Staff inbox(?) posts can show up in last post column

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 3 years ago

Just thought y'all should be aware of this... I can see a link to "Thread reporting" in the last post column, which I'm guessing is from the staff inbox.

I can't actually view it, but I imagine subject lines might contain sensitive information from time to time, like what if I saw "Ban spacemonaut for too many bug reports" or something like that? :P

Or maybe it's a deleted thread? In which case false alarm
2020-06-23_13-47-11_firefox.png
2020-06-23_13-47-19_firefox.png

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 3 years ago

Incidentally I can also see and access a mod applications subforum, even though I can't see any posts in it (maybe because it's empty).
2020-06-23_15-05-44_firefox.png

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

Eee. Yeah I'll look and see if I can lock that down. Thanks for letting me know.

And if you kept reporting tons of bugs, I'd just make you an official QA staff member :p
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Fwiw I'd be glad to have spacemonaut on staff any time
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”