Minor rendering things

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

Hello, me again. None of this stuff is pressing, but I figured I'd leave it here anyway for completeness:
  • Lists still interact poorly with left-sided card image floats. The dots get covered up by the card.
  • Right-handed card image floats with shadow have the shadow unnaturally cut off in open text, but somehow not when they're part of a spoiler or box...? It's weird. I circumvented it manually in my threads, but something a little weird is going on there so figured I'd let you know.
  • The new line break priority is set up unusually, and often leaves open parentheses at the end of a line. Here's an example.

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Floats adjusted. First two points should be good now. (LMK if not).

Still looking into the odd line break, but I'm not positive it's something I can actually fix.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

Can confirm operational. Also, you seem to have fixed 100% width boxes causing scroll need, and introduced a border thickness option. I now use 100% width, 0-border boxes to keep my text from going places I don't want it to be - a fantastic organisational tool absent from MTGS. Thank you so much for doing all this.

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Rumpy5897 wrote:
4 years ago
Can confirm operational. Also, you seem to have fixed 100% width boxes causing scroll need, and introduced a border thickness option. I now use 100% width, 0-border boxes to keep my text from going places I don't want it to be - a fantastic organisational tool absent from MTGS. Thank you so much for doing all this.
Absolutely.
And of note, you can set a box's width to "auto" which should always make it the exact full width of the post body without ever causing a scrollbar.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”