Where is the shortcut button for mana symbols?

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

Have been looking for the shortcut button to make mana symbols in posts, but cannot find it. :dizzy:

Can someone point out where it is?
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

The Fluff wrote:
4 years ago
Have been looking for the shortcut button to make mana symbols in posts, but cannot find it. :dizzy:

Can someone point out where it is?
I need to add it.
It needs a more robust system so that you can choose which symbol from a list, etc. It's on the short list of things to add.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

I see, so it's not really there. Thought I was just bad at locating it. hehe

Looking forward to having our mana button. goodluck. :)
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

noticed that we have a mana shortcut button now. thanks for the adding that one.
It's no longer a tiresome chore to type [mana [mana. ;)

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

The Fluff wrote:
4 years ago
noticed that we have a mana shortcut button now. thanks for the adding that one.
It's no longer a tiresome chore to type [mana [mana. ;)
Oh yeah, sorry, forgot to respond here too. (I posted somewhere we were talking about it :thinking: )

You can highlight text and click for a quick [mana] wrapper, or just click it for the popup of symbols.
:)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”