[Official] State of Modern Thread (B&R 07/13/2020)

idSurge
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by idSurge » 4 years ago

iTaLenTZ wrote:
4 years ago
1 white mana instant: Exile target PW.
3 mana instant: Exile target PW and you draw a card.

The problem with PW's is they generate CA on the spot. Either the answer needs to be very undercosted to make up for it (basically trading CA for tempo) or has to come with an upside.
Thats pretty much it. We need savagely effecient removal, at instant speed, if Oko is the level of power we are going to be expecting.

In the end though, its a fundamentally flawed design/development position that Wizard's has adopted. It will ruin Magic if it continues.
UR Control UR

Tomatotime
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Tomatotime » 4 years ago

Tzoulis wrote:
4 years ago
Meanwhile the las Modern Challenge had 1(!) Urza deck in the Top 32, 3 E-Tron and 9(!) Shadow decks.

For reference:

I think it is worth mentioning that 7 out of the 8 top 8 decks in this finish are all goldfish/linear/solitaire piles, the only one on the up and up is that Bant Control list (which admittedly looks kinda cool). I'm not sure how this is indicative of a healthy format even if there is a diversity of gold fish decks, there still goldfish decks.

Aazadan

Post by Aazadan » 4 years ago

Mtgthewary wrote:
4 years ago
Destroy target creature or planeswalker with 4 mana or less, draw a card at 2 mana sorcery seems to strong? Or is this what we need?
It depends. That would be the sort of removal spell that at least trades at parity again. Or perhaps 3 mana, but untaps a land on resolution.

But, the question you then have to ask is... is that the route Wizards wants to go? They've spent a considerable amount of time and effort in trying to build up board states. They want most interaction to be happening during the combat phase, with removal and counterspells supplementing that rather than replacing it.

In many ways, such answers risk making the problem worse, because Wizards under their current design philosophies would then feel compelled to print even more removal resistant creatures to compete with spells that are now trading on par again.

Tzoulis

Post by Tzoulis » 4 years ago

Tomatotime wrote:
4 years ago
think it is worth mentioning that 7 out of the 8 top 8 decks in this finish are all goldfish/linear/solitaire piles, the only one on the up and up is that Bant Control list (which admittedly looks kinda cool). I'm not sure how this is indicative of a healthy format even if there is a diversity of gold fish decks, there still goldfish decks.
The Whir deck is a prison deck (we can debate how "interactive" they are), but in no way is it linear. Plus there's plenty of interactive decks outside the Top 8.
Mtgthewary wrote:
4 years ago
Ban mox. Solution end. People are still surprised it won gp and had 2 copys in top 4. Yeah sure, could be anything else. Bla bla
For the Nth time, you're not putting up an argument, but a mere reactionary soundbite. People aren't surprised that the deck to beat/(alleged) best deck in the forma/ a very powerful and popular deck put 2 copies in the Top 8 of a GP, but also managed to win it. It's %$#% expected from such a deck.

People seem surprised (or rather exasperated at this point) by your inability to present a case after so many have pointed it out or have even completed the discussion around Mox Opal.

I'll say it once again for the sake of the people not willing to go back 10 pages or so: A Mox Opal ban is a terrible idea, because

1. It completely nukes 2-3 inoffensive (even though that implies that Urza decks are in some way offensive - they're not) archetypes.
2. It's not the "problematic" card in the archetype in question.
3. Results DON'T back up your assertion.

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

Post by FoodChainGoblins » 4 years ago

Mtgthewary wrote:
4 years ago
Urza is broken since long time now. Can't understand this useless talk about and all this blindness
The meta right now is more about how can we create the best Urza list or how can you choose/tune your deck or another deck to beat Urza. Metas like this rarely happen and something should be done about it.

That being said, it is interesting about the design mistakes that ktkenshinx is discussing. Some of these design mistakes are not apparent right away, but become more apparent (after bans and such). Many of these are just mistakes waiting to happen or already happening. Which cards do we want to specifically put into this list?
Standard - Will pick up what's good when paper starts
Pre Modern - Do not own anymore
Pioneer - DEAD
Modern - Jund Sacrifice, Amulet, Elementals, Trollementals, BR Asmo/Goryo's, Yawmoth Chord
Legacy - No more cards, will rebuy Sneak Show when I can
Limited - Will start when paper starts
Commander - Nope

idSurge

Post by idSurge » 4 years ago

FoodChainGoblins wrote:
4 years ago
That being said, it is interesting about the design mistakes that ktkenshinx is discussing. Some of these design mistakes are not apparent right away, but become more apparent (after bans and such). Many of these are just mistakes waiting to happen or already happening. Which cards do we want to specifically put into this list?
2019 design mistakes? Start with.

WAR Walkers.
Hogaak/W6.
Oko.

Planeswalkers remain a problematic card type. I dont care about them being 'face cards'. This is a game first and foremost. They need to have removal that is BETTER than creature removal, because they near always generate automatic value.

What I would like to see?

No walker under 4cmc unless it is extremely narrow.
Removal for walkers that pulls you back into the game, and it probably needs to be instant, and low cmc.
Counters.
Discards.
Prison effects, but specifically against lands, in White.
Drop the London Mulligan.
Put cantrip/draw/scry FIRMLY into Blue.
Kick green down 2 levels.
Drop the London Mulligan.
Ban T3feri and Oko in every format outside of Vintage.
Print Bolt in Standard.
UR Control UR

Aazadan

FoodChainGoblins wrote:
4 years ago
Too much reliance on using creatures to stop the opponents creatures.
Nearly unlimited 2 for 1 potential on creatures.
Planeswalkers (especially 3 mana ones) that have static effects on the board.
A lack of effective removal, especially a lack of options.
Far too much emphasis on card selection rather than card advantage (this predates 2019).
Ridiculously pushed colorless cards (again, predates 2019)
A lack of strong tempo plays.
Too much graveyard value.

I'm sure there's more, or if you really wanted me to I could put card names to everything, but I'm pretty sure that would require a 100+ card list.

Above all though, the biggest mistake they have made design wise is that the only effective way to counter anything an opponent does, is to use creatures. Planeswalkers? A huge board of creatures is the answer. Strong 2 for 1 creatures? Play your own strong 2 for 1's. The opponent uses a removal spell? That means they have less mana for a creature, so you can play a bigger creature instead.

Now, I don't mind creatures being relevant, but at this point they're basically the only real answer to anything the opponent does and the solution to any sort of combo/board state is to threaten to hit the other person really hard.

Wraithpk

Post by Wraithpk » 4 years ago

So I've been out of the loop with Modern for the last few weeks, playing and watching a lot of Pioneer. Where's the discussion on Oko in Modern at right now? Is he most likely fine once Urza is gone?
Modern
ubr Grixis Shadow ubr
uwg Bant Stoneblade uwg
gbr Jund gbr

Pioneer
urIzzet Phoenixur
rMono-Red Aggror
uwAzorius Controluw

Commander
bg Meren of Clan Nel Toth bg

Yawgmoth

Post by Yawgmoth » 4 years ago

Leaders to legends (a play on swords to plowshares)
w
Instant
Exile target creature or planeswalker. It's controller gains life equal to its converted mana cost.

Counterspell 2.0
uu
Instant
Counter target spell
Flashback—Discard a land(or exile a blue card?)

Make red elemental blast and blue elemental blast legal in modern. Color restricted hate cards are good (both in casting cost and target) because they stay in the sideboard and only come out when things get out of hand. They never made black, white, or green versions of the elemental blasts but I can imagine them. I know they sort of break the color pie by giving non-blue the ability to counter. However, this is justified by the fact that it's color limited which sorta makes sense from a fluff perspective. For example:

White Elemental Blast
W
Instant
Choose one:
Counter target black spell
Destroy target black permanent

Black Elemental Blast
B
Instant
Choose one:
Counter target white spell
Destroy target white permanent

Green Elemental Blast
G
Instant
Choose one:
Counter target artifact spell
Destroy target artifact

And one last crazy idea. What if planeswalker loyalty was not free? I could imagine this effect on an artifact or enchantment that targets a player (or even targets a planeswalker who then drains its controller).

For example:

At the end step you lose life equal to the total loyalty among planeswalkers you control.

Or

When this artifact ETB name a planeswalker. At the end of each player's turn, any player controlling the named planeswalker loses life equal to its loyalty.

Ii could be in the same vein as pithing needle and making it an artifact would give everyone access.

Wraithpk

Post by Wraithpk » 4 years ago

Those first two cards would be utterly broken.
Modern
ubr Grixis Shadow ubr
uwg Bant Stoneblade uwg
gbr Jund gbr

Pioneer
urIzzet Phoenixur
rMono-Red Aggror
uwAzorius Controluw

Commander
bg Meren of Clan Nel Toth bg

Yawgmoth

Post by Yawgmoth » 4 years ago

Wraithpk wrote:
4 years ago
Those first two cards would be utterly broken.
Probably. The sad thing is white and blue don't have any good responses currently. For fixes:

What about ww for the first one? That would restrict its use to dedicated control decks. Mono white is super weak on its own.

Maybe add uu to the flashback cost for the counterspell? That way it's just a counterspell that doesnt put you behind on card advantage (that was my intention, a counterspell that replaces itself; you have to admit it would be fun).

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

Wraithpk wrote:
4 years ago
So I've been out of the loop with Modern for the last few weeks, playing and watching a lot of Pioneer. Where's the discussion on Oko in Modern at right now? Is he most likely fine once Urza is gone?
I could be wrong, but the last Oko discussion I saw in this thread is people saying his price is rising eventhough he got banned someplace. And a few people seem to be planning to buy..
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

True-Name Nemesis

Post by True-Name Nemesis » 4 years ago

Yawgmoth wrote:
4 years ago
Make red elemental blast and blue elemental blast legal in modern. Color restricted hate cards are good (both in casting cost and target) because they stay in the sideboard and only come out when things get out of hand. They never made black, white, or green versions of the elemental blasts but I can imagine them. I know they sort of break the color pie by giving non-blue the ability to counter. However, this is justified by the fact that it's color limited which sorta makes sense from a fluff perspective. For example:

White Elemental Blast

Instant
Choose one:
Counter target black spell
Destroy target black permanent

Black Elemental Blast

Instant
Choose one:
Counter target white spell
Destroy target white permanent
The issue with Blast cards is that in introducing these into Modern to deal with the "overtuned" walkers like T3feri, Oko and W6, they invalidate all but strongest of the "fair" walkers. And not just planeswalkers, creatures or even some spells as well now have to meet an even higher bar to be relevant.

Yeah having REB would be freaking great vs t3feri, oko, urza. But at the same time t5feri, cryptic command, into the story, vendilion clique etc become much weaker cards.

I honestly feel that non-land permanent removal is at a good level in Modern, outside of the most egregious and overtuned cards, we have a wide variety of versatile and efficient answers for most situations.

WoTC dug themselves into a hole with their %$#% up design direction since War of the Spark onwards. There's really no good solution to this so if I had to pick a poison, I'd much rather ban out the absolute worse of the lot rather than introduce cards that invalidate a lot of the lower-tier decks.

Aazadan

The Fluff wrote:
4 years ago
Wraithpk wrote:
4 years ago
I could be wrong, but the last Oko discussion I saw in this thread is people saying his price is rising eventhough he got banned someplace. And a few people seem to be planning to buy..
I've been playing Oko, and it's strong. Been running around with a Painter's Servant/Superfriends brew locally for the last 2 weeks. Oko features prominently, and while not the best card in the deck, is still very, very good. Painter's Servant incidentally is one of the strongest value cards I've played in a while. Between Torbran, Mystical Dispute, Veil of Summer, Gideon's Defeat, and a few others it can really power up a deck.

pierreb

Post by pierreb » 4 years ago

Eternal formats are theoretically diverse given their card pool. That's why I don't mind that decks be linear in pre-SB games. They can't possibly predict what they will be against. When they can it's a symptom of a skewed meta. So it's normal that they optimize their pre-SB deck to be as efficient as possible and prune cards that are not part of their strategy.

Only decks that have as their main strategy to control their opponent (control, prison, tempo) can ever be interactive pre-SB.

Now if decks stay non-interactive post-SB, that would be a problem. Which deck does not bring interaction post-SB?

Which brings me to the main point I wanted to make: I wish competitive magic was played with full deck lists and all games sideboarded. When you think about it, there is no really point in playing non-sideboarded games. It only makes the first game lopsided.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

Aazadan wrote:
4 years ago
The Fluff wrote:
4 years ago
Wraithpk wrote:
4 years ago
I've been playing Oko, and it's strong. Been running around with a Painter's Servant/Superfriends brew locally for the last 2 weeks. Oko features prominently, and while not the best card in the deck, is still very, very good. Painter's Servant incidentally is one of the strongest value cards I've played in a while. Between Torbran, Mystical Dispute, Veil of Summer, Gideon's Defeat, and a few others it can really power up a deck.
3 cmc, hard to kill, and his elk ability can turn even emrakul into an.. elk. Indeed strong, Briefly considered buying a few to upgrade my bg delve into sultai delve, but price is too much so I went with esper instead. Well, I am still hoping the elk man still continue to be strong, appear in more decks, and dodge a ban.... all because I wanted to keep selling my small stocks of Breeding Pool at a decent price - yeah, I know not much profit there but I'm desperate to patch up my financial losses in tarmogoyf. so I'm selling what can be sold at a profit. And that includes Breeding Pools. :$
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Aazadan

pierreb wrote:
4 years ago
Eternal formats are theoretically diverse given their card pool. That's why I don't mind that decks be linear in pre-SB games. They can't possibly predict what they will be against. When they can it's a symptom of a skewed meta. So it's normal that they optimize their pre-SB deck to be as efficient as possible and prune cards that are not part of their strategy.

Only decks that have as their main strategy to control their opponent (control, prison, tempo) can ever be interactive pre-SB.

Now if decks stay non-interactive post-SB, that would be a problem. Which deck does not bring interaction post-SB?

Which brings me to the main point I wanted to make: I wish competitive magic was played with full deck lists and all games sideboarded. When you think about it, there is no really point in playing non-sideboarded games. It only makes the first game lopsided.
This is why broad removal is important. Cards like Angrath's Rampage, Kolaghan's Command, Oko, etc... are important to formats because they can deal with multiple types of cards. Drown in the Loch is a good attempt at this as well. Broad answers are important unless you want the game to come down to sideboards even more.

ktkenshinx

Post by ktkenshinx » 4 years ago

This thread moved fast yesterday. In fact, all of MTG social media seems like it's moving fast these days. It's hard for old data dinosaurs to keep up. A few high level things to touch on topics I saw over the last 3 pages in the thread.

Re: Urza and GP Columbus T16/T64
There's tons of Sultai Whirza across these brackets (T64 here: https://www.channelfireball.com/all-str ... eck-lists/). There's 2 in the T8 with one missing on breakers as GK noted, 5 in the T16, 6 in the T32, and 10 in the T64. That's the kind of increasing conversion rate we see in undispusted best decks that probably have bannable pieces. For reference, Urza was 13.7% of Day 1, 14.3% of day 2, 15.6% of T62, 18.8% of T32, 31.2% of T16, and 25% of T8 (but almost 37% of T8 with Wu missing on breakers). This elevates GP Columbus from a yellow flag event to an orange flag event in my books, and now we have two orange flags if we count the ugly SCG Atlanta.

Re: speed of bannings
MTG Goldfish published the article yesterday about the pace of bannings, which a few users were in dialogue with here. I do agree that Standard does need these sorts of frequent bannings to stay afloat in the face of Wizards' horrendous design/dev/testing failures. The fundamental problem is at the design/dev/testing level, but when it comes to Standard, we should be criticizing those decisions alongside asking for bans. Did Standard need 4 bans in the last 3 months? Yes. Does Wizards need to understand those bans are because they have failed at the most foundational part of making Magic cards? Also yes, and between the two, the latter is more important. That said, I strongly disagree with the statements or suggestions that the rate of bans in other formats should also increase. If Standard gets solved with just a handful of sets, it's almost certainly going to stay solved and no amount of internal technology or metagame adaptation will save it. There just aren't enough tools to use. But if a larger format appears solved, it is critical Wizards allows that format time to breathe and evolve. Historically, this has meant 3-4 month banning periods with enough large event data to prove the case. There is no reason this should change, even if an increasingly frantic public wants the rate of change to match the rate of Magic's social media output.

Re: Modern vs. Pioneer
There was an interesting Reddit thread on this topic, which dovetailed with some of the discussion here, so I think it's important to revisit this critical new format. Again, I have been an ardent Modern supporter for years and have fought back against basically all forms of doomsaying in all places. At the same time, I take my conclusions where the evidence points me. In that regard, the evidence points overwhelmingly to a gradual but noticeable Modern decline in favor of Pioneer. As a few users including myself have pointed out in this thread, Arena is the way of MTG's future. Anything Wizards bets on in Arena is something they are going to bet on across all formats. We've heard them talk about Commander, Pauper, and Standard in an Arena context. We've heard them talk about Historic as a bridging format. We've heard them talk about Limited. And we've heard them talk about Pioneer as the Arena end-goal. Modern, Legacy, and Vintage are conspicuously absent from this discussion, and that should be deeply alarming to anyone who has long-term goals in those formats. All three of these formats are going to see an even bigger drop in the not so distant future. Modern will be the hardest hit because, as we have discussed before, its biggest selling points have nothing to do with its card pool. In fact, the card pool is very controvserial for many players. Its selling points are 1) lack of rotation and 2) diversity of viable decks. As long as Pioneer meets that demand, it will absolutely win out in a big way by the end of 2020. I expect the 2021 Modern event calendar to look very sparse relative to surging Pioneer demand. No amount of bans will fix this. The only thing that would change this tide is Modern coming to Arena, which simply won't happen.

(If I forgot to address a point or post directed at me, please @ me again)
Over-Extended/Modern Since 2010

Mtgthewary

Post by Mtgthewary » 4 years ago

gkourou wrote:
4 years ago
Link: https://www.channelfireball.com/all-str ... eck-lists/
Top 16 GP Columbus:
Sultai Urza/Whirza: 5 - 31%(!) -There is also another one in 17th position, by Zan Syed-
Mono Green Tron: 2 - 12%
Humans: 2 - 12%
Burn: 2 - 12%
Eldrazi Tron: 1 - 6 %
Bant Snow(Urzaless): 1 - 6 %
Bant Devoted Druid: 1 - 6 %
BuG Vengevine: 1 - 6 %
GDS: 1 - 6 %
One of them, Allen Wu, is 9th and is out of top 8, due to tierbreakers alone(as is the Bant Snow Urzaless list and the E-Tron list). I would say this is not a yellow flag, but something much, much more. Wizards now has to go through the data and decide if they want to act on the deck in the next announcement or give it time.
Later on, I will update with the Top 32/Top 64, if I find time.
Personal opinion: I would love no bans/unbans. but I agree with what the other people in here tend to say. Some kind of nerf needs to happen for sure.

Edit/Update:
Friday PTQ in GP Columbus:
Link: https://www.channelfireball.com/all-str ... eck-lists/
Top 8 :
Sultai Whirza: 3
Jund: 1
Dredge: 1
(weird) Affinity: 1
4C DS: 1
GDS: 1
thank you for this. Some people here should stop defending this deck because of personally reasons. We all can see the problem and results, but some duesnt want to accept and kept going on with sentences like: let's ban shadow because it was good on mtgo

Aazadan

[mention]ktkenshinx[/mention] Do you know how long it took to get Legacy onto MTGO? It seems that adding cards to Arena is more efficient than the MTGO process was.

I think one can definitely argue that a long term goal of Arena is to have full card support from RTR forward. But, it's worth noting that the jump from that to nearly full Modern support (essentially, the point at which most cards that see competitive play are available) isn't that much larger. Perhaps this is something you can actually check the data on. How many cards between 8th edition and RTR are there that see Modern play? Either at all, or in say any deck over 0.5% meta representation? If that number isn't any larger than say, two typical sets worth of cards (and I'm guessing it likely isn't), then perhaps Moderns future isn't as bad as it seems and maybe Wizards is simply attempting to avoid overpromising, and then taking longer than anticipated to deliver?

Edit: Totally unscientific approach on my part, but I just took one representative from each archetype listed as having a metagame presence on mtgtop8 in the last 2 months and counted the cards that were Modern legal but not Pioneer legal. Didn't spreadsheet it or anything, just a running mental list and it was approximately 310 different cards. This backs up my belief that Modern can be implemented into Arena without significantly more work than it would take to go all the way back to RTR for full Pioneer support. And I'll point out that historically, that's how they got Legacy onto MTGO, by first implementing only the competitive cards, and then slowly fleshing out the rest. And then quickly adding a specific card here or there if the metagame called for it (the biggest in recent memory was Palace Jailer, which was causing D&T to have significantly different paper vs online lists).

True-Name Nemesis

Aazadan wrote:
4 years ago
I think one can definitely argue that a long term goal of Arena is to have full card support from RTR forward. But, it's worth noting that the jump from that to nearly full Modern support (essentially, the point at which most cards that see competitive play are available) isn't that much larger.
There are more sets from og Mirrodin to Avacyn Restored (29) than there are from RTR to Throne (24). And that's not including core sets, Modern Masters and Modern Horizons. And there are a ton of Modern playables from all the way back.

Edit:

I understand you're talking about adding individual cards instead of sets but it seems like an inelegant approach, like if interactions with old cards get discovered but the cards weren't part of the 300+ 'modern pool' or tech cards that suddenly have a niche use because of something new. They would have to be patching cards in on demand to maintain an authentic Modern format.
Last edited by True-Name Nemesis 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Aazadan

True-Name Nemesis wrote:
4 years ago
Aazadan wrote:
4 years ago
I think one can definitely argue that a long term goal of Arena is to have full card support from RTR forward. But, it's worth noting that the jump from that to nearly full Modern support (essentially, the point at which most cards that see competitive play are available) isn't that much larger.
There are more sets from og Mirrodin to Avacyn Restored (29) than there are from RTR to Throne (24). And that's not including core sets, Modern Masters and Modern Horizons. And there are a ton of Modern playables from all the way back.
Yes, but not all of those cards require being introduced to Modern. For example, if you're trying to get competitive Modern up first then there's really no need to add say Abundance, Academy Researchers, or Afflict (the first 3 cards to appear in 10th edition) into the format. That's not how they handled adding Legacy to MTGO either. Hell, there's still cards that are Legacy legal that aren't actually added to the format on MTGO. Getting 100% of what is played in competitive metas, and 99% of what people are going to play in casual metas is good enough, and that's only a small fraction of the total cards.

To have a functional Modern format requires significantly fewer cards than 29 full sets. Like I said, I counted 310 as a rough count (311 actually), which means if you go back for a period of time and add at one time playables, and get a bit more expansive (certain land cycles and such where not all of them appear currently in competitive environments), you're still probably looking at under 600 cards, which is less than 2 large sets worth of cards.

Edit: To address your edit, that's really not a big deal. They've done that with Legacy and Vintage on MTGO as well. Those sorts of interactions are rare, and when they do happen you're talking about 1 or 2 cards here and there. Palace Jailer being a good example, it took a couple weeks and then it was added in.

True-Name Nemesis

I get you but still not too convinced either way.

If WoTC wants MTGA to be their main competitive/premier play platform moving forward, not having a complete card pool to test a format with on the platform itself hinders that. If it needs to be done 1st in MTGO before it gets added to Arena then it really defeats the purpose of having Arena as a competitive/premier play platform for Modern.

Tzoulis

Post by Tzoulis » 4 years ago

[mention]gkourou[/mention] The Saturday and Sunday PTQ's have only one Urza deck each in their Top 8s

Also, I'm seeing plenty of Jund going around.

As for the Top 64, yeah concerning numbers, but I don't expect anything to happen till February (?),

I assume GP Austin will be the deciding factor in their decision.

True-Name Nemesis

Tzoulis wrote:
4 years ago
gkourou The Saturday and Sunday PTQ's have only one Urza deck each in their Top 8s

Also, I'm seeing plenty of Jund going around.

As for the Top 64, yeah concerning numbers, but I don't expect anything to happen till February (?),

I assume GP Austin will be the deciding factor in their decision.
Been following CFB's Modern PTQ Top 8 lists for the past couple of Magic Fests and Jund does tend to show up a lot in those. Strange that it does well at PTQs but just can't perform at an actual Modern main event.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modern”