The Token Game

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 1 year ago

Estate's Perimeter 2ww
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant plains you control
Release the hounds! -- Whenever you're attacked and enchanted land is untapped, put a kennel counter on it. Then you may sacrifice Estate's Perimeter. If you do, create a white 2/2 Dog creature token with vigilance for each kennel counter it had on it.
Enchanted land has Ward and ": Add ww. Play this ability only if you control a Dog."

(I love Caribou Range but imagine if it was actually good lol)

next: a Horror token!

lookingupanddown
Pronoun: he / him

Post by lookingupanddown » 1 year ago

Curse of the Whispers 2BB
Enchantment - Aura Curse
Enchant player
Whenever enchanted player discards a card, they lose 1 life and you create a 1/1 black Horror creature token.
Whenever a player attacks enchanted player, enchanted player discards a card and loses 1 life.
He came to the horrifying realization that the voices in his head were very real.

Next: a 1/1 red Goblin creature token with "Creatures you control attack each combat if able."

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 1 year ago

Goblin Antagonism XR
Sorcery (R)
Create X 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens with "Creatures you control attack each combat if able."
Creatures you control gain haste until end of turn.

Next: 1/1 black Horror creature token

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 1 year ago

Capricranium
Creature - Goat Skeleton
Decayed (It can't block. When it attacks, sacrifice it at end of combat.)
Devour nonland permanent 1 (As this enters the battlefield, you may sacrifice any number of nonland permanents. This creature enters the battlefield with that many +1/+1 counters on it.)
When Capricranium dies, create a 1/1 black Horror creature token for each +1/+1 counter it had.
0/0

Next: Sheep tokens and/or Goat tokens, lots of them!

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 1 year ago

Katlyja's Herd -- XWW
Sorcery
Create X 0/1 white Goat creature tokens, then sacrifice any number of Goats. For each creature sacrificed this way, gain two life.
Next: A token that's a musical instrument

folding_music

Kiora the Extemporizer 4gu
Legendary Planeswalker - Kiora
Whenever a nonland permanent an opponent controls becomes tapped, you gain 1 life.
-2: Create Kiora's Lute. (It's a legendary blue Equipment Artifact token with "Equip ", "Equipped creature gets +1/+3", and "Inspired -- Whenever equipped creature becomes untapped, you may sacrifice Kiora's Lute. If you do, tap all permanents you don't control.")
Loyalty 5

ok that's a very experimental planeswalker but I don't care <3

next: a new Embalm guy

lookingupanddown

Repentant Wanderer 2BB
Creature - Human Rogue
Menace
Whenever another creature you control dies, you draw a card and lose 1 life.
Embalm 4BB (4BB, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a white Zombie Human Rogue with no mana cost. Embalm only as a sorcery.)
3/3

Next: a new Eternalize token

OneAndOnly

Grimeclaw Deathgrip -- 1B
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature is a black Zombie with decayed in addition to its other types.
Eternalize 3B (3b, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of this card, except it's a black 4/4 Zombie creature with no mana cost. Activate only as a sorcery.)

Next: Something that creates a hundred tokens.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 1 year ago

Feasting 3GGG
Sorcery (M)
Create one hundred food tokens.

Next: Create a token of an iconic card, like Garth One-Eye does.

lookingupanddown

Clash of Knights 2WB
Enchantment
When Clash of Knights enters the battlefield, choose a card name that hasn't been chosen from between White Knight or Black Knight. Create a token that's a copy of the chosen card.
Knights you control get +1/+1 and "Whenever this creature attacks or blocks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn."
1WB, Return Clash of Knights to your hand: Untap all Knights you control. They gain your choice of indestructible or menace until end of turn. Activate as a sorcery.

Next: a token named Blood Knight

OneAndOnly

Medieval Tourney -- 2WR
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, if your devotion to red is greater than your devotion to white, create a Knight creature token named Blood Knight with first strike and protection from white. Otherwise, if your devotion to white is greater than your devotion to red, create a Knight creature token named Silver Knight with first strike and protection from red.
1WR, Return Medieval Tourney to hand: Each creature must attack and block this turn.

Next: A Mox token ... that's not just a Treasure

folding_music

Endowment xw
Sorcery
As an additional cost to cast Endowment, discard X land cards.
Create X Mox Diamond tokens, artifacts with ": Add one mana of any color."

next: A token that's a card from Fallen Empires

lookingupanddown

Rise of the Homarids 3UU
Enchantment - Saga
I - Create a blue enchantment token named Homarid Spawning Bed with "1UU, Sacrifice a blue creature: Create X 1/1 blue Camarid creature tokens, where X is the sacrificed creature's mana value."
II - Distribute three tide counters among permanents you control. At the beginning of your next end step, put a tide counter on each Homarid you control with no tide counters on it.
III - Return all non-Homarid, non-Camarid creatures you control to their owner's hands.

Next: a token with double strike

CunningGabe

Post by CunningGabe » 1 year ago

Lightning Reflection 3UR
Sorcery (R)
Create a token that is a copy of target creature, except that the copy is red and blue, is an Elemental in addition to its types, and has double strike.

Next: A token that makes tokens
Winner of August '22 DCC and September '22 NCED

folding_music

Trauma 1bbb
Creature - Avatar
At the beginning of your upkeep, create a black 1/1 Horror creature token with the name of target nontoken creature. It has "Other creatures of the same name get -1/-1 and can't attack or block unless its controller pays 1 life." and "When this creature dies, you and each other player who controls a creature with the same name as this creature create a Blood token."
Not all pain diminishes in time.
3/3

next: a token with an ability

lookingupanddown

Paranoid Cryptkeeper 3BB
Creature - Human Spellshaper
Deathtouch
2B, , Discard a card: Create a 1/1 black Rat creature token named Crypt Rats with "X: This creature deals X damage to each creature and each player. Spend only black mana on X."
He fill the crypt, and his pets empty them.
2/3

Next: a token with changeling

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Forces of Lorwyn 1WUBRG
Tribal Enchantment - Shapeshifter
Changeling
Whenever a player casts a creature or tribal spell, you may have that player create an 8/8 colorless Shapeshifter creature token with changeling, trample, and "At the beginning of your upkeep, this creature deals 8 damage to you unless you pay 4."

Next: A creature token with variable P/T (*/*).
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by kirkusjones » 1 year ago

Empty the Mind 4{u/b}{u/b}
Instant
Delve
As an additional cost to cast Empty the Mind, discard your hand. Create a */* blue and black Lhurgoyf token with flying and power and toughness equal to the number of instant and creature cards in all graveyards.
Flashback - {u/b}{u/b}, Exile four cards from your graveyard.

Next: a land token with at least one basic land type
Last edited by kirkusjones 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Dryad Empress 3G
Creature - Dryad Druid
XX, T: Create X 1/1 green Forest Dryad land creature tokens named Dryad Arbor. Activate only as a sorcery. Spend only green mana on X.
3/3

Next: An artifact creature token.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

lookingupanddown

Reforge the Armory 2RW
Sorcery
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice any number of artifacts you control.
Create a 0/0 colorless Construct artifact creature token, then put X +1/+1 counters on it, where X is the number of artifacts sacrificed to cast this spell. You may attach any number of Equipment you control to that creature.
In desperate times, the armory can quite literally be the sole defense.

Next: a Snake token

folding_music

any old snake:
Vizier's Battlements
Artifact (U)
, : Target attacking creature deals no damage in combat this turn. Put a brick counter on Vizier's Battlements.
, : Create a black and green 1/1 Snake creature token with deathtouch. Activate this ability only if you are being attacked and only if there are three or more brick counters on Vizier's Battlements.

the snakes i think are cutest:
Kashi Dojo
Land (U)
When Kashi Dojo enters the battlefield, if you control at least six Forests, create a green 2/4 Snake Warrior creature token with "Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step."
: Add . Activate this ability only if you control a Forest.

next: a token with an underused keyword (in your opinion of course!)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Faizi Thaar, Accorder Driver 3RW
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior
Battle cry
Faizi Thaar can't be blocked except by artifact creatures.
Whenever Faizi Thaar deals combat damage to a player, you may create Faizi's Juggernaut, a legendary 6/2 colorless Juggernaut artifact creature token with battle cry and "This creature can't be blocked except by nonartifact creatures."
2/6

Next: A creature token with three or more creature types (that doesn't have changeling)

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 1 year ago

The Corruption of Llanowar 3BG
Sorcery
Create three 1/1 black and green Phyrexian Elf Horror tokens with deathtouch.

Next: Let's go with something simple, a Sphinx Dragon token.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Exotic Stampede 4R
Sorcery
For each Angel, Sphinx, Demon, Dragon, and Hydra you control, Exotic Stampede deals 1 damage to each creature that isn't one of those types and each player.
3R, Exile Exotic Stampede from your graveyard: Create Rlyui, Monstrous Overlord, a legendary 4/4 blue and red Dragon Sphinx creature token with flying, prowess, and haste. Activate only during your turn and only if you were dealt damage this turn.

Next: Giant token

OneAndOnly

Supersize Me -- 4UU
Sorcery
Create a token copy of target creature, except that it's a Giant and has base power and toughness 8/8.
Next: An non-creature artifact token, that's not one of the named tokens (Clue, Food, Treasure, etc.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”