130 Card Expansion Set
By Feyd_Ruin
A convergence of eternities
« »
Showing cards 1 - 24 of 130.
Showing cards 1 - 24 of 130.
« »
Comments
I've been working on this set for years, but progress has been slow with vast periods between pushes of adding and reworking cards.
This set is lots of fun. I haven’t really been around since the custom set update. How delightful. Anyway, I’m loving infiltrate/subvert. I notice different artist names but there seems to be a unifying filter. You do that yourself?
BOVINE wrote:
3 years ago
I notice different artist names but there seems to be a unifying filter. You do that yourself?
Aye, I'm adding that myself.
One of the hardest things to do in a custom set, for me, is to make everything feel cohesive the way a real set is. This obstacle is especially difficult visually, as it's compounded by the fact that we're using various pieces of premade art that have no singular influence or directiong. A unified filter can help overcome some of this, at least for me, by making each piece feel just a bit more connected to the rest.
Awesome set, I love how you filtered the art on the cards, it really adds consistently and makes the set unique. One thing you might want to change is the card Fracture’s name, because recently in Strixhaven WOTC printed a card called Fracture as well.
Thank you for the compliments :grin:
planeswaker wrote:
2 years ago
One thing you might want to change is the card Fracture's name, because recently in Strixhaven WOTC printed a card called Fracture as well.
Oof. And it was a 2-color, 2-costed spell that destroys artifacts and enchantments to boot. At least mine came first! lol
Swapped to "Fracturing Blow" (at least until inspiration strikes me for something better)
anonymous avatar
You must Login or Register to comment.