Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
So Sony and Disney are really going to screw millions of fans over what amounts to pocket change for either of them?
Rithaniel wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: void_nothing, RattingRots
Wish of the Elder Djinn
Tribal Instant - Djinn R
If you have more than 3 life, draw cards and lose life equal to the difference.
"Why, you ask? Mortal, I have the ability to create anything, to destroy anything, and to change anything. Yet, the first wish anyone asks of me in seven million years, is for disks of yellow metal. Instead of moping about it, I've decided to see this as an opportunity. Enjoy your gold."
bravelion83 wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: Flatline, netn10
Honorable mention: emily
You gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of creatures you control plus the number of planeswalkers you control.
"What being enraged for the death of my brother eventually taught me is that rage is rarely the solution to your problems. Reciprocal help often is."
emily wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: Rithaniel, bravelion83
Replicate (When you cast this spell, copy it for each time you paid its replicate cost. You may choose new targets for the copies.)
Copy target instant or sorcery spell. You may choose new targets for the copy.
A symphony that only few hear to its end.
kwanyeegor-ii wrote: ↑1 month agoflatline henlock
Creature--Dragon Angel Zombie (Mythic)
Tap an untapped creature you control: Arrogant Dracolich gets +0/+1 and gains flying until end of turn
Sacrifice a creature: Arrogant Dracolich gets +1/+0 gains haste until end of turn
Discard a creature card: Arrogant Dracolich gets +0/+1 and gains lifelink until end of turn
Exile two creature cards from your graveyard: Arrogant Dracolich gets +1/+0 and gains menace until end of turn