Thank You MTGNexus

BOVINE
Legendary Creature – Ox
Pronoun: he / him

Post by BOVINE » 3 years ago

More than a few years ago, like many of you, I joined MTGSalvation. When Nexus was created I switched over without ever going back to salvation. Salvation was cool and all but now I get to my point – Nexus is 🔥

I don't do a lot of public positing as much of my time is spent in the "Testing Area" where I work on custom projects. However, I do a lot of reading around and I muse on the awesome custom designs y'all create. It's clear there are passionate and legitimate designers here. All would be for nothing if Nexus wasn't always adding features I didn't even know I wanted/thought possible.

IDK if it's just Feyd doing it all with support from others or whatever but thank you! No other magic website comes close to what Nexus provides and I'll fight anyone who thinks otherwise.

Nexus is easily my most visited website and that was true even before covid. Anyway, I cant keep my thoughts straight. I love this site and I love all of the features and I love knowing that more will always be coming. MTGNexus is slowly growing (wish I could get more people here now though) and I'm eager to see where we'll be in 3, 5, 10 years!

As far as feedback/suggestions, hmm:

Keep adding features to the Custom Card & Custom Set tools. More card frames and all that. Lots there already just saying.

Personally, I want to be able to Winston Draft and Grid Draft with Nexus users and I want to do it with custom cards. If we could have a tool like that, IMHO people would flock here to use it as I know elsewhere drafting features are garbo or don't support custom.
Last edited by BOVINE 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
B O V I N E

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

I'm the sole developer, but don't let that dampen the contributions and commitment from the rest of the team. I wouldn't have even done nexus if it wasn't for them. Our staff is like family to me, truly. As are some of the nonstaff members here as well. It means a lot when someone appreciates what we're trying to create here.

As for new features, we have many things planned, and this year I have another triple release to develop. CCC is an open beta, but as something I'm personally passionate about, it will never stop getting worked on. Modal DFC is on the short list, some of the other frames are probably a bit off.

Drafting will come some time after deck builder, since it'll need deck builder components to operate. When I do draft, i will definitely fork its engine so that it can work with custom sets as well.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”