Color Indicator field for Card Tags

BOVINE
Legendary Creature – Ox
Pronoun: he / him

Post by BOVINE » 4 years ago

Is there a way to add the circular color indicator into the card text system? Is the color indicator assumed to be whatever you choose as the "color="? If not, I'm asking for/suggesting it.

When a card has no cost but is a multicolored card I can convey that as setting color=gold but people won't know what colors it actually is unless you write it out like "Cardname is red and green" which has been replaced with the little circle. Hope I'm making sense here lol

Thanks and continue the great work.

Living End
Sorcery
^ Circle here
Suspend 3—2BB (Rather than cast this card from your hand, pay 2BB and exile it with three time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost.)

Each player exiles all creature cards from their graveyard, then sacrifices all creatures they control, then puts all cards they exiled this way onto the battlefield.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Sounds like something we definitely need. Added.

New parameter:
INDICATOR=(w, white, u, blue, b, black, r, red, g, green, wu, ub, br, rg, gw, wb, ur, bg, rw, gu, colorless)

A couple Examples:
[cardtext color="black" name="Living End" mana="" type="Sorcery" pt="" rarity="rare" indicator="black" ]
Living End
Sorcery
Suspend 3—2BB (Rather than cast this card from your hand, pay 2BB and exile it with three time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost.)

Each player exiles all creature cards from their graveyard, then sacrifices all creatures they control, then puts all cards they exiled this way onto the battlefield.

[cardtext color="gold" name="Ravager of the Fells " mana="" type="Creature — Werewolf " pt="4/4" rarity="mythic" indicator="rg"]
Ravager of the Fells
Creature — Werewolf
Trample

Whenever this creature transforms into Ravager of the Fells, it deals 2 damage to target opponent or planeswalker and 2 damage to up to one target creature that player or that planeswalker's controller controls.

At the beginning of each upkeep, if a player cast two or more spells last turn, transform Ravager of the Fells.
4/4
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

BOVINE
Legendary Creature – Ox

What about more than two colors, such as on

Thank again. Damn you're quick btw

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Dammit Bolas, always ruining everything! >_<

I gotta figure out a way to do the 3+ colors where it's like a "pie chart" (like on Bolas).
Gimme a little bit on that one.

Stupid modern browsers still not supporting conic gradients *grumble* *grumble*
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

BOVINE
Legendary Creature – Ox

Feyd_Ruin wrote:
4 years ago
Dammit Bolas, always ruining everything! >_<
FYI, I've always always ALWAYS hated Bolas. I'm glad he's a dried up husk now. I also take pleasure in knowing his gem actually indicated he was being watched. Makes him look silly now. It's the little things

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

All 35 Values now added :sweat:

Code: Select all

W/White , U/Blue, B/Black, R/Red, G/Green
WU/Azorious, UB/Dimir, BR/Rakdos, RG/Gruul, GW/Selesnya
WB/Orzhov, UR/Izzet, BG/Golgari, RW/Boros, GU/Simic
GWU/Bant, WUB/Esper, UBR/Grixi, BRG/Jund, RGW/Naya
WBG/Abzan, URW/Jeskai, BGU/Sultai, RWB/Mardu, GUR/Temur
WUBR, UBRG, BRGW, RGWU, GWUB
WUBRG, Colorless, Purple/Nexus, Pink/Heart, Jasmine/Yellow
Green Indicator
?
Cardtype
WU Indicator
?
Cardtype
URW Indicator
?
Cardtype
BRGW Indicator
?
Cardtype
WUBRG Indicator
?
Cardtype

Still needs some more tweaks. I'll revisit and make it a little more pretty when I get a chance.
But they're all there for now.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”