Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
Hopefully getting about 10 hours of sleep.
RattingRots wrote: ↑1 month agobravelion83, netn10
Boreal RitualNotes on emily's cardShowPersonally my view is that hate cards that are fringe playable in most cases, but are great against the thing they're hating are great, but cards that are actually good against everything are oppressive. I think this is a nice design and flavorful, but it would make the non-hate case worse, otherwise it's almost never wrong to maindeck it (or just throw it into a casual deck) and then you get to randomly oppress some strategies without a real investment.
slimytrout wrote: ↑1 month agokrishnath, netn10
Exile target creature, then return it to the battlefield under its owner's control face up or face down. (Face-down creatures are colorless 2/2 creatures.)
"With a simple snap of my fingers, I could reshape your very essence."
-Ixidor, Reality Sculptor
bravelion83 wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: Krishnath, emilyInfamy MarkHonorable mentionsShownetn10, RattingRots
When Infamy Mark enters the battlefield, exile target creature until Infamy Mark leaves the battlefield.
Infamy Mark enters the battlefield with four infamy counters on it.
At the beginning of your upkeep, remove an infamy counter from Infamy Mark.
Infamy Mark has hexproof and indestructible as long as it has an infamy counter on it.
Criminals are marked and left to suffer a period of quarantine wandering in the Great Desert that separates the Ten Cities.
Rithaniel wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: slimytrout (that's freakin' clever), RattingRots
No love for Nlia? Too bad. I'll have to come up with a way to make her more interesting.
: Add .
Discard Starstone Crystal: Choose one—
•You gain 3 life.
"Black as night but with a veritable cosmos of light shimmering within. Is it so difficult to believe that a stone like this fell from the sky?"
—Tal Ohru, traveling merchant
void_nothing wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: shukkets, emily
Creature - Shapeshifter (R)
: Ignore changes to target creature's base power and toughness until end of turn.
: Until end of turn, creatures you control gain protection from X/X creatures and gain all creature types.