Deck tag ordering

lyonhaert
Answers: 4
Pronoun: they / them

Post by lyonhaert » 4 years ago

What's the criteria in Fixed mode where it chooses to start a new column? With manual control of section order by without manual control of columns we might be back to fiddling with the sections to try to maintain 2 columns instead of 3 columns. Is there a way we could have explicit control of columns (such as two newlines before a section instead of one for new column)?
Chainer bbb
"Image"
(rebuild after Geth)
Other
r Lathliss
bw Breena
To-Build Pool
rb Obosh Burn
gw Dromoka

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Currently, the columning is strictly controlled by the browser itself. The number of columns depends on the width of the screen, and it will automatically try to break the columns evenly. It works best when the deck is broken down into smaller, more categorized sections (ie: Instants and Sorceries instead of "Spells"), since this gives it more options to column break.

When I remade the tag, I explicitly left myself room for additional Order clauses. My hope is find a solid way of "Order=Exact" that lets you personally choose the column breaks. But I also then need to find a way to override your override if you have more column breaks than the screen size would allow.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Rereading, I believe your issue was the "Won't go beyond 2 columns" issue that chrome was having.
That should be fixed now, apologies.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”