Even Deeper Card Selection in tagging

Sanity_Eclipse
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Sanity_Eclipse » 4 years ago

Would it be possible to filter even deeper when tagging cards? I'm a flavor/theme loony toon and would love being able to to specifically tag the actual art versions I'm using in a deck, instead of just what is listed as "first" by the tagging.

Examples: I'm using a particular Plains|DOM (not the one automatically coming up, DOM(251)) for my Lyra deck, which are all foil, which I'd like to be able to specifically filter for by set and art. Would also help with like the Secret Lair Serum Visions|SLD, where it's the same "set" and the same card but with different art and different vibes for us theme whackos.
More Decks
Show
Hide
- Lyra - Naru Meha - Chandra - Lovisa - Nissa -
- Lavinia X - Yuriko - Jhoira - Saheeli - Glissa - Lathril - Meren - Koma -
- Anafenza - Alela - Sen Triplets - Inalla - Sidisi -
- Breya -

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

We have that :)

Initially we have the card name, and you can specify set as well. When you're wanting an exactly specific printing, we have a way to tag that by specifying it's ID. If you look at your plains, for instance, we have:

cards/dominaria/48052-plains

The key part of that is the number: 48052 - that is the specific printing id. Unfortunately it's site specific, so you have to browse to your card to find it, but it allows you to specifically tag any specific printing version.

It's as simple as: [card]Plains|48052[/card]: Plains|48052

You can also do this in a deck as well.

:)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Sanity_Eclipse

Post by Sanity_Eclipse » 4 years ago

Good to know. Thanks for the explanation! :)
More Decks
Show
Hide
- Lyra - Naru Meha - Chandra - Lovisa - Nissa -
- Lavinia X - Yuriko - Jhoira - Saheeli - Glissa - Lathril - Meren - Koma -
- Anafenza - Alela - Sen Triplets - Inalla - Sidisi -
- Breya -

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”