Preview Option

WizardMN
Answers: 123
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

I kind of like the idea of the "full editor" being its own thing as I never used the buttons anyway; I always just typed in the BBCode needed. I see that the "Quick Reply" option is just that so the rest of the options are not visible. But, I always like to preview my posts prior to posting them so I know they look right and any BBCode is working that I typed in. Is it possible to give up the option for "Preview" without opening up the Full Editor?

The main reason for this is that the Quick Reply puts the reply at the bottom of the thread so I can easily scroll up to see the rest of the thread. Whereas the Full Editor moves it to the top and the rest of the thread is condensed into a smaller area that I then need to scroll through. It would be preferable to be able to see the Preview inline with the thread so I can still easily read what I am responding to or what has been said in the thread so far.

Gaea's Regent

Post by Gaea's Regent » 4 years ago

There's a scrollable thread review at the bottom of the full editor, ICYMI.
From Gaea grew the world, and the world was silent. From Gaea grew the world’s elves, and the world was silent no more. —Elvish teaching

:) :) :) :) :halo: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :halo: :) :cussing: :) :) :halo: :) :cussing:

WizardMN
Answers: 123

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

No, I saw that. That is what I was referring to when I mentioned being in a smaller area. So, it isn't like it is completely unusable or anything. I just would like the Preview to be an option outside of the full editor.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”