Commander Collection Green Delayed to Early December.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a ... 2020-07-13
Article wrote:Due to production delays, Commander Collection: Green will now release Dec. 4.

The delay is unfortunate, especially during the Year of Commander. But it's been a year of many things, and this delay is unfortunately out of our control. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Card Slinger J
Nope Not Today
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Card Slinger J » 3 years ago

Makes sense though I do hope we get some juicy reprints of the most expensive Green cards throughout MTG's history:

Sylvan Library - Hasn't seen another reprint since Eternal Masters yet it's continued to spike up to $70 a pop.
Exploration - Spiked up to $50 last I checked and is overdue for a reprint.
Concordant Crossroads - Could use another reprint unless it's on the Reserve List.
Food Chain - Read above.
Doubling Season - Could use another reprint since it's still $50-60 a piece.
Mana Reflection - Expensive due to being short printed in Shadowmoor.
Worldly Tutor - Really surprised that this was cut from Eternal Masters.
"Salvation is for those who are afraid of Hell. Spirituality is for those who have lived through it."

- Ralph Smart

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Card Slinger J wrote:
3 years ago
Makes sense though I do hope we get some juicy reprints of the most expensive Green cards throughout MTG's history:

Sylvan Library - Hasn't seen another reprint since Eternal Masters yet it's continued to spike up to $70 a pop.
Exploration - Spiked up to $50 last I checked and is overdue for a reprint.
Concordant Crossroads - Could use another reprint unless it's on the Reserve List.
Food Chain - Read above.
Doubling Season - Could use another reprint since it's still $50-60 a piece.
Mana Reflection - Expensive due to being short printed in Shadowmoor.
Worldly Tutor - Really surprised that this was cut from Eternal Masters.
Concordant Crossroads was printed in Chronicles, and thus is not on the reserved list.

Food Chain is from Mercadian Masques, and thus not on the reserved list.

Thus, both of these could easily be reprinted in it. However, I think it is unlikely that the Signature Spellbook will be filled with expensive reprints, of the ones listed there, I can only realistically see three of them being in the product: Sylvan Library, Exploration, and Worldly Tutor. Adding more than a few "money" reprints, and the entire product will be snatched up by scalpers.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

people have a little bit more money to spend during the Christmas season, so it's worth the wait?
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
people have a little bit more money to spend during the Christmas season, so it's worth the wait?
I'll be spending my excess cash on Commander Legends, unless that gets delayed as well, in which case I wait until it is released. I am currently ambivalent towards CC:G because I have no idea what is in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”