Deck Tag Changes

WizardMN
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

I like the new changes to the deck tag so the cards are ordered the way I want. However, the tag now no longer seems to go to 3 columns even when I expand my window. Is there something we can do to force 3 columns or can it expand to 3 columns with a window width that is less than "full screen".

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

The columning should start with 4 columns on wide screen, and then drop down to 3 on smaller screens. Only near-mobile-size screens should limit to 2.

There seems to be an issue with chrome wanting to stop at 2. Looking into it.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Fixed.
Should automatically look right now.
If not, CTRL+F5.
LMK if there's any more issues.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

WizardMN

My window on desktop still needs to be pretty large in order to be at 3 columns (width of about 1220). Interestingly, I *do* get 3 columns when viewing the deck on Mobile. Is there any way to get it to still stay at 3 with a width of about 1020?

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

I'm going to look into redoing how the page folds up, which should allow 3+ columns at a wider range of widths.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Redone.
The page no longer folds to specific widths, and instead maximizes available width space.

Decks will start off 4 column for large wide screens. They will fold to 3 columns only on screens with width 1280 or less. They won't fold down to 2 columns until 1020 pixel width. There's a magic window between 820 and 850 pixels where we've moved to mobile layout and the deck can expand to 3 columns again. I've added logic to ensure this happens.

WizardMN

Awesome! It looks great. Hopefully this doesn't have any other side effects since I could only report on my own experiences but I definitely appreciate the quick turnaround for this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”