Zirda, the Dawnwaker - OwO What's This? Notices Bowos

KitsuLeif
Pronoun: he / him

Post by KitsuLeif » 1 year ago

06/22/2022 Changes
Approximate Total Cost:

I have always considered Flame Sweep a flex slot in this list, a meta choice and ready to get cut if there are better cards to include. Archivist of Oghma is such an auto-include that I'll gladly take out the Removal that would kill it as well.

I still haven't managed to play a single game with Zirda since I've built her, which is pretty frustrating, because I finally want to gather experience with this list I've been brewing for over two years now. My playgroup is still hesitant about playing with high power decks, but I think I've convinced them to give it a try. They just have to proxy some decks now, and hopefully I'll be able to report some games in the near future. (And now that I've written this, it will probably take another six months or so, before we have our first cEDH game... but we'll get there.)

Tags:

KitsuLeif
Pronoun: he / him

Post by KitsuLeif » 1 year ago

Dominaria United and its Commander decks have two fun new cards that I want to talk about:
  • Karn, Living Legacy - Another infinite mana outlet that bypasses Narset, Parter of Veils, Notion Thief and the likes, and can get us our wincon.
  • The Mana Rig - And another one. This one can even be found by artifact tutors and recurred by Goblin Engineer. It also bypasses the same problem cards that Karn can bypass, and I think this might be a worthy inclusion. Its first ability is pretty useless, but with Zirda out, even without infinite mana, its second ability reads , : Put the top card of your library into your hand.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Competitive (cEDH)”