How long until rendering stabilises?

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

Sorry to be a pain, but every time I try to tweak something in my primers I find out that the rendering changes and I have to go through three threads, juggling whitespace or other tweaks. The most recent change saw spacing interpretation altered yet again, and made the boxes left aligned (I ultimately managed to sidestep that last part via a combination of [center][align=left]). Is there a forecast time until rendering will be stable?

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Rumpy5897 wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry to be a pain, but every time I try to tweak something in my primers I find out that the rendering changes and I have to go through three threads, juggling whitespace or other tweaks. The most recent change saw spacing interpretation altered yet again, and made the boxes left aligned (I ultimately managed to sidestep that last part via a combination of [center][align=left]). Is there a forecast time until rendering will be stable?
I know it's a pain when things change, which is why I've been tweeking everything as quickly as I can NOW, rather than later. I've been working with some of the other primer writers to tweek and change to give you all the freedom and power to make your primers as personalized and ornate as possible. Unfortunately, there's been a little back and forth. For that I apologize.

That said, I think we're settled on things. I will inevitably add more parameters to tags to give you all more control and customization, but it shouldn't be the major changes we've seen (like white space / lines adding and removing).
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

Okay, I'll update the threads to the current standard then. I really liked the centred boxes by the way, but at least they can be recreated via some tag fiddling as mentioned. Thanks for all your work, this stuff looks great, to the point where I willingly fiddle with bbcode to try to make some use of it and make my threads look nice. That's saying something! ;)

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”