The Token Game

chochky
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by chochky » 2 years ago

Tides of Wave and Wing 2U
Enchantment
Creatures you control with flying have "Ward - 2".
2U, Sacrifice an Island: Create a 4/4 blue Dragon creature token with flying.

Next: a 2/2 colorless artifact creature token with "8, T: Exile target permanent." ← Name that token however you choose.

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Karn's Expertise 1cc
Sorcery
Create a 2/2 colorless Construct artifact creature token named Moonsilver Jailer with "8, t: Exile target permanent." It gains haste until end of turn.
You may cast a spell with mana value 2 or less from your hand without paying its mana cost.
"Ah, silver golem. I get it now!" - Chandra

Next: Fractals in white or red

lookingupanddown
Pronoun: he / him

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Geometric Imprint 1RRR
Sorcery
Copy target instant or sorcery spell. You may choose new targets for the copy. Create a 0/0 green and blue Fractal creature token. Put X +1/+1 counters on it, where X is the mana value of a spell copied this way.

Next: Blood tokens

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 2 years ago

Blood Tide UU
Sorcery
Create a Blood token for each Island you control.

Next: Slug tokens

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Mulch Defenses 2GW
Enchantment
When Mulch Defenses enters the battlefield, you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield and you gain 2 life.
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under an opponent's control or an opponent gains life, create a 1/1 black Slug creature token.

Next: Clue tokens
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 2 years ago

Ground Candy 4
Artifact - Food Clue (Un-U)
When Ground Candy enters or leaves the battlefield, forage or investigate. Use candy to represent those tokens.
4, T, Sacrifice Ground Candy: Draw a card and gain 3 life.
2, T, Sacrifice Ground Candy: Draw a card or gain 3 life.

Next: Your choice of Elder Sloth, Armadillo Elemental, or Human Amoeba.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Unbound Cloaks 1GW
Enchantment
Whenever an Aura you control is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, create a 2/2 green and white Armadillo Elemental creature token with trample and lifelink.

Next: A nonred Dragon token
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

lookingupanddown

Molderfang Falls
Legendary Land
Molderfang Falls enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add B, G, or U. You lose 1 life.
2BGU, Tap X creatures you control: Create a 5/4 blue and black Dragon Shade creature token with flying, deathtouch and haste. Up to X other creatures you control gain menace until end of turn.

Next: A nonblue Sphinx creature token

Incredium

Post by Incredium » 2 years ago

Muser of Mortality 5bb
Creature - Sphinx
Flying
When Muser of Mortality enters the battlefield, target opponent takes all cards in their graveyard and separates them into 2 facedown piles. Choose a pile, then reveal them and cast any number of creature spells from among the chosen pile without paying their mana cost. If no spells are cast this way, create a 4/4 black Sphinx creature token with flying.
4/4

Next: Atog Tokens

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Atog Egg 5
Tribal Artifact - Atog Egg (R)
Indestructible
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose Artifact, Creature, Enchantment, Land, or Planeswalker. Create a 1/2 red Atog creature token with "Sacrifice a non-Atog permanent of the chosen type: This creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn."
Though the egg hatches each day, it remains unbroken.

Next: Chimera token

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 2 years ago

Fleshbinding Biomancer3UB
Creature - Human Wizard
When you cast Fleshbinding Biomancer, create a 0/1 Chimera creature token. You may exile two non-human creature cards from graveyards. If you do, it enters the battlefield with both creature cards mutated underneath it.
1/3

Next: Mutant Frog token
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

lookingupanddown

Contaminated Pond
Land
Contaminated Pond enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add B or G.
At the beginning of your end step, if a creature you control died this turn, you may pay 2BG. If you do, create a 1/1 black and green Frog Mutant creature token with infect.
Khazer's influence calls to even the smallest source of corruption.

Next: an X/X Horror token
Last edited by lookingupanddown 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Priest of Dismantling BB
Creature - Phyrexian Cleric
Lifelink, protection from tokens
X, Discard X cards, Sacrifice Priest of Dismantling: Create X X/X colorless Phyrexian Horror artifact creature tokens. Activate only as a sorcery.
1/3

Next: A 0/0 token

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Glistening Germination 1WU
Sorcery
For each Equipment you control, you may create a 0/0 black Germ creature token and attach that equipment to it.

Next: 7/7 green Giant token

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 2 years ago

Trespesser of the Forbidden City 1U
Creature- Human Rogue
When Trespasser of the Forbidden City deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card and create two treasure tokens. If you do, that player creates a tapped 7/7 green Giant creature token.
1/3

Next: a creature token with a tap ability.

dyd
Randomancer

Kin-Tree Presence gw
Enchantment
Whenever one or more nontoken creatures you control become tapped, create a 1/1 white Soldier creature token with outlast w. This ability triggers only once each turn.

IIW: token that hates other tokens

Pygyzy

Post by Pygyzy » 2 years ago

Field of Fool's Folly
Land (R)
If a player would create one or more tokens, they create that many tokens that are copies of Field of Fool's Folly instead.

Note: I interpreted "hate" as in the hoser sense.

Next: A token that cares about the graveyard

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Hollows of the Gravestair BBB
Enchantment
Whenever a nontoken creature dies, its controller creates a */* black Zombie Worm creature token with "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to the number of creature cards in your graveyard."
When you control no non-zombie creatures, sacrifice Hollows of the Gravestair.
The worms live below the stair, but they may be drawn into the open with an offering of fresh meat.

Next: Mouse tokens

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Carried Below 2U
Instant
Put target artifact or enchantment into its owner's library second from the top. If a permanent you control leaves the battlefield this way, create X 1/1 white Mouse creature tokens, where X is that permanent's mana value.

Next: 4/2 tokens

lookingupanddown

Pastcaller Adept 5RW
Creature - Elephant Spellshaper
3R(r/w)W, , Discard a card: Create a 4/2 red and white Spirit Cleric creature token named Returned Pastcaller. It has flying and "When Returned Pastcaller enters the battlefield, return target Spirit, instant, or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand."
3/3

Next: a non-Aura enchantment token

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Titan of Ringing Anthems 3WWW
Creature - Giant Soldier (M)
When Titan of Ringing Anthems enters the battlefield or attacks, create a 0/0 white Chorus enchantment creature token with "Creatures you control get +1/+1."
Chorus tokens you control aren't creatures.
6/6

Next: Lizard tokens

dyd
Randomancer

Root Wall 3g
Creature - Plant Wall
Defender
1g: Root Wall gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate only once each turn.
When Root Wall dies, create two 2/2 green Lizard creature tokens with "1g: This creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate only once each turn."
2/2

Next: Shrine or Equipment token

lookingupanddown

Temple of the Merge Gates 5
Legendary Artifact Enchantment - Shrine
Whenever one or more Shrines you control leaves the battlefield, create a 1/1 colorless Shrine enchantment creature token.
Many have seen the energy of dying kami return to the spirit realm through the merge gates, just as new ones manifest in the material realm.

Next: a token with Reconfigure

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Mother of Wires 3GW
Legendary Artifact Creature - Wire Hydra (M)
2: Create a 1/1 colorless Wire Equipment artifact creature token with "Equipped creature gets +1/+1." and Reconfigure 1.
Sacrifice a Wire attached to Mother of Wires: Mother of Wires gains indestructible until end of turn.
"Found the drain on the grid, looks like really rough hack job. We'll have it cleared within the hour." -Gentaro, Grid Engineer, Final Report.
6/6

Clot of Wires XXG
Artifact Creature - Wire Hydra (R)
As Clot of Wires enters the battlefield, create X 1/1 colorless Wire Equipment artifact creature tokens with "Equipped creature gets +1/+1." and Reconfigure 1. Clot of Wires enters the battlefield with those tokens attached to it.
0/0

Next: tokens that produce other, different tokens

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt

Post by folding_music » 2 years ago

AEther Rerouter 3uu
Creature - Vedalken Wizard (R)
, Exile X creature cards from your hand: Create X Glimpse tokens. (They're blue 1/1 Illusion creatures with "Sacrifice Glimpse: Counter target creature spell you don't control unless its controller pays . If a spell is countered this way, you may create a token that's a copy of target creature card in exile.")
1/5

next: planeswalker tokens, teehee

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”