I really like this, but both modes are OP. The same cost as demonic tutor needs a bigger drawback as life total can often be ignored. On the flip-side, you can just win the game out of nowhere with two of these in hand if you target an opponent you know has expensive cards.
slimytrout - Not really any notes. It is very powerful but I think just makes it into the acceptable range, just liked Henlock and Rithaniel's cards more.
Enchantment - Aura (R)
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player sacrifices an unenchanted creature. If they can't, sacrifice ~.