Genju of the Realm - Vomit.dec

serrot_29
Agent of Chaos
Pronoun: he / him

Post by serrot_29 » 4 years ago

Many moons ago, while sorting helping me sort my collection, my wife (MrsJ) came upon a random Hana Kami. This prompted the question "Is this flower vomiting up other flowers?" Recently while tinkering with other decks, I decided I should try to make my wife's small pile of cards that was her "vomit deck" into something. I spent a few weeks (with the help of Ulka) finding all the cards that had "vomit" coming out of the mouth of something within the art. To make sure I didn't miss anything I expanded this to include spit, smoke, fire... really anything that was in the act of coming out of the mouth. Below is the list of cards I could find. I'm pretty sure I missed some as I could only do these 2k arts at a time.... did you know there are over 10k different arts for JUST creatures?! Obviously, Chaos Orb is a no-go as it is not legal in commander.

This deck's creation is going to be a multi-step process.
  • Find all the cards that have "vomit" in them
  • Have MrsJ dig through the final list of cards to make her "is/isn't vomit" cuts
  • Make a "functioning" deck
I'd like suggestions on anything I may have missed, as I'm still in the first step of this, Editions, in some cases, are specific as some printings have art I want, while others don't.
Vomit.dec

Commander

Creatures

Approximate Total Cost:

Last edited by serrot_29 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:

serrot_29
Agent of Chaos
Pronoun: he / him

Post by serrot_29 » 4 years ago

saving the first post for other thoughts/ideas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”