Decks

Jace
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Jace » 4 years ago

I noticed when the forum first went up that decks were displayed in a more organized fashion, with a layout similar to MTGS. Now the decks all post in one vertical list instead, which isn't as neat. Could we go back to deck lists being spread out a bit horizontally instead of all in one column? Thank you.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Jace wrote:
4 years ago
I noticed when the forum first went up that decks were displayed in a more organized fashion, with a layout similar to MTGS. Now the decks all post in one vertical list instead, which isn't as neat. Could we go back to deck lists being spread out a bit horizontally instead of all in one column? Thank you.
What browser are you using?
Hold CTRL and press F5 to ensure something isn't cached wrong.

I've tested in the most recent Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari.
These should all be columning and spreading horizontally (with some minor differences)

Screenshot of what I see:
image.png

Actual decklist:
If you're on Firefox or Opera (and possibly a couple others), you'll note that sections wrap differently from the screenshot. This is a bug/limitation of the browser that will hopefully be addressed soon.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”