[IKO] Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths- Ebook and Lore

5colorsrainbow
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by 5colorsrainbow » 4 years ago

Well the book for Ikoira appeared early on Amazon, coming out less than 2 weeks;

and it looks like more info tomorrow;

So I figured we should get a thread going. Not much known lore-wise except;

-Vivien is the lead

-New walker and a returning walker for the other two

-Lots of monsters and a way in game to make your own which might translate into lore

-Mutate as a mechanic, hinting the monster here might not be fully natural

Update:

- Django Wexler is the author the ebook for Ikoria: Sundered Bond.

-Mysterious new character on the front cover.
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a pathetic little man who can't seem to grow a full mustache"

5colorsrainbow

Hmmm I was thinking werecat but maybe manticore instead?
https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5EA408B9
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a pathetic little man who can't seem to grow a full mustache"

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

not much to say, except this all looks amazing.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

clariwench
Disgruntled Izzet
Pronoun: she / her

Post by clariwench » 4 years ago

I definitely have high hopes for this book. Hopefully Vivien is portrayed as the villain she actually is, for once.
"Would that both gods above and demons below could protect me from good people. A man dubbed evil will take your purse, but a so-called ‘good man’ will not be content until he has ripped out your very heart.” - Davriel Cane, Children of the Nameless

Alchemy Mono Red Burn -- Historic Izzet Phoenix -- Historic Grixis Yorion Fires RIP -- Modern Burn -- Legacy Burn -- Grand Arbiter Augustin IV EDH -- Melek, Izzet Paragon EDH -- Kess, Dissident Mage EDH -- Jorn, God of Winter Brawl -- Gutmorn, Pactbound Servant Historic Brawl -- Chandra, Acolyte of Flame Historic Brawl -- Killian, Ink Duelist Historic Brawl -- Niv-Mizzet, Parun Historic Brawl

BeneTleilax

Post by BeneTleilax » 4 years ago

clariwench wrote:
4 years ago
I definitely have high hopes for this book. Hopefully Vivien is portrayed as the villain she actually is, for once.
i havent really cared about the story since ixalan, remind me why pokemon archer is a villain?

Guardman
A Dog's Dream of Man

Post by Guardman » 4 years ago

I hope that Vivian is portrayed as a villain as well. And not one of those cool, likable villains. But one of those hated villains that lowers her popularity. But that could just be my irrational hatred of all other people with the name Reid talking.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

5colorsrainbow

I'm watching the stream and skimming it, but hey we got a planeswalker guide!
https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a ... 2020-04-02
my briefs nots and thoughts;

-There be monsters. There are five main types and they can mix and match.

-It seems humans are the only intelligent beings, no elves or goblins. Might be wrong but as I write this, this what it seems to be.

-Human kinda just have to deal with monsters. they defend the best in sanctuary cities they can but there is always a bigger beast to crush walls or break through magical wards.

-Some humans can bond with monsters. It can be on sight or over time getting to know each other. Our new walker Lukka is one of these or becomes one by the end of the story.

-Five major regions called triomes, one for each color or wedge combo it seems.

-Narset hinted being her or have been here.

-Savai is WRB, the main monsters are cats and the apex monster is Snapdax who takes trophy from human hunts and said to have to force humans into building Drannith.

-Drannith is the biggest city and claims to have surivied any attacks on it.

-Drannith was built when humans where nearly killed off.

-Ketria is URG, main monsters are elementals and the apex monster is Illuna who seems to change the stories about them.

-Crystals mutate monster but seem to have no effect on humans. They flare and glow when near monsters so humans use them for defense.

-Indatha seems to be BWG, its monsters are nightmares and the apex monster is Nethroi a necromantic cat nightmare.

-There is a hot balloon city called Skysail.

-Raugrin is RWU, main monster is dinosaurs and Vadrok is the apex monster who said to burned a city and all memories of it, into ash.

-Lavabrink is a city built under a volcanic shelf and uses this to fend off monsters.

-Zagoth is GUB with the main monsters being beasts and the apex beast Brokkos thought to be the eldest of monsters.

-Some humans chose to be monster hunters and tend to not have a good relationship with the cities.

onering

Post by onering » 4 years ago

BeneTleilax wrote:
4 years ago
clariwench wrote:
4 years ago
i havent really cared about the story since ixalan, remind me why pokemon archer is a villain?
She destroyed a city to resuce a couple dinosaurs. We're supposed to cheer because it was a vampire city, but the majority of inhabitants, and thus the majority of people who were killed by Viv, were just regular people. But its ok because some vampires were mean to a T Rex.

In the PW guide, she constantly looks down on the human inhabitants of the plane for killing monsters, which they do because the horrific monsters hunt them for food and sometimes kill them for no reason. She expects humans to only run and hide and live like mice, or to be one of the few who can bond with monsters.

The woman is nuts. She is so anti civilization that she is cool with killing thousands of innocent people to make a point, and that's just in her introduction. She's a toxic blend of mass murderer and holier than thou, which makes her a great villain, and terrible hero.

BeneTleilax

Sounds like a typical MtG protagonist. Remember when Jace tried to nuke Innistrad out of cowardice?

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

she sounds like a female version of Garruk, although worse.. since she destroyed a city.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

onering

BeneTleilax wrote:
4 years ago
Sounds like a typical MtG protagonist. Remember when Jace tried to nuke Innistrad out of cowardice?
I think there's a difference between trying to kill a plane destroying eldritch abomination by nuking the plane its eating and destroying a city to free some dinosaurs and get revenge on the nobles. And even then, it was still %$#% of Jace because he's supposed to be the smart one who can figure out there's another way, which there was.

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 4 years ago

this just makes me like Vivien more <3 I'm already familiar with the humanity vs wilderness story and it ends up with the land around yr home town being dotted with huge industrial chimneys

BeneTleilax

folding_music wrote:
4 years ago
this just makes me like Vivien more <3 I'm already familiar with the humanity vs wilderness story and it ends up with the land around yr home town being dotted with huge industrial chimneys
You do realize you are a human, right?

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 4 years ago

BeneTleilax wrote:
4 years ago
folding_music wrote:
4 years ago
You do realize you are a human, right?
absolute slander!

Jace

Post by Jace » 4 years ago

I can't stand Viven honestly, villain or not. I have no interest in reading about her, but I will follow the story on cards and the wiki summaries. The author is good though.

5colorsrainbow

Quick thoughts on the book, if no one else does I'll put up a summary later but I'm not feeling the best and wanna head to bed (been at max stress for a few weeks now and my sleep is %$#% up). My thoughts and questions below but overall a good read, not my favorite but glad to see the story is trying to come along. I do however feel like this story was shorter than Eldraine and wonder if this a trend going forward. While the story is fine at this length, I would have liked to have seen more to clear up some plot points.
Show
Hide
-Surprise Lukka being the villain is interesting choice, though this another beast mage (even if its done with empath and force) and I fee like magics has enough.

-Bonding is a new-ish development and might also be a way for humans to move up the food chain slightly.

-Did not except his unnamed cat to be killed T-T I do wonder if that also caused it his flip into madness.

-Drannith had tales of walkers and researchers had guessed at other worlds

-They seems to worship a polytheist region since gods is thrown around.

-Narset just gets a name drop, looks like she's was on plane but near the action.

-Vivien can see/sense nature magic which is something I don't think we knew before. She also nots Ikoira predator/prey deal is unbalanced and monsters are somewhat unnatural to her view.

-Okay big question who is the one who corrupted Ozolith? My thought was Bolas and that this was a plane he had plans for but went out of control since his "death" but now not so sure from how Vivien seems to want to track them down still show they would still be alive. Wonder is thats also why Narset is here as well. I wouldn't be surprised to also see Vivien join the gatewatch after what she said about how realizing after War that she has a responsibility as a walker.

5colorsrainbow

Summary below, spoilers respected until all the story spotlights are shown;
SPOILER
Show
Hide
We are introduced to Lukka who is happily engaged to Jirina and is a member of best group of soldiers who protect Drannith.

Everything changes for him when his group is sent after a cat monster, The cat is smarter and more aggressive than normal and slaughters all but Lukka and one other of his group. Lukka and the cat bond and he passes out.

We found out bonding is a newish thing to happen on Ikoria and Kudro sees it as a sickness.

Kudro plans on having a trial and likely execution for Lukka so Jirina helps Lukka escape.

As he tries to get the wilds Lukka is almost captured but is saved by Vivien who sensed the bonding happening and wanted to see what was going on.

The story splits up between Lukka and Jarina;

Jaria is sent after Lukka with a band of monster hunters, not too much happens besides some world building and such.

Vivien and Lukka find the cat monster Lukka bonded too and found a large crystal called Ozolith and making the monster more aggressive, smarter and forcing them to attack Drannith.

Vivien and Lukka meet up with a group of bonders who are also trying to figure out what's going on. Bonded monsters are immune to the crystal's corruption. Vivien reveals she's a planeswalker.

The bondeder, their monsters and Vivien attack the monsters guarding the Ozolith and Lukka reaches it.

Right then Jarina and the hunters show up and the hunter starts to attack both the bonded and unbonded monsters, killing a bonder.

Whoever corrupted the crystals left behind a bit of itself to possess the crystal and its able to speak to Lukka and tempts him with its powers. Seeing the hunters and bonders and Vivien fighting as well as Jarina nearby, Lukka accepts and gains the power to control monsters on a grand scale.

The monsters slaughter the hunters and Jarina is saved by Lukkas cat who flies her home. She orders the cat to be left alive but later Kudro forces her to kill it. Unable to and seeing that there might be a way for humans and monsters to live together somehow Jarina is (secretly) stripped of her ranks and imprisoned. Kudro then kills the cat monster T-T

Lukka tried to get Vivien and the bonders to join him but they refused. Lukka dosnt care about the monsters live at all, seeing them as tools and several times forced the monsters into suicide attacks (such as making a wolf monster run though a wall of fire to kill a hunter and then let the monster burn) and the group don't want anything to do with it.

Lukka makes an army of monsters to show his control and tries to show Kudro the benefit of using the monsters as the first line of defense. Kudro doesn't care and tries to kill Lukka, forcing Jarina to come to use against Lukka. Lukka kills Kudro and decides if he isn't allowed to return home willingly he would conquer it.

Vivien and the bonders join up with Jarina and together the bonders, monsters, human army and Vivien are able to defend Lukka. He tries to force the bonded monster under his control but the effort to try the bond overloads the power and in a resulting explosion sparks and walks away.

After War of the Spark Vivien became more thoughtful on her role and responsibilities as a walker and started to track a (unnamed to use) walker who was the one who corrupted the crystals. Vivien names dropps Narset also being here so she might be with Vivien looking. Knowing for sure that walker had been there Vivien sets out to find him as well as hinting she would keep an eye out on Lukka.

Lukka appears in a swamp on an unnamed plane and is attacked. While not as strong he finds out he still has his power to control monsters and vows to return back home.

clariwench
Disgruntled Izzet
Pronoun: she / her

Post by clariwench » 4 years ago

I finished it this morning.

My non-spoiler review: The book is a 10/10. It caused me so much emotional pain in so little time. Lukka is a very well written character. Vivien finally chilled out, I was half expecting her to be on the monsters' side considering everything we've ever known about her.

My spoilery thoughts:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
People need to realize that Lukka just watched the cat murder people he knew well. I don't think anyone would be thrilled about being forcibly emotionally bonded to someone who just murdered their friends. The story blurbs and some flavor text were misleading about their relationship, but the novella is what's canon. And considering the society he was raised in - we cannot blame them either, as the monsters are a genuine threat and did nearly wipe out all civilization - his reaction to the bond was completely valid. Yes, we would have loved for him to be best buddies with the big flying kitty and it's sad that she never got a name... but that really wasn't realistic in the context of the story. And yes, Lukka had a major overreaction at the end and he's the antagonist of the story. He's definitely going to be a pawn to whoever the villainous planeswalker was... Oko? If we didn't know that the villain was a planeswalker, I would have immediately thought it was a red-aligned Entity because that lines up significantly better.
"Would that both gods above and demons below could protect me from good people. A man dubbed evil will take your purse, but a so-called ‘good man’ will not be content until he has ripped out your very heart.” - Davriel Cane, Children of the Nameless

Alchemy Mono Red Burn -- Historic Izzet Phoenix -- Historic Grixis Yorion Fires RIP -- Modern Burn -- Legacy Burn -- Grand Arbiter Augustin IV EDH -- Melek, Izzet Paragon EDH -- Kess, Dissident Mage EDH -- Jorn, God of Winter Brawl -- Gutmorn, Pactbound Servant Historic Brawl -- Chandra, Acolyte of Flame Historic Brawl -- Killian, Ink Duelist Historic Brawl -- Niv-Mizzet, Parun Historic Brawl

onering

folding_music wrote:
4 years ago
laughsinhuntergathererdyingat23

onering

Hmm, it looks like they're walking back Vivien's personality from psychotic eco terrorist to mildly annoying vegan. I could get behind that. They were at a crossroads with her, where if they kept her the same as she was in her introductory story, she'd have to be a villain to work as a character, and if they wanted her as a hero, or even a neutral force, they needed to change her personality. It looks like they chose the latter, and found a way to do that in universe so it wasn't a retcon. The invasion of Ravnica altering her outlook a bit and mellowing her out is a reasonable change.

5colorsrainbow

clariwench wrote:
4 years ago

My non-spoiler review: The book is a 10/10. It caused me so much emotional pain in so little time. Lukka is a very well written character. Vivien finally chilled out, I was half expecting her to be on the monsters' side considering everything we've ever known about her.

My spoilery thoughts:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
People need to realize that Lukka just watched the cat murder people he knew well. I don't think anyone would be thrilled about being forcibly emotionally bonded to someone who just murdered their friends. The story blurbs and some flavor text were misleading about their relationship, but the novella is what's canon. And considering the society he was raised in - we cannot blame them either, as the monsters are a genuine threat and did nearly wipe out all civilization - his reaction to the bond was completely valid. Yes, we would have loved for him to be best buddies with the big flying kitty and it's sad that she never got a name... but that really wasn't realistic in the context of the story. And yes, Lukka had a major overreaction at the end and he's the antagonist of the story. He's definitely going to be a pawn to whoever the villainous planeswalker was... Oko? If we didn't know that the villain was a planeswalker, I would have immediately thought it was a red-aligned Entity because that lines up significantly better.
Like Elliot, Wexler is a great author who seems to really know how to bring some good life into the characters. Gathering Storm was excellent and I hope they ask him back. Of note he does romance really well.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
The tragic thing I think Lukka could have learned to bond with his cat monster like they where showing in the card. He was, like Jirina, slowly coming around to seeing a new way of life with human and monsters somewhat working together as well as his cat monster having been spurred on to attack the city and might have never naturally entered.

My first thought was Oko as well, not really sure why but would make sense to make built up to a confrontation with him. Could kinda be magics Loki where is a threat and needing a group of walkers to stop him but not the raw world ending level of Bolas/Thanos.
onering wrote:
4 years ago
Hmm, it looks like they're walking back Vivien's personality from psychotic eco terrorist to mildly annoying vegan. I could get behind that. They were at a crossroads with her, where if they kept her the same as she was in her introductory story, she'd have to be a villain to work as a character, and if they wanted her as a hero, or even a neutral force, they needed to change her personality. It looks like they chose the latter, and found a way to do that in universe so it wasn't a retcon. The invasion of Ravnica altering her outlook a bit and mellowing her out is a reasonable change.
One line really stands out;
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Paraphrasing but Vivien is asked of her past she talks about until War of the Spark all she had was her need for revenge on Bolas and after the War she woke and realized Bolas was gone, Skalla was still gone what did she have left?
And I do like that we are still that the events of War are echoing with the characters, really helps built up how much of an event it was.

onering

5colorsrainbow wrote:
4 years ago
clariwench wrote:
4 years ago

My spoilery thoughts:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Like Elliot, Wexler is a great author who seems to really know how to bring some good life into the characters. Gathering Storm was excellent and I hope they ask him back. Of note he does romance really well.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
The tragic thing I think Lukka could have learned to bond with his cat monster like they where showing in the card. He was, like Jirina, slowly coming around to seeing a new way of life with human and monsters somewhat working together as well as his cat monster having been spurred on to attack the city and might have never naturally entered.

My first thought was Oko as well, not really sure why but would make sense to make built up to a confrontation with him. Could kinda be magics Loki where is a threat and needing a group of walkers to stop him but not the raw world ending level of Bolas/Thanos.
onering wrote:
4 years ago
One line really stands out;
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Paraphrasing but Vivien is asked of her past she talks about until War of the Spark all she had was her need for revenge on Bolas and after the War she woke and realized Bolas was gone, Skalla was still gone what did she have left?
And I do like that we are still that the events of War are echoing with the characters, really helps built up how much of an event it was.
I feel like the way wizards has been handling various walker's dealing with the war has been better than the actual war.

Zazdor

Post by Zazdor » 4 years ago

I finished reading yesterday. It's been quite some time since I posted, but here are my thoughts for what they're worth. Where I note spoilers, I do discuss various aspects of the novel from beginning to end (not necessarily in that order).

Overall Reaction (no spoilers)
Overall, the story was fine. I enjoyed the writing. Pacing-wise, I was impressed with the beginning introduction and development of characters and relationships, but I then felt the pace really picked up after Chapter 2 or so. New characters seemed to come and go pretty quickly after the opening, so I felt the pacing was inconsistent. As an action-adventure story, it was fine; as a monster story, I found it lacking. There were plenty of monsters, but I had assumed we'd see some more classic monster clashes or tropes. This leads me to the final piece that I felt was lacking: the word "mana" did not show up once. There was nothing Magic: the Gathering about this story; it could have been set in any fantasy universe. I had expected some type of use of Magic's iconic system outside of references to Planeswalkers/Sparks.

Setting Reaction (spoilers)
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Ikoria was bland. There were mysterious crystals that were somehow connected to monsters and that sprung up from the ground. The human strongholds were weakly established outside of Drannith. Vivien smartly noted how no two monsters are the same, which led me to believe that we'd learn something of how the monsters spawned, but there was no further development on this front. I didn't feel the adventurous world of Zendikar, the dangerous and awe of giant beasts from Tarkir, or the immensity of the dinosaurs from Ixalan. I suspect writing in a shared world is not easy; who knows how much the story changed from when Wexler started, or which art pieces he had to work with. The necessary lack of details were there so the story would not conflict with the card art or flavor text, but that also led to a soulless world. I think Ikoria missed the mark on worldbuilding.
Character Reaction (spoilers)
SPOILER
Show
Hide
I appreciated the characters here. The pacing of the story caused Lukka's shift to be more sudden and less explored than I'd like. However, I did not anticipate him to go rogue, so that development was a good surprise. I liked the tension between Lukka and Jirina. Their morning together early on reminded me of Garth and Norreen's scene in the bath in Arena; Magic stories do not often show affection or intimate moments--not that it was as intimate as Garth and Norreen's suggestive scene, as I recall it. As the story continued, the characters seemed more and more forgettable. The deaths of Lukka's companions early on shocked me, as I felt their relationships were being fleshed out really well given the short word count. However, every other character afterward showed up for a purpose and we'd move on.

I did not read all of Vivien's trip to Ixalan. I only really know her from her brief appearances in War of the Spark and Forsaken. I liked her development on finding/protecting/knowing "home." She sided with the monsters a bit, but she was pretty vanilla, I thought.
Plot Reaction (spoilers)
SPOILER
Show
Hide
The only plot reaction I'm really intrigued in, was: Who was the other Planeswalker? I was surprised to learn there was an interloper, especially with only Lukka, Vivien, and Narset spoiled as cards, so I was so excited to learn the identity. The mind contact and visions made me think of Ashiok, but we just saw them, and Vivien used a male pronoun. This does not seem the work of Tezzeret. Vivien mentions she met this Planeswalker briefly on Ravnica, so that also discounts Oko. Tibalt doesn't seem to have an interest in monsters or offering wishes. I had assumed the mysterious Planeswalker was Ob Nixilis: his own background in wanting power and destruction seems to fit, but his mutations of monsters does not seem to be an approach he would take. I am very disappointed not to learn the identity of this antagonist.
Overall, the book was worth a quick read and $4.00. I like that we're seeing a few separate stories that allow us to hover on a few different Planeswalkers after War, but the novella doesn't make me feel the need to revisit this plane any time soon.

onering

I kind of feel like Ikoria, generally, feels like a soulless plane. The planeswalker guide didn't do much other than set up that there are monsters and the humans are barely holding on against them. There's some cool ideas, whether they be the designs for the human settlements or some individual monsters, but overall I think the entire plane suffers from an odd feeling of being both empty and overstuffed.

Empty, because the world seems very small, and we just know of a few settlements and five underdeveloped biomes. Contrast with Alara, where each plane, more or less, felt fleshed out. You got the idea that Bant was a large world with several countries and a highly developed system of honor, with varied landscapes. Esper was built around Etherium, but it ranged from sandy deserts to endless seas to sewers, and there were multiple races. Grixis was a hellscape and a bit samey, but there was still mention of multiple locations and humans clinging on amidst the horror. Jund was similar. Naya you saw behemoths and jungles alongside vast plains and a great Leonin civilization perched on mountaintops, while more feral leonin prowled the jungles, elves did elf things, and humans had a cool Mesoamerican thing going on. Ikoria as a whole feels like it has about as much to it as Grixis or Jund, the two least developed shards, on their own. That's bad.

Overstuffed, because the art direction is too busy, what good concepts exist are too often treated as afterthoughts, and the monsters themselves are just such a mish mash and overwrought that despite all being unique they also all feel really samey. Sometimes when you have too much going on, too many zany wacky crazy designs, it all just becomes noise, and Ikoria is just visual noise. This is less a knock on the book, more so on the creative approach. At some point, one weird cat dinosaur monster isn't that distinguishable from the next, and rather than everything looking like unique combinations of wildly different tribes, everything just looks like a chimera, because really that's what they are. And we just came from a plane with chimera, and those chimera have the same monster made by mashing up different %$#% look that Ikorian monsters have. Because everything in Ikoria is a bunch of %$#% thrown at the wall, it ends up looking like the tiny sliver of Theros that is the chimera tribe. And its a shame, because some of the monsters would have been really cool if they were really unique, if their weirdness got to stand on its own and not get lost in an ocean of weird. Like, a Tiger Gorilla should be awesome, and someday someone will buy a lot of bulk online and see Ferocious Tigeralla out of context and think "WOW", but in this set its just lost in the sauce. Rather than wonderfully weird or crazy awesome like much of it would be in a normal set, it all comes off as just silly. I think its the sort of thing that's great in small amounts and adds something a little extra to a set, something a little weird or wild that shows there is more to a plane than the main event, but when it IS the main event it kind of sucks. Like, Sharknado in any other set would stand out, here is just "oh, they did Sharknado".

Drusus

Post by Drusus » 4 years ago

So I read the book. I mostly liked it as a fun romp with emotional moments. Certianly wasn't the train-wreck that was War for the Spark and its sequel. I would like to warm up to Vivien more, but her quotes from the story on the cards section makes her a hard sell to actually like. I personally believe it was also Oko in the Ozolith until Wizards actually reveals what it was.

I would have liked Ikoria to be expanded on in several sets, like a traditional 3-set structure. Perhaps Lukka shows up on Zendikar and maybe even meets Nissa which would be interesting. Also helping to expand us on his prespective and knowledge of Ikoria when comparing Zendikar.

I found the worldbuilding and art direction of Ikoria fine mostly like a popcorn flick. If it had more sets to grow, it would still be a popcorn flick, but it would have a more fleshed out world to enjoy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Lore”