NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Juancu
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Land! G
Instant (C)
Each creature loses flying until end of turn.
Draw a card.

Land! 1U
Instant (C)
Tap any number of pirate creatures you control. Scry that number, then draw a card.

Land! 1R
Instant (C)
Choose at random a creature, planeswalker, or opponent. You may pay 1 life to repeat this process (any number of times). Then Land! deals 3 damage to the last choice if it's an opponent, 4 damage if it's a creature, and 5 damage if it's a planeswalker.

IIW: two meanings
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.

OneAndOnly
Pronoun: he / him

Post by OneAndOnly » 1 year ago

Eye Land
Land. {R}
t: Reveal a card in your hand. Add one mana of any of that card's colors.
Next: Comon speeling misstakes

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

Judging after work. 8-12 hours.

Mergatroid_Jones

Judgment
Show
Hide
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
oh i'm glad this won because I get the opportunity to post the first ever custom card design I made, way back in… probably like freshman year of high school, if not earlier.

Magnaland
Land {R}
When Magnaland enters the battlefield, you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield.
T: Add c.
Alright, teenage Meg. First off, you've got an awesome cardname, and a great concept. But (as I suspect adult Meg knows) it's too powerful. Both lands enter untapped allowing you to ramp out early threats, and even allowing you to chain Magnalands together in a god-hand. The lands should both enter tapped, and there should probably be a limit to basic lands. Even at that it's iffy. But I love the concept.

Teenage Meg doesn't know about IIWs.
chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
Valakut, Eternal Explosions 4rr
Legendary Creature- elemental
At the beginning of your upkeep, put an eruption counter on target land you control. As long as that land has an eruption counter on it, it is a mountain in addition to its other types and has ", remove an eruption counter: this land deals 1 damage to any target."
Whenever a mountain enters the battlefield under your control, if you control at least 5 other mountains, valakut deals 3 damage to target creature or planeswalker.
5/5

Iiw: the wolves are at the door
Well it's not a land, but it does care about lands, lands, and lands. I like that you can keep stacking counters for more zaps. And I like that it makes mountains while referring to Valakut's original ability. It's scary powerful with a Scapeshift, but it costs six more mana than Valakut, so it's pretty safe to print.
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Devolving Wilds
Land (C)
T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library and/or graveyard for a basic land card, then put it onto the battlefield tapped. If you search your library this way, shuffle.

Warded Footpath
Land (R)
T: Add W. You may transform Warded Footpath.
//MDFC(ish)//
Wispy Footpath
Land (R)
T: Add U. You may transform Wispy Footpath.

This would be a cycle. I say "MDFC(ish)" because MDFCs can't transform, but the intent is that you can start with either side face up.

IIW: Green Ponder variants

(if it's Thursday morning or later, please don't pick me! I'll be out of town for 2 weeks starting Friday afternoon!)
Devolving Wilds:
I like the graveyard bit, but I don't like that it's strictly better than Evolving Wilds.

Warded Footpath cycle:
This is cool as hell. All they would have to do to make it work in the rules is to say "Let it so be" and so it would be.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
I say "MDFC(ish)" because MDFCs can't transform, but the intent is that you can start with either side face up.
Our current MDFCs can't transform, but I believe Rosewater has stated on Blogatog (or somewhere, I dunno) that they could design a MDFC with two permanent sides that can transform, so it's possible within the rules.

EDIT: I still like this one.

Eerily Quiet Grove
Land (R)
T: Add .
T: Add {G}. Eerily Quiet Grove deals 1 damage to you.
Daybound
===============
Nepenthes Yateveo
Land Creature - Swamp Forest Island Plant {BGU}
(T: Add , , or )
Reach
Nightbound
1/2

IIW: Unconventional Oozes
That's pretty neat, and a land would officiallly be the easiest way to start the day/night cycle. I'm not crazy about the day/night mechanic personally, but I do like that if you're color-screwed you can just not cast the card in your hand (that you can't cast anyway because you're color-screwed) and turn on your land. It works as an untapped land for an instant if you play your cards right, which I appreciate.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Land's Revenge 1RRG
Creature - Elemental
When Land's Revenge enters the battlefield, it deals damage to each player equal to twice the number of nonbasic lands that player controls.
3/3

IIW: Bugs
Progress has a price. And now it's recurrable. Ironically this has a difficult mana cost, encouraging the player to play nonbasics.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Seeds of Paradise
Land {R}
T: Add C.
T: Destroy target land an opponent controls. That land's controller gains control of Seeds of Paradise, then transforms it. Activate only as a sorcery.
//
Reclaimed Utopia
Land {R}
T: Add one mana of any color.
"Your 'civilization' was never stronger than nature."

IIW: A card from a plane that focuses entirely on a single megacorporation
Well that's amazing. Brilliant design. I love it. I would have made it City of Brass on the flipside just to nerf it a little for them. But I can't poke holes. It's a perfect card.
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
Blossoming Vegetation 1GGG
Sorcery (R)
Search your library for two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped with seed counters on them, then shuffle. Those lands gain ", , Sacrifice this land: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle. Activate only as a sorcery."

IIW: Weather
A weird super-Harrow. That's pretty neat.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Land! G
Instant (C)
Each creature loses flying until end of turn.
Draw a card.

Land! 1U
Instant (C)
Tap any number of pirate creatures you control. Scry that number, then draw a card.

Land! 1R
Instant (C)
Choose at random a creature, planeswalker, or opponent. You may pay 1 life to repeat this process (any number of times). Then Land! deals 3 damage to the last choice if it's an opponent, 4 damage if it's a creature, and 5 damage if it's a planeswalker.

This joke definitely landed.
OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
Eye Land
Land. {R}
t: Reveal a card in your hand. Add one mana of any of that card's colors.
Next: Comon speeling misstakes
I like the idea. The thing I don't like is this usually taps for exactly whatever color it needs to, since you can just reveal the card you're about to cast, which will (unless colorless) always just so happen to be the perfect color. That makes it awfully close to just being an untapped rainbow land. A clause like "this mana can't be spent to cast the revealed card" would work, and lead to some interesting gameplay. I suspect this was the intended design.
Winner and next
Show
Hide
Meg's Ghost Quarter of Paradise has to take it.

HMs to Cythare for the flippy land and to Juancu over in the land of landing lands.

Next: A card from a plane that focuses entirely on a single megacorporation

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 1 year ago

Chan-Manno, Ramos Executive 2WU
Legendary Creature - Human Advisor
At the beginning of your end step, if you sacrificed at least one treasure this turn, scry X cards where X is the number of treasures you sacrificed this turn. Then, draw a card if you sacrificed at least 5 treasures this turn.
Whenever an opponent draws a card, or casts a spell during your turn, create a treasure unless that player pays 1
"Of course you don't have to be part of the Ramos Corporation. You can work wherever you want, but we always get our cut."
2/4

IIW: The wolves are at the door.

Juancu

Eager Archivist 1W
Creature - Human Worker
Promote (Whenever you cast a sorcery, artifact, or enchantment spell, if its mana value is greater than this creature's power, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature.)
2/1

Pink-slip Aspirant W
Creature - Human Warrior (C)
Overtime (Whenever this creature attacks, you may put a +1/+1 counter on it. If you do, create an Invoice counter. It's an artifact with "You can't cast spells" and "You can't sacrifice this artifact unless you pay 1, and you may sacrifice this artifact anytime.")
1/1

Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Uzra's Accounting Department
Legendary Land - Urza's
At the beginning of your upkeep, create a treasure. If you control more than two treasure tokens, exile all but three treasure tokens and empty your mana pool.
"No Urza, world-ending constructs are not tax deductible."

IIW: design a card for the poster you expect to post below you.
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Mergatroid_Jones

Pilo, Overlooked Custodian W
Legendary Creature- Human Citizen (R)
Lifelink
1W,T: Spells and abilities your opponents control can't cause you to discard cards or sacrifice permanents this turn.
2W, T: Destroy target aura attached to a permanent you control.
"This place would literally fall apart without me."
1/1

IIW: A card that costs one more than the card of the previous person. Starting at 0.
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Juancu

Office Supplier 2W
Creature - Human Citizen (U)
Whenever you cast a supply spell, draw a card. This ability triggers only once each turn. (A spell is supply if it's equipment, vehicle, or targets a creature with its same controller.)
2/2

Overseer Baby WB
Legendary Creature - Human Baby (R)
Ward - Discard a card with mana value 4 or more.
Babies you control have +1/+1 and have protection from cards with mana value 4 or more.
1/0

Central Bureaucracy
Legendary Land (Acorn)
T: Add C
T: Until end of turn, you own target permanent (only for as long as it's on the battlefield. This doesn't change controllers.)

OneAndOnly

Cubicleland
Land {U}
When Cubicleland enters the battlefield, target creature or planeswalker's abilities can't be activated or triggered this turn.
Somewhere between the receptionist and Human Resources, Garruk became very, very lost.
Copy Machine -- 2UU
Artifact {R}
Copy Machine enters the battlefield with five sheets of paper (use counters).
2UU, Remove a sheet of paper from Copy Machine: Copy target spell or another target permanent.
8UU, T: Add sheets of paper to Copy Machine until it has five sheets.
"How come paper and toner are so expensive?"
Chief Executor -- 5BBB
Creature - Human Bureaucrat {R}
BBB, Pay three life, T: Exile target creature with lower mana value. Only activate this ability if Chief Executor has the highest mana value amongst permanents.
7/7
Network Debugger -- 3U
Creature - Human Sage {U}
Q: Choose one -- Spells cost 1 more to cast this turn; or spells cost 1 less to play this turn. This can't reduce the cost of spells to less than 1.
1/4
Break Room
Land {C}
When Break Room enters the battlefield, create a Food.
T, Sacrifice a Food: Add one mana of any color.

If I Win: Disney characters in Eldraine
Last edited by OneAndOnly 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

I'll judge this evening.
MEG

Megiddo
MEG

chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
Chan-Manno, Ramos Executive 2WU
Legendary Creature - Human Advisor
At the beginning of your end step, if you sacrificed at least one treasure this turn, scry X cards where X is the number of treasures you sacrificed this turn. Then, draw a card if you sacrificed at least 5 treasures this turn.
Whenever an opponent draws a card, or casts a spell during your turn, create a treasure unless that player pays 1
"Of course you don't have to be part of the Ramos Corporation. You can work wherever you want, but we always get our cut."
2/4

For reasons you aren't privy to I'm quite fatigued on treasure generators like this at the moment, so I'll just say that I'm glad that it isn't worded like Hullbreacher. I like the first ability. You should be able to drop the "if you sacrificed" line, per 701.18b: "If a player is instructed to scry 0, no scry event occurs. Abilities that trigger whenever a player scries won't trigger." I like that it encourages you to spend treasures rather than stockpiling them.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Eager Archivist 1W
Creature - Human Worker
Promote (Whenever you cast a sorcery, artifact, or enchantment spell, if its mana value is greater than this creature's power, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature.)
2/1

Pink-slip Aspirant W
Creature - Human Warrior (C)
Overtime (Whenever this creature attacks, you may put a +1/+1 counter on it. If you do, create an Invoice counter. It's an artifact with "You can't cast spells" and "You can't sacrifice this artifact unless you pay 1, and you may sacrifice this artifact anytime.")
1/1

We'll look at the mechanics. Promote makes me ask why it doesn't say "noncreature." I don't see why these three card types are grouped; maybe there's something about the rest of the set that would make that combination make more sense. Otherwise, this seems like a reasonable mechanic to put at common. We had Prowess, after all. Overtime... If only we actually got paid for the overtime we work, lol. I think having this convoluted wording might be a disservice. "You can't cast spells" and "1: Sacrifice this artifact" reads cleaner, and I think having the ability to easily rip up the invoice via other sacrifice effects is a feature, not a bug. If you really shorten it down to "Whenever this attacks, you may pay 1, if you do put a +1/+1 counter on it," that's a strong mechanic. The flexibility to pay later makes it even stronger. So I actually think this might be too pushed.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Uzra's Accounting Department
Legendary Land - Urza's
At the beginning of your upkeep, create a treasure. If you control more than two treasure tokens, exile all but three treasure tokens and empty your mana pool.
"No Urza, world-ending constructs are not tax deductible."

IIW: design a card for the poster you expect to post below you.
Good IIW. See above comment re: treasures... Though this is also, at minimum, a rainbow sol land. I think that's beyond reasonableness.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Pilo, Overlooked Custodian W
Legendary Creature- Human Citizen (R)
Lifelink
W,T: Spells and abilities your opponents control can't cause you to discard cards or sacrifice permanents this turn.
2W, T: Destroy target aura attached to a permanent you control.
"This place would literally fall apart without me."
1/1

IIW: A card that costs one more than the card of the previous person. Starting at 0.
Love the flavor. The card has some fitting abilities for sure, though I think you could lower the costs significantly (Miracle Worker isn't turning heads) and maybe even add a third mode.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Office Supplier 2W
Creature - Human Citizen (U)
Whenever you cast a supply spell, draw a card. This ability triggers only once each turn. (A spell is supply if it's equipment, vehicle, or targets a creature with its same controller.)
2/2

Overseer Baby WB
Legendary Creature - Human Baby (R)
Ward - Discard a card with mana value 4 or more.
Babies you control have +1/+1 and have protection from cards with mana value 4 or more.
1/0

Central Bureaucracy
Legendary Land (Acorn)
T: Until end of turn, you own target permanent (only for as long as it's on the battlefield. This doesn't change controllers.)
Here with Supply you've made a real batch, so it's easier to follow the throughline to a set design where this would exist. Otherwise, seems fine. I'm posting Sram, Senior Edificer for comparison's sake.
I haven't seen boss baby so I have no comment at this time other than that modern cards don't go for the self-pump anymore.
I'll abstain from a multi-paragraph discussion of sticker cards, but I'll be honest, I don't know what this is useful for.
OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
Cubicleland
Land {U}
When Cubicleland enters the battlefield, target creature or planeswalker's abilities can't be activated or triggered this turn.
Somewhere between the receptionist and Human Resources, Garruk became very, very lost.
Copy Machine -- 2UU
Artifact {R}
Copy Machine enters the battlefield with five sheets of paper (use counters).
2UU, Remove a sheet of paper from Copy Machine: Copy target spell or another target permanent.
8UU, T: Add sheets of paper to Copy Machine until it has five sheets.
"How come paper and toner are so expensive?"
Chief Executor -- 5BBB
Creature - Human Bureaucrat {R}
BBB, Pay three life, T: Exile target creature with lower mana value. Only activate this ability if Chief Executor has the highest mana value amongst permanents.
7/7
Network Debugger -- 3U
Creature - Human Sage {U}
Q: Choose one -- Spells cost 1 more to cast this turn; or spells cost 1 less to play this turn. This can't reduce the cost of spells to less than 1.
1/4
Break Room
Land {C}
When Break Room enters the battlefield, create a Food.
T, Sacrifice a Food: Add one mana of any color.

If I Win: Disney characters in Eldraine
i still need that expandable text edit box.
Cubicleland: I'm not certain how useful this effect is on a land. I did enjoy these back in Zendikar/return to ZEN, but this particular card has some limited applications. Putting a reactive ability on a land is tough because it will make you want to hold on to the land for when it can be used. Also, you'd need to be able to put it into play at instant speed for it to do anything with planeswalkers.
Copy Machine: Cute. I appreciate the old-school "use counters" wording even if that wouldn't be printed nowadays. I'm chuckling at the 10 mana to reload.
Executor: For eight mana I think you can get away with removing that restriction on the activation.
Debugger: This isn't really blue, IMO. It plays into that Basandra, Battle Seraph sort of space that red likes. I like the card though.
Break Room: I need a break after all of these cards. I want to say that this is above rate but otherwise I'm good with it.

Winner: OneAndOnly for Copy Machine
Next: Disney characters in Eldraine
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

I want to point out two things:

A) Sora is actually the property of Disney and is indeed a Disney character.
B) Given the nature of the Kingdom Hearts universe this is actually a crossover that can occur in canon.

Donald, Royal Mage
1{U}{R}
Legendary Creature - Bird Wizard (M)
When Donald, Royal Mage enters the battlefield, exile target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard until Donald leaves the battlefield. You may cast that card for as long as it remains exiled.
4{U}{R}{R}, T, Sacrifice Donald, Royal Mage: Discard your hand, then draw that many cards. When you do, Donald deals damage equal to the number of cards in your hand to any target.
1/1
"WAUgHG W@AH WAuH Wahh WA!!"

Goofy, Loyal Shieldknight
1{W}{G}
Legendary Creature - Dog Knight (M)
Vigilance
Goofy, Loyal Shieldknight enters the battlefield with a shield counter on it.
{1}: Move a counter from Goofy onto target creature.
1{W}{G}: Adapt 2.
1/4
"YAA-HOO-HOO HOOEY!!"

Sora, Keyblade Hero
1{R}{W}
Legendary Creature - Human Keyblade-User (M)
Haste
{R}{W}: Sora, Keyblade Hero gains flying until end of turn.
Whenever Sora attacks, look at the top five cards of your library. You may reveal a creature card with mana value 3 or less and/or an Equipment card with mana value 3 or less from among them and put them onto the battlefield. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
2/2

The Keyblade
Legendary Artifact - Equipment
When The Keyblade enters the battlefield, attach it to target Keyblade-User you control.
The Keyblade can't be attached to non-Keyblade-Users.
Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and has double strike, trample, and vigilance.
Equip 2

IIW: Unconventional Oozes.
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

1 year ago
Huh, TIL. I just figured Square Enix held the IP rights to the original KH characters (and, yknow, Sephiroth).
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Juancu

Abu, Partner in Crime R
Legendary Creature - Ape Rogue (R)
Human sidekick (If you control Abu and a legendary human, and only one of them would die, you may instead merge it with the other. Keep the human on top. It loses sidekick.)
Whenever a legendary human you control attacks, if it's this creature or a rogue, create a treasure token.
1/1

(Sidekicks are a staple. They would work as an extra life for the protagonists, and they also survive hidden so the ability keeps working, unless it's a board wipe. Abu would work well with Aladdin (a rogue), but if it partners with any other protagonist, the ability starts working for the merged creature.)

IIW: from a game's inventory
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.

chetoos

void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
1 year ago
Huh, TIL. I just figured Square Enix held the IP rights to the original KH characters (and, yknow, Sephiroth).
Add onto this the fact that Sora's appearance in Smash Ultimate is technically canon to the KH lore.

chetoos

Vengeful Sea Witch 3UB
Creature - merfolk octopus
When Vengeful Sea Witch enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless you put a silence counter on another creature you control.
Creatures you control with silence counters on them lose all abilities and have "Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, you may remove a silence counter from this creature."
5/5

Brutish Hunter 3R
Creature - Human Scout
This creature has first strike as long as an opponent controls a 1/1 creature.
4/3
____
Unatainable love 1R
Sorcery - Adventure
Target opponent creates a 1/1 white human creature token. That creature gains "This creature can't block."
Create a treasure token.

Vizier of Lochthwain 2BB
Creature - Human Advisor
As long as an opponent controls a creature you own, this creature has menace and gets +2/+0
2/4
_____
Seek the wonders 2B
Sorcery - Adventure
Exchange control of target artifact you don't control and target creature you control. Both permanents gain "This permanent can't be sacrificed."

Lucky Elephant 2G
Creature - Elephant
Lucky Elephant has flying as long as you control a bird or a feather token.
2, exile a creature card with flying from your graveyard: create a colorless artifact token named "feather" with ", sacrifice this token: scry 1"
3/3

Megiddo
MEG

chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
1 year ago
Add onto this the fact that Sora's appearance in Smash Ultimate is technically canon to the KH lore.
good lord, it goes deeper than i realized
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
good lord, it goes deeper than i realized
It's even worse than you think. When Sora and friends visit the Toy Story universe in Kingdom Hearts 3, that is also canon in the Toy Story universe.

During that visit, we see a very Square-Enix video game called Verum Rex, which Rex the dinosaur plays. The protagonist, Yozora, from that video game in the Toy Story World later appears as a secret boss.

In the secret Yozora ending, Yozora wakes up in a new setting extremely similar to another video game, a frame-by-frame reproduction of the beginning of the teaser trailer of Final Fantasy XIII Versus, which was ultimately scrapped then reworked into Final Fantasy 15.

Finally, in the new teaser trailer for Kingdom Hearts 4, Sora wakes in the world of Verum Rex.

SO:

Kingdom Hearts is canon in Toy Story, which means Verum Rex (which is a video game in Toy Story) is also canon in that universe, and Verum Rex might be the hypothetical Final Fantasy 13 Versus we never got and we might visit in Kingdom Hearts 4, and the crazy part is that we might get an actual standalone Verum Rex video game in the future, meaning we get the video game from Toy Story world.

In short, I hate Kingdom Hearts.

Edit:

Dipper Pines
2{U}
Legendary Creature - Human (U)
Partner with Mabel Pines
Skulk
When Dipper Pines enters the battlefield, investigate.
1/1
================
Uncover the Mystery
1{U}
Sorcery - Adventure
Until end of turn, whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, investigate.

Mabel Pines
2{R}
Legendary Creature - Human (U)
Partner with Dipper Pines
Haste
When Mabel Pines enters the battlefield, you may goad target creature.
2/2
============
Feat of Silliness
2{R}
Instant - Adventure
You may discard up to two cards. If you do, draw that many cards.

The Pines Twins
2{U}{R}
Legendary Creature - Human (M)
Double strike
Whenever The Pines Twins attacks and at the beginning of your upkeep, surveil 1.
3{U}{B}{R}, T: If there are exactly thirteen cards in your graveyard, exile The Pines Twins, then return it to the battlefield transformed.
2/4
========
Bill Cipher
Legendary Planeswalker - Cipher (UBR)
-1: Each other player discards a card and you draw a card.
-4: Target player loses 4 life and exiles an artifact, a creature, and a planeswalker they control.
-8: Exile a total of thirteen cards from any number of libraries and/or graveyards. You may play those cards for as long as they remain exiled, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any color to cast those spells.
<13>

IIW: Unconventional Oozes.

OneAndOnly

24 hours, ish, and then I'll judge.

Mergatroid_Jones

Fae-Favored Trickster 2G
Creature- Human Rogue (C)
: Fae-Favored Trickster gains flying until end of turn.
1/4
////Young Forever G
Sorery--Adventure
Target player shuffles up to three target cards from their graveyard into their library.
Draw a card.

Awakened Princess 6W
Creature- Human Noble (U)
When Awakened Princess enters the battlefield, gain 5 life, draw 2 cards, and put a +1/+1 counter on each other creature you control.
1/2
//// Vanquish the Dragon 3W
Instant-- Adventure
Destroy target creature with mana value 3 or more.

(Peter Pan and Sleeping Beauty)

IIW: Releasing 2025: War of the Spark 2. After half of all named planeswalkers have been compleated, the ragtag remnants of a Gatewatch strike a deal to release Bolas for a final battle against Phyrexia on Amonkhet.
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Xenomorph Queen 4UB
Creature - Horror
Menace, Hexproof
Whenever Xenomorph Queen deals combat damage to a player, conjure a Xenomorph Facehugger mutated underneath a creature an opponent controls.
At the end of your turn, create a 0/2 Black Horror Egg creature token with defender and "When this creature blocks a creature, sacrifice it and conjure a Xenomorph Facehugger mutated underneath the blocked creature."
6/4

Xenomorph Facehugger
Creature - Horror
Mutate 1BB
Xenomorph Facehugger can only mutate underneath a creature you don't control.
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a time counter on Xenomorph Facehugger. If that creature has two or more time counters on it, sacrifice it and Xenomorph Facehugger's owner creates a 3/3 blue and black Horror creature token with Menace.
0/0

IIW: Banding is back in the Dominaria United and you are chosen to design the signal post Uncommon for banding.
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Sporegorger_Dragon

Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Xenomorph Queen 4UB
I absolutely completely forgot that was an acquisition that actually happened.

Mergatroid_Jones

Mickey, Monopolist Mouse 1WBR
Legendary Disney Creature- Mouse Praetor (M)
When a permanent becomes Disney, gain control of it.
XX: Target nonland permanent with mana value X becomes Disney.
Tap three untapped Disney permanents you control: Create a Treasure token.
2/7

(this should actually be a mono blue card, but the colors are for flavor)

IIW: The first IIW you posted on Nexus.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
(this should actually be a mono blue card, but the colors are for flavor)
Why not add blue? Being Yore-Tiller and lacking green would fit with Disney being the ultimate in artificiality and consumerism.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”