Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
I'm officially losing my mind. I really thought I put this up an hour and half ago or so.
Flatline wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: netn10, Legend (I recently made a card that gained 1 life for each card you scry. Our cards should get together and go bowling.)
bravelion83 - I think your card could/should draw a card.
Creature — Djinn Monk (R)
When Jeskai Recruiter enters the battlefield, gain control of target creature with converted mana cost 2 or less for as long as you control Jeskai Recruiter. Untap that creature.
Creatures you control with converted mana cost 2 or less have flying and haste.
Rithaniel wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: netn10, Legend
Target player reveals their hand. You choose a card from it. That player exiles that card.
Each player may put a creature or land card from their hand onto the battlefield.
Fuse (You may cast one or both halves of this card from your hand.)
bravelion83 wrote: ↑9 months ago@Flatline: I'm also working on a custom set with a very big story behind it, the "very big project" that I mention in my signature link. I still don't know if I will ever make it public.
Votes: netn10, RattingRots
Honorable mention for Henlock.
This is a DFC. I'm using the red mana symbol as a color indicator because the bullet point is just too small and I haven't been able to find any good red circle character.
Whenever a player casts a spell, if that spell's madness cost was paid, put a charge counter on Growing Madness. Then if there are four or more charge counters on Growing Madness, transform Growing Madness.
"Madness is rarely sudden. Most often it starts as a state of mind that slowly grows day by day..."
( ) Enchantment (M)
Cards you own that aren't on the battlefield have madness .
, Remove a charge counter from Total Insanity: Discard a card with converted mana cost X or less, then draw a card.
"...until one day you find out your brain just isn't working anymore."
folding_music wrote: ↑9 months agovotes: netn10, void_nothing
Creature - Hound Shaman (U)
At the beginning of each upkeep, if one player has less life than any other, that player gains control of Ghazban Augur.
Outlast pay 3 life (Pay 3 life, : Put a +1/+1 counter on this creature. Outlast only as a sorcery.)
Legend wrote: ↑9 months agoBravelion, Marioguy3
Endless Genesis (Mythic)
Kicker (You may pay an additional as you cast this spell.)
Create a token that's a copy of target creature.
If Endless Genesis was kicked, it gains epic. (For the rest of the game, you can't cast spells. At the beginning of each of your upkeeps, copy this spell except for its epic ability.)
emily wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: Rithaniel, netn10
Creature — Naga Wizard (M)
When Qarsi Mindbender exploits a creature, gain control of target spell. You may choose new targets for it. (If that spell becomes a permanent, it enters the battlefield under your control.)
void_nothing wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: flatline, Shukkets
Petition the Radix
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a land.
Return target card from your graveyard to your hand.
"The living veins of Mirrodin give me answers but never the ones I hope for." - Thrun, the last troll