Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
One day I'm going to finally start working on my Wastelands of Zanbae set. One day.
bravelion83 wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: shukkets, void_nothing ("tap target creature" isn't really red, but I'm interpreting more as "target creature can't block this turn")Change of MindHonorable mentionsShowFlatline, marioguy3, netn10
Look at the top card of your library, then look at the bottom card of your library. You may exchange them.
The first idea is rarely the good one.
Rithaniel wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: folding_music, shukkets
Creature - Bird U
When Mindleak Strix enters the battlefield, each player puts the top five cards of their library into their graveyards.
Mindleak Strix gets +2/+2 and has lifelink as long as a library has twenty or fewer cards in it.
folding_music wrote: ↑1 month agovotes: shukkets, marioguy3
, tap up to four untapped creatures you control: Put an Aura card with converted mana cost equal to the number of tapped creatures you control from your hand onto the battlefield attached to a tapped creature you control.
Each string requires a player of its own.
RattingRots wrote: ↑1 month agoThis one was tough to decide.
Unifying Momenthms and more comments on LegendShowHonorable mentions: folding_music, Rithaniel, void_nothing (I like the options this gives, and it would strongly reward good technical play, but I think sometimes the disparate effects would feel weird)
More on Legend's card:
I really like this and I'm pretty sure the cost is reasonable. I think in a really streamlined deck (even in limited) this could be extremely punishing. Even just essentially getting to explore and then untap your lands turn 3 could be really strong. I think it's tough because if it costs 2UR it has absolutely no constructed use, and is probably average in limited, but 1UR would be risky. I like taking the risk because it encourages finding ways to put Time Walk in a creature deck which is a non-standard use and would lead to a lot more aspects of Time Walk effects mattering than normally come up, but I can definitely see the downside.
Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control.
Henlock wrote: ↑1 month agoLegend, Shukkets
Target creature you control gains protection from the color of your choice and lifelink until end of turn.
Overload (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. If you do, change its text by replacing all instances of 'target' with 'each'.)
void_nothing wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: folding_music, emily
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay . If you do, scry 2.
When Stone Abacus is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, exile the top card of your library. Until end of turn, you may cast that card without paying its mana cost as though it had flash.