✔ Something's gone seriously screwy with posts

Dragonlover
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Dragonlover » 4 years ago

Pressing any key in a full reply box makes a string of tags come up not the button you pressed. I had to type this in a Google doc and then copy/paste with the mouse. The string that comes up for me is this:

[b}[i}[u}[quote}[img}[list}[header}[s}[mana}[/mana}[/s}[/header}[/list}[/img}[/quote}[/u}[/i}[/b}

But obviously the correct brackets, I’ve just changed them for evidence.

Dragonlover
All my decks are here

pokken
Answers: 2

Post by pokken » 4 years ago

[/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b][/mana][/s][/header][/list][/img][/quote][/u][/i][/b]

looks like they fixed it :)

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

pokken wrote:
4 years ago
looks like they fixed it :)
Yes, that was my fault, sorry.
I loaded up a script change so we could have keyboard shortcuts, and everything looked good on my end.. but then I realized I hadn't forced a cache refresh that let everyone else see the new (finished) script. Apologies for that.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

pokken
Answers: 2

Post by pokken » 4 years ago

No worries man, you're doing a great job fixing stuff :) Thanks for your effort.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”