void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 10 months ago

Today's Challenge: -1/-1 creature or smaller

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
void_nothing 56 (+2)
Rithaniel 53 (+1)
netn10 50 (+2)
haywire 35
JovialJovian 22
Wren 15
Avacyn Believer 8
kwanyeegor-ii 1
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Mythic with drawback
Rithaniel wrote:
10 months ago
Votes: netn10, void_nothing

Fulcrum of Eons
Legendary Artifact - M
At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, if it isn't an extra turn, put a sand counter on Fulcrum of Eons and that player takes an extra turn after this one.
, , Shuffle Fulcrum of Eons into its owner's library: For each sand counter on Fulcrum of Eons, draw three cards, you gain 3 life, and may play an additional three lands this turn.
, , Exile Fulcrum of Eons: It deal damage to each player and each creature equal to three times the number of sand counters on Fulcrum of Eons

IIW: Goblin version of non-goblin legend.
netn10 wrote:
10 months ago
Votes: void_nothing

Project Purple Future UUGG
Legendary Creature - Ooze (Mythic)
Project Purple Future enters the battlefield with four +1/+1, flying, trample, and vigilance counters on it.
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, move a counter from Project Purple Future to it.
When Project Purple Future leaves the battlefield, put it under target opponent's control instead.
0/0

IIW: Maro's LotR teasers.
void_nothing wrote:
10 months ago
Votes: netn10, Rithaniel

Five Triome Hunt 2BBBBB
Legendary Enchantment (M)
When Five Triome Hunt enters the battlefield, each opponent creates a 1/1 white Cat Bird creature token with flying, a 2/2 blue Elemental Snake creature token with hexproof, a 3/3 black Nightmare Wolf creature token with first strike, a 2/2 red Dinosaur Ox creature token with trample, and a 1/1 green Beast Plant creature token with deathtouch.
Each creature your opponents control attacks you each combat if able.
Whenever a creature an opponent controls dies, you may return a card from your graveyard to your hand or cast a nonland card from your hand without paying its mana cost.
Chevill swore he'd retire after this one.

IIW: New theme for GWU
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 10 months ago

Vote: void_nothing

Creature - Avatar (Rare)
You have no maximum hand size.
At the beginning of your upkeep, draw a card.
Avatar of Mindfulness gets +1/+1 for each card in your hand.
-7/-7

IIW: Mono black destroy enchantment

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 10 months ago

Votes: netn10, void_nothing

This one was a really difficult one to design for.

Negative
Creature - Incarnation R
Other creatures get -11/-11.
Creatures are treated as though their toughness is the negative of its actual value.
Creatures deal damage as though their power is the negative of its actual value.
: Negative gets -1/-1 until end of turn.
-4/-4

IIW: Battle - War
War Def
Show
Hide
Wars are a subtype of battles I made for a NCED last month. You can use this definition or make your own.

(As a War enters, each player gets a copy to protect. Each player can attack copies they aren't protecting.)
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 10 months ago

Vote: Rithaniel

Skullbriar Overgrown BBGG
Legendary Creature - Zombie Elemental (M)
Trample, lifelink
Whenever another nonland permanent is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, if Skullbriar is on the battlefield or in your graveyard, put four +1/+1 counters on Skullbriar, then you may pay 2. If you do, you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield tapped.
Counters remain on Skullbriar as it moves to any zone other than a player's hand or library.
Sacrifice three Swamps and three Forests: Return Skullbriar from your graveyard to the battlefield. Activate only as a sorcery.
-4/-4

IIW: Kami legends
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”