Dominaria United Commander Deck Speculation

TheAmericanSpirit
Supreme Dumb Guy
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by TheAmericanSpirit » 1 year ago

https://cardgamebase.com/dominaria-unit ... der-decks/

So it seems dominaria united is getting 2 decks, one of which being 5 color and the other being Mardu, named "Painbow" and "Legends' Legacy" respectively.

I have no clue what the 5 color deck is going to be about, but the Mardu Legend deck seems pretty cool. Last time we saw this it was Kethis, the Hidden Hand and it's totally novel as a precon theme.

Any speculation?
There's no biscuits and gravy in New Zealand.
(Except when DirkGently makes them!)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Apparently the face card for the RWB legends deck is Dihada, Binder of Wills - Geyadrone Dihada is a planeswalker, so we may be in the unusual situation of one creature commander and one planeswalker one.

We're going in deep on the Carthalion family in supplemental products lately. Jared Carthalion, True Heir was his own previous version, yes, but Carth the Lion also. Maybe 5C-Jared gives bonuses to planeswalkers as well?
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

CommanderMaster999
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by CommanderMaster999 » 1 year ago

Could be a judge by a book by its cover and the Jared deck (5-color) could have reprints like this
It's called "Painbow" so it could involve your creatures and possibly yourself taking damage intentionally infact the orginal Jared Carthalion, True Heir had a similar effect as well

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 1 year ago

I'd imagine "Legends Legacy" is some sort of legends matter/historic theme (as in the mechanic that cared about artifacts, sagas and legendary cards).

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Given Dihada is the face of Legends' Legacy - maybe there'll be a new Dakkon card who's WB?
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 1 year ago

Jared's deck has a full multicolor theme, so I epxect a lot of good multicolor cards in it. Dihada's deck has a legendary theme, so I expect a lot of legendary permanents, including a few lands.

Also, how cool is it that they are both confirmed to still be alive?
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Speculation”