Stretching/truncating renders of stuff

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

And some more! As usual by now, none of this is anywhere near required for the forum being operational, but maybe this is something trivial on the back end? I honestly don't know this time around:
  • It seems that the decks now force four column view. That's cool and all when there's an actual 99 to look at, but my two-column update posts now look a little weird. I'm on Chrome on OsX if this helps any.
  • Super short posts have their signature and "header icons" (for lack of a better word) repositioned to match the width of the post.
  • The left hand side "user info vs post body" line sometimes slides out of position. The one place I remember off the top of my head is 3drinks in the EDH random card thread, probably thanks to his zany-long location. Still, this only happens sometimes, and other times the forum breaks the location into two lines and all's well...?

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

1) I'm going to play with it some more. I need a way for it to determine what's best. This is where the auto-positioning worked awesomely. It would see the content, 2 column it, and shrink to fit exactly. Getting it to work well more naturally has been.. an ordeal heh.

2) This should be already fixed? Try a CTRL+F5 in case somehow my forced cache refresh isn't hitting you. If it's still happening, link me.

3) This should be fixed. I put a hard limit on width to prevent this.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

Decklist

Out:

In:

Approximate Total Cost:

Huh, all it takes is order=auto and this goes away. I'm fine with that for my update posts, thanks! Can confirm everything else is operational, you ridiculous turnaround wizard you. Thanks as always.

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”