New Challenge Every Day - July 3rd: A mechanic like monstrous, but not for creatures

Locked Previous topicNext topic
void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Today's Challenge: A mechanic like monstrous, but not for creatures

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
JovialJovian 2 (+2)
netn10 1 (+1)
void_nothing 1 (+1)
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Enter the dungeon (or a dungeon)
netn10 wrote:
1 year ago
Votes: void_nothing, JoviaJovian

Dragonborn Guide R
Creature - Dragon Rogue (Rare)
Haste
Whenever Dragonborn Guide attacks, defending player venture into the dungeon.
"I've been all over this world. What? Oh, the rumors of me backstabbing are highly exaggerated.
2/2

IIW: A new take on a famous card.
void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Votes: netn10, JovialJovian

Dagoth Endus BRG
Legendary Creature - Elf Horror (M)
Dagoth Endus can't attack or block unless you've completed Endusal.
Whenever you create one or more tokens, you may pay 2 life. If you do, venture into Endusal.
4R, T: Create a 4/4 red Elemental Spirit creature token with haste named Ritual Flame Atronach.
4G, T: Create a 3/5 green Elemental Spirit creature token with reach named Ritual Storm Atronach.
6/6

Endusal
Dungeon - Sixth House (S)
You can't enter this dungeon unless you "venture into Endusal."
Hostile Corridor - Target creature you control gets +1/+1 and gains first strike until end of turn. (Leads to: Kagrenac's Study)
Kagrenac's Study - Endusal deals 2 damage to any target. (Exit)

IIW: Target a spell
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 1 year ago

Votes: void_nothing

Kamhal's Rage R
Legendary Instant (Uncommon)
(You may cast a legendary sorcery only if you control a legendary creature or planeswalker.)
Unique (You can't cast spells with this spell's name for the rest of the match.)
Kamhal's Rage deals 5 damage to any target.

IIW: One word name

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 1 year ago

vote: void_nothing

Demonwing Shield 0
Artifact - Equipment (U)
Upgrade - Sacrifice equipped creature (If this artifact isn't upgraded, put an upgrade counter on it and it becomes upgraded.)
Equipped creature gets +0/+3 and has vigilance.
If Demonwing Shield is upgraded, equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has flying.
Equip 3

IIW: Discard at random

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Vote: netn10

Sway of the Seasons WW
Enchantment (R)
Spells you cast during combat cost 1 less to cast.
3SW: The northern lights dance upon Sway of the Seasons. (Put an ice counter on it. It's snow as long as it has that counter.)
As long as Sway of the Seasons is snow, players can't cast more than one nonsnow spell each turn.

IIW: Blue Warriors
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”