"Like" button goes to a new page

WizardMN
Answers: 123
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

When clicking on the Like button, I get brought to a new page that said "You have just thanked for the post" and then it redirects back to the original post. This redirection seems odd (though, this due, in part, to being used to the "Thank You" button just working without a redirect on MTGSalvation) but it also means that if I am typing up a response and I decide to Thank someone before I submit my response (I do it often enough) it will bring me away from the page and I will lose what I have typed.

AnAngryMachine
Pronoun: xe /xim

Post by AnAngryMachine » 4 years ago

mods said deal with it until they get to that problem

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

AnAngryMachine wrote:
4 years ago
mods said deal with it until they get to that problem
I apologize if anyone used a tone anywhere near like that.

This is iterative design, and I will never stop improving things, but as the sole developer, I cannot promise when/etc. Several of these links will change to popups / ajax so you won't be moving to new pages unnecessarily. I just can't promise as to when it reaches the top of the to-do pile.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

WizardMN
Answers: 123

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

No worries. I know you are hard at work with trying to get things done so hopefully the threads I am creating aren't a nuisance. I don't expect everything to have a super quick turnaround though, it seems that you are setting that expectation with everything you *are* fixing :P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”