New member - Cant See Created Card

JT1044
Pronoun: he / him

Post by JT1044 » 3 years ago

Hi,

I just joined tonight and started working on a card. I have it "finished" in its current state, but my Random Creation set says there are zero cards in it.
image.png
image.png
image.png

JT1044

I couldnt add a last picture, but my favorites says Displaying 1-1, but then doesnt actually display anything.

Am I missing a step?

JT1044

So, I changed it to an actual set (not random creation) and set it to public and now I can see it. I didnt really want it public yet, because its not done... but apparently it has to be for even me to see it.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

You can see the card in your Card Creator home page, always, but your main set listing only shows published cards. Your point stands though, I should add a link to more easily see your unpublished/private cards. (I'll probably add a link at the bottom of your set listing that says "show private cards" when it's your set)

Apologies for the confusion. I'll add that tonight / this weekend.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

JT1044

No worries!!! Your stuff here is great, I just thought maybe I was messing something up. Thanks!

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

JT1044 wrote:
3 years ago
No worries!!! Your stuff here is great, I just thought maybe I was messing something up. Thanks!
I appreciate that!

Quick link added to the bottom of the card listing on any set you have an access level to:
image.png
This will simply list every private card in the set.

Note for others: Collaboration users with add-only access can see this list, but will still need Edit access to publish the card.

:)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community”