Unreleased and New Card Discussion

darrenhabib
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by darrenhabib » 3 years ago

Hawk wrote:
3 years ago
Ashaya, Soul of the Wild: This card breaks my brain a bit. I can't decide if it is amazing (it's a huge fatty that is also a Cryptolith Rite and that makes you immune to Cyclonic Rift!).
Oh yeah, Boompile, Oblivion Stone, Perilous Vault and even Blast Zone are all amazing with Ashaya, Soul of the Wild.

You can get infinite mana with Argothian Elder, Krosan Restorer, Ley Weaver, just untapping themselves as part of the process.
With a few lands/creatures that produce more than one mana you can do the same with Hope Tender or Magus of the Candelabra, for infinite mana as well.
Basically a mana doubler would be the key here or Gaea's Cradle, Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx.
As long as a creature can produce at least 3 mana you can go infinite with the Hope Tender or Magus of the Candelabra as well, so Selvala, Heart of the Wilds, Incubation Druid, Karametra's Acolyte, Elvish Aberration, Gyre Sage, Llanowar Tribe. With enough Elves Marwyn, the Nurturer, Wirewood Channeler, Elvish Archdruid, Priest of Titania.
Mana doubler are; Leyline of Abundance, Nissa, Who Shakes the World, Heartbeat of Spring, Keeper of Progenitus, Dictate of Karametra, Mana Reflection, Zendikar Resurgent, Nyxbloom Ancient, Regal Behemoth, Vernal Bloom, Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger, Caged Sun.

Other cool little interactions; Arbor Elf, Quirion Ranger, Scryb Ranger.

Also look out for landfall as an ability as your creatures should enter the battlefield as a land. Lotus Cobra has just been reprinted, just saying.
Courser of Kruphix becomes a Soul Sister.
Avenger of Zendikar is going to count your creatures as lands, and then each creature you cast will trigger it.

Also things like Boundless Realms are way more easy to get incredible value as your creatures count towards it (as well as helping to cast it).

I've basically laid out the core for a deck, so I'll probably end up making a thread in the deck lists and try and come up with other synergy.

BeneTleilax
Pronoun: he / him

Post by BeneTleilax » 3 years ago

Roiling Vortex seems like a solid hoser for free spell combos. What do you think the other cards in this cycle would do? Black maybe hoses tokens/creature spam, White gets another Rest in Peace, Green gets an anti-tutor card?

Mookie
Answers: 47

Post by Mookie » 3 years ago

darrenhabib wrote:
3 years ago
You can get infinite mana with Argothian Elder, Krosan Restorer, Ley Weaver, just untapping themselves as part of the process.
Oooh, I missed this interaction. I'm already running them and Maze of Ith in my Samut deck, so I'll have to keep this on my radar.

As for other stuff from today...

Cleansing Wildfire is two mana, cantripping land destruction. I'd be pretty tempted to at least slot it into Kess, which currently doesn't have great land-based interaction.

Emeria's Call is mildly interesting as a long-duration indestructibility granter. Flip side is even untapped, which makes it pretty low opportunity cost (assuming the life loss isn't relevant).

Tangled Florahedron makes me happier than it ought to, but I find it adorable.

Roiling Vortex seems like a potent hate card. Sulfuric Vortex is much better if you care about the lifegain prevention and incremental damage, but hating on free spells seems pretty relevant in some metas (and legacy/vintage).

Maul of the Skyclaves and other 'ETB: equip' equipment are somewhat interesting for equipment-based decks that don't want to deal with equip costs. I'm happy to see colored equipment in general.

Atraxian

Post by Atraxian » 3 years ago

Mookie wrote:
3 years ago
Emeria's Call is mildly interesting as a long-duration indestructibility granter. Flip side is even untapped, which makes it pretty low opportunity cost (assuming the life loss isn't relevant).
I'm conflicted on this card.
On the surface I don't see why anyone would play it instead of Ugin, the Spirit Dragon in any kind of deck, Dream Trawler in Azorius Control

EDIT2: thinking again about it the Angelic Guardian comparison still makes sense. Added it back in.

Angelic Guardian will rotate out soon, and its effect on the board is pretty similar to Emeria's Call, save for some extra benefits.

Angelic Guardian
Pros:
- Lower CMC and color requirement (costing 1 less, it is generally 1-3 turns faster as you generally have
- Repeatable trigger effect (allows you to have indestructible attackers each turn and 1 turn after she comes into play you can wipe the board on 2nd mainphase to press the advantage).
- Can make Angels (including herself) indestructible.
- Can be reanimated from graveyard (I know it is very fringe).
Cons:
- Lower overall P/T on the board.
- Only 1 body
- No meaningful creature type (apart from very fringe interactions)

Emeria's Call
Pros:
- Overall higher P/T on the board
- 2 bodies instead of 1
- Can be played as a land (untapped if you pay 3 life)
- Can be recurred with effects like Snapcaster Mage
- Meaningful Creature Type for Party mechanic.
Cons:
- Doesn't make Angels indestructible (can be a big downside in an angels-heavy set like Zendikar seems to be)
- 1-3 turns slower (depending on your card draw / ramp)

Angelic Guardian didn't see much play (if at all) during its lifetime (which included M19 legality, mind you). Will the land side of Emeria's Call make it playable over other lategame finishers?
I see on Reddit and other forums saying "it goes well in ligefain decks", but it literally has no synergy with lifegain effects and if you reached turn 7+ and didn't already flood the board with Speaker of the Heavens or other lifegain payoffs, I'm not sure Emeria's Call is going to do something to change that.
Last edited by Atraxian 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

Sanity_Eclipse

Post by Sanity_Eclipse » 3 years ago

Ashaya, Soul of the Wild seems like potentially good value card in the 99 of Titania, Protector of Argoth. The land-count based P/T with no keywords isn't exciting, to be fair. But that second ability "Hey, my actual dudes give me Titania tokens now" seems pretty fun. Maybe a slight Elemental tribal theme in the main deck, or just an alt build of Elemental tribal.

Roiling Vortex, Emeria's Call, Cleansing Wildfire, Confounding Conundrum, Kaza Roil Chaser (which by the way should have a comma, looks like, site-coding people ^^ ), Nighthawk Scavenger are all cool.

The spell-lands are cool. Not sure where they would go for me, but they're cool.

From yesterday, Drana, the Last Bloodchief is interesting but after a scryfall search last night I didn't see much of a direction besides ETB and vamp tribal. Will keep watch though.
WizardMN wrote:
3 years ago
Hawk wrote:
3 years ago
Ashaya, Soul of the Wild: This card breaks my brain a bit. I can't decide if it is amazing (it's a huge fatty that is also a Cryptolith Rite and that makes you immune to Cyclonic Rift!) or terrible (if someone casts Blood Moon I don't know what happens but it seems disastrous). I think on balance it is pretty good.
I wanted to call this out because this question has come up approximately a billion times this morning:

Under normal circumstances, Ashaya becomes a Mountain from Blood Moon (its own ability applies first since Blood Moon is dependent on it) and when turning into a Mountain it remains a creature. However, it loses its CDA setting its Power/Toughness so it just dies. Now that it is gone, its effect no longer applies and things move on happily. No brain breaking in sight :)

If Ashaya somehow survives due to a counter or anthem effect, her ability just keeps applying so all your creatures are now Land Creature - Mountain <creature type> that lose all abilities and can tap for Red mana.
Quoting for visibility on this page ^^
More Decks
Show
Hide
- Lyra - Naru Meha - Chandra - Lovisa - Nissa -
- Lavinia X - Yuriko - Jhoira - Saheeli - Glissa - Lathril - Meren - Koma -
- Anafenza - Alela - Sen Triplets - Inalla - Sidisi -
- Breya -

Mookie

@Atraxian - don't evaluate Emeria's Call as a bad Angelic Guardian or another topend card. Think of it like a massively upgraded Secluded Steppe, or a sidegrade to Horizon Canopy. In the early game, you can just play it as a land, which means it isn't totally dead. Meanwhile, if you have enough lands already, you can cash it in for a bunch of board presence in the lategame - two angel tokens are a very real threat against any deck not running board wipes.

In quadrant theory terms: Emeria's Call is comparable to most topend cards in three quadrants (ahead, behind, and parity), while being massively better in the developing quadrant. Paying three life to have it be untapped is certainly a significant cost... but given how much play shocklands see, I think people are willing to pay that cost.

I won't say it is an autoinclude in monowhite, but that's primarily because of Emeria, the Sky Ruin and stuff like Extraplanar Lens encouraging basics and real plains. If you're not running those (or are running a 2+ color deck), I'd absolutely run it over a basic.

darrenhabib

Atraxian wrote:
3 years ago
On the surface I don't see why anyone would play Emeria's Call instead of Ugin, the Spirit Dragon in any kind of deck, Dream Trawler in Azorius Control, or Angelic Guardian.
As Mookie points out all of these duel purpose lands need to be compared against essentially other lands. Would you play Emeria, Shattered Skyclave over a basic Plains or any other land in your deck? This is how you need to be evaluating these cards.

Now so far all the other duel purpose cards have come into play tapped lands, which is a real big cost in terms of playing instead of untapped lands. But Emeria, Shattered Skyclave can come into play untapped. 3 life specifically in commanders 40 life isn't really a cost you have to factor in.

A lot of my decks that have white as part of them have Land Tax which makes including Emeria, Shattered Skyclave more suspect. Also often I get multiple searches for basics or Plains in decks and reducing the number of cards that could be searched is a downside.
But I do have some decks where I'd feel comfortable replacing a basic Plains for Emeria, Shattered Skyclave.
However the actual spell itself (Emeria's Call) creating some 4/4 flyers for a whopping 7 mana is fairly marginal for commander as a format. Casting this card isn't all that appealing unless in very casual play.
It's unlikely that you get to cast Emeria's Call and Wrath of God in the same turn.
But if your deck has some way to do a creature wipe effect that doesn't invest much mana like Nevinyrral's Disk or Magus of the Disk then you can get more utility out of this card.

I'm pretty keen/hopeful that we see more of these untapped duel purpose cards so that they make a good run at actually replacing some other lands for some of my decks.
Maybe there is a mythic for each color?

Atraxian

EDIT: I kind of forgot this page was in the Commander subforum. My bad.
I's been almost half a year since I posted here. Sorry. My considerations were for standard play, not commander.
unrelated to commander
Show
Hide
My comment wasn't much for commander, as in Commander almost everything has a home and the 3 life downside isn't much of a problem, but rather Standard.
I would see some decks playing that card as a 2-of at best in place of a plains, but other than that, I can't really see it taking off as a staple or as a wincon. Even then, it is really dependent on the meta. Paying 3 life for a plains might not be worth the risk if every other deck is an aggro deck, even if you run heavy lifegain.
In the meantime, Angel of Destiny...
Blade of Selves and a Lyra deck.
That's an 18 life every swing if you attack all 3 opponents (and is blocked) otherwise it is 72 (6*3 (combat damage + lifelink) + 6*3*3(triggers for all 3 angels)) if she hits their life totals and she doesn't even have to connect to the opponent for the trigger to make them lose the game.
EDIT: clarification, it only works with one opponent at a time.
I almost burst out laughing for how bad I fell in love at first sight with this card.
Last edited by Atraxian 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Angels Enthusiast

DirkGently
My wins are unconditional

Post by DirkGently » 3 years ago

I know a bunch of people are going to screw up angel of destiny in Kaalia of the Vast.
Atraxian wrote:
3 years ago
Hey, there's one already :P

(it doesn't work because it entered attacking, it didn't attack).

Emeria's Call is kind of a tri-modal card: untapped land that costs 3 life, tapped land, and 7 mana medium-power sorcery.

Admittedly commander doesn't look that kindly upon Broodmate Dragon these days, but add in being mono-color and indestructible and it's not terrible. More to the point, it's a solid topdeck if you're low on gas, even if it's not efficient. A land that can enter tapped or cost 3 life is a pretty minor downside for a land, so long as the lack of basic typing isn't a problem. Often you'll have a spot for a tapped land, and if you don't 3 life isn't that bad. It's only bad if you need untapped mana AND the three life is a problem.

Of course it's only worth it if you actually plan to cast the sorcery at least occasionally. If you're playing something focused you probably won't. But if you're playing a fairly good stuff build that wants to do combat stuff, it's decent. Hard to get great value off the indestructible I think - following up with a board wipe is ok I guess but you basically just payed 7 mana for a Heroic Intervention.
Perm Decks
Phelddagrif - Kaervek - Golos - Zirilan

Flux Decks
Gollum - Lobelia - Minthara - Plargg2 - Solphim - Otharri - Graaz - Ratchet - Soundwave - Slicer - Gale - Rootha - Kagemaro - Blorpityblorpboop - Kayla - SliverQueen - Ivy - Falco - Gluntch - Charlatan/Wilson - Garth - Kros - Anthousa - Shigeki - Light-Paws - Lukka - Sefris - Ebondeath - Rokiric - Garth - Nixilis - Grist - Mavinda - Kumano - Nezahal - Mavinda - Plargg - Plargg - Extus - Plargg - Oracle - Kardur - Halvar - Tergrid - Egon - Cosima - Halana+Livio - Jeska+Falthis+Obosh - Yeva - Akiri+Zirda - Lady Sun - Nahiri - Korlash - Overlord+Zirda - Chisei - Athreos2 - Akim - Cazur+Ukkima - Otrimi - Otrimi - Kalamax - Ayli+Lurrus - Clamilton - Gonti - Heliod2 - Ayula - Thassa2 - Gallia - Purphoros2 - Rankle - Uro - Rayami - Gargos - Thrasios+Bruse - Pang - Sasaya - Wydwen - Feather - Rona - Toshiro - Sylvia+Khorvath - Geth - QMarchesa - Firesong - Athreos - Arixmethes - Isperia - Etali - Silas+Sidar - Saskia - Virtus+Gorm - Kynaios - Naban - Aryel - Mizzix - Kazuul - Tymna+Kraum - Sidar+Tymna - Ayli - Gwendlyn - Phelddagrif - Liliana - Kaervek - Phelddagrif - Mairsil - Scarab - Child - Phenax - Shirei - Thada - Depala - Circu - Kytheon - GrenzoHR - Phelddagrif - Reyhan+Kraum - Toshiro - Varolz - Nin - Ojutai - Tasigur - Zedruu - Uril - Edric - Wort - Zurgo - Nahiri - Grenzo - Kozilek - Yisan - Ink-Treader - Yisan - Brago - Sidisi - Toshiro - Alexi - Sygg - Brimaz - Sek'Kuar - Marchesa - Vish Kal - Iroas - Phelddagrif - Ephara - Derevi - Glissa - Wanderer - Saffi - Melek - Xiahou Dun - Lazav - Lin Sivvi - Zirilan - Glissa - Ashling1 - Angus - Arcum - Talrand - Chainer - Higure - Kumano - Scion - Teferi1 - Uyo - Sisters
PDH - Drake - Graverobber - Izzet GM - Tallowisp - Symbiote
Brawl - Feather - Ugin - Jace - Scarab - Angrath - Vraska - Kumena
Oathbreaker - Wrenn&6

Atraxian

DirkGently wrote:
3 years ago
I know a bunch of people are going to screw up angel of destiny in Kaalia of the Vast.
Atraxian wrote:
3 years ago
Hey, there's one already :P

(it doesn't work because it entered attacking, it didn't attack).
With Blade of Selves you still get to kill one opponent (with the real angel) and from there it is just a matter of attacking the rest the following turns as you will probably have enough life for it to trigger regardless at the end of turn.
Or just Felidar Sovereign \ Test of Endurance \ Aetherflux Reservoir the others out of the game if they don't respond.
Angels Enthusiast

Mookie

Angel of Destiny looks extremely interesting. Your creatures effectively can't deal combat damage anymore, since the attacked player will gain that much life. That's a pretty significant downside compared to True Conviction and Victory's Herald. It is a triggered ability, so it does stack with lifelink, but...

...on the other hand, the ability to take opponents out of the game entirely? That's pretty big, and a strong payoff for a lifegain deck. You do need to attack with the Angel to do so, but any source of haste works, or you can just wait a turn and hope it lives. Hard to say whether that is more or less consistent than Felidar Sovereign, but gaining 15 life is significantly easier than dealing 40 to an opponent. It's also much better for taking out multiple opponents than gaining 150+ life for Aetherflux Reservoir. Although, honestly, just having some redundancy is probably the biggest thing.

Of course, that's before we consider stuff like Tainted Remedy to negate the downside entirely, which adds yet another dimension.

....anyway, I wouldn't declare it to be a new staple for white decks, but at the very least it seems interesting.

Atraxian

@Mookie a small detail worth noting is that if you deal lethal damage to an opponent, you kill them before Angel of Destiny's trigger resolves, so you can still kill someone with combat damage AND it also lets you ramp up commander damage or infect.
Angels Enthusiast

tstorm823
Knowledge Pool
Answers: 2

Post by tstorm823 » 3 years ago

DirkGently wrote:
3 years ago
Mirrorweave, on the other hand, works just fine!
Zedruu: "This deck is not only able to go crazy - it also needs to do so."

darrenhabib

Even though we've had Mire in Misery, Feed the Swarm is truly the first black enchantment removal. Gets creatures as well. It's a sorcery but at 1b this card seems legit as commander doesn't care about life that much when it comes to costs. This feels like a Mono-black or even Rakdos staple? It's definitely going into my Greven deck.

not-a-cube

Post by not-a-cube » 3 years ago

darrenhabib wrote:
3 years ago
Even though we've had Mire in Misery, Feed the Swarm is truly the first black enchantment removal. Gets creatures as well. It's a sorcery but at 1b this card seems legit as commander doesn't care about life that much when it comes to costs. This feels like a Mono-black or even Rakdos staple? It's definitely going into my Greven deck.
The card i'm most excited about in this set, good that it's a common :). But my Chainer, Dementia Master deck will like this, getting beat by a Ground Seal feels so stupid.
EDH Decks:
Queen Marchesa
Chainer, Dementia Master
Will Kenrith
Bruna, the fading light

Serenade
UnderKing

Post by Serenade » 3 years ago

"Oh, wow, a big Rakdos vamp. I bet it's our overlord of men-ah, deathtouch."

Zagras, Thief of Heartbeats isn't bad. That's a powerful effect, so I'm glad he's not green. Also glad Hooded Blightfang has a friend, especially with deathspark.
Mirri, Cat Warrior counts as a Cat Warrior.

Dunharrow

Post by Dunharrow » 3 years ago

If I didn't already have two rakdos decks I would consider Zagras for a new deck. Any excuse to play Oona's Blackguard.
The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme

Airi
Queen of Salt
Pronoun: she / her

Post by Airi » 3 years ago

I really wish his last ability weren't so... narrow. Having it at least proc off of any damage would fit in a lot better with the deathtouch theme.

Hermes_

Post by Hermes_ » 3 years ago

Thanks to @cryogen I wanna slapQuietus Spike on [/card] Angel of Destiny
The Secret of Commander (EDH)
Sheldon-"The secret of this format is in not breaking it. "

materpillar
the caterpillar

Post by materpillar » 3 years ago

Hermes_ wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks to @cryogen I wanna slapQuietus Spike on Angel of Destiny
Ok, that's just disgusting and awesome.

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin

Post by ISBPathfinder » 3 years ago

Angel of Destiny I am a big white player so I guess I will give my thoughts. Its effect gives life for any creature dealing damage to a player which is really weird but some things to point out on this:
  • If you deal lethal damage to a player, this is a trigger that will go on the stack. Important to note that normal lifelink did not use the stack so this allows you to potentially kill a player outright and then gain life after they are dead.
  • If you are a voltron deck, who cares about an opponent gaining life. It gives sort of lifelink to your commander at that point.
  • There are effects that stop opponents from gaining life.
  • I believe this would trigger separately for each creature. It does matter for some effects as more triggers is usually better than one lump sum lifegain.
  • This effect works alongside of lifelink. It means a creature with lifelink can trigger twice for lifegain triggers.
  • Double strike is very useful for a lot of equipment triggers. It lets you double trigger equpment and flying evasion isn't bad.
  • If your deck can reliably gain life or put out enough power, giving haste or flash to it would allow for some fast potential player kills.
  • 2 power is relevant for Reveillark / Imperial Recruiter purposes.
When this card was first spoiled. I was actually a little mad and I thought of it as bad Felidar Sovereign. I am actually glad that it requires more work to accomplish its requirements as well as the fact that it only eliminates one opponent if you do. They can also block or maze the creature too not to mention fixing the clause where you need more life than starting. I guess, it could be interesting in the right build I guess is where I am at. A lifegain matters list using equipment would be my immediate consideration.
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Atraxian

ISBPathfinder wrote:
3 years ago
Also dodges Meekstone if you want to go that route.
Angels Enthusiast

Hawk
Slayer of Threads

Post by Hawk » 3 years ago

I had a whole novel that my cat destroyed by walking on my keyboard while I was away...sigh. Probably for the best.

Anyhow, lots of interesting cards today. It is silly but the card I'm most excited for is Fissure Wizard - I've been this close to putting Viashino Racketeer in the 99 of some decks before, so dropping the CMC by one and putting it in much better tribes is a nice perk.

Also - do we think Taborax, Hope's Demise is the best Shadowborn Apostle.dec commander now? I think probably no, the deck gains too much by adding white (Remembrance, Immortal Servitude, Faith's Reward, Edgewalker) but it is very good in the 99 and he seems like a very fun Commander in his own right. Buy your 'walkers, Starlit Sanctums, and Rotlung Reanimator while you can folks.

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin

Post by ISBPathfinder » 3 years ago

Hawk wrote:
3 years ago
I had a whole novel that my cat destroyed by walking on my keyboard while I was away...sigh. Probably for the best.

Anyhow, lots of interesting cards today. It is silly but the card I'm most excited for is Fissure Wizard - I've been this close to putting Viashino Racketeer in the 99 of some decks before, so dropping the CMC by one and putting it in much better tribes is a nice perk.

Also - do we think Taborax, Hope's Demise is the best Shadowborn Apostle.dec commander now? I think probably no, the deck gains too much by adding white (Remembrance, Immortal Servitude, Faith's Reward, Edgewalker) but it is very good in the 99 and he seems like a very fun Commander in his own right. Buy your 'walkers, Starlit Sanctums, and Rotlung Reanimator while you can folks.
Its not really a relivant tribe but you might also consider Mad Prophet if you were looking at Viashino Racketeer. For one more mana getting a reusable effect that works just as quickly could be nice. I have used it before in the past and while I wouldn't say its stellar, but its reasonable.

Taborax, Hope's Demise - I don't think we can really compare use better or worse comparisons to the BW versions. The tools and gameplan are likely to vary a lot. When I did mine I had some level of cleric tribal to it using some of the more fun white cleric lords. I agree that the tools that white brings to the deck are hard to overlook but its a very different build being mono black. This version would be mono black which means something for the landbase and how much easier it would be to do some Cabal Coffers plans. The raw draw power of it is also very impressive. I am kind of hoping we don't see shadowborns in this set just to stall seeing this commander EVERYWHERE. If you can get shadowborns for cheap then this will be everywhere. It will be a powerful and cheap deck assuming the shadwborns get a reprint (which I hope happens, just not directly alongside this guy).
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Hawk
Slayer of Threads

Post by Hawk » 3 years ago

ISBPathfinder wrote:
3 years ago
Hawk wrote:
3 years ago

Its not really a relivant tribe but you might also consider Mad Prophet if you were looking at Viashino Racketeer. For one more mana getting a reusable effect that works just as quickly could be nice. I have used it before in the past and while I wouldn't say its stellar, but its reasonable.

Taborax, Hope's Demise - I don't think we can really compare use better or worse comparisons to the BW versions. The tools and gameplan are likely to vary a lot. When I did mine I had some level of cleric tribal to it using some of the more fun white cleric lords. I agree that the tools that white brings to the deck are hard to overlook but its a very different build being mono black. This version would be mono black which means something for the landbase and how much easier it would be to do some Cabal Coffers plans. The raw draw power of it is also very impressive. I am kind of hoping we don't see shadowborns in this set just to stall seeing this commander EVERYWHERE. If you can get shadowborns for cheap then this will be everywhere. It will be a powerful and cheap deck assuming the shadwborns get a reprint (which I hope happens, just not directly alongside this guy).
There was a leak a week ago, and so far every single part of that leak has proven correct (the artist and set number for Lotus Cobra's reprint; the existence of Taborax). That same leak declared we'd be getting a reprint of Apostle. So yeah, brace yourself - Shadowborn Apostle Winter is Coming.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”