List controls

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 4 years ago

Feyd, is there a way to say...... change the color, size, bold for list items? Like, in the numbers below is there a way I can manipulate the list numbers to be something other than like normal size black? Its far from a priority, I just figured I would check to see if thats something I can manipulate or not.
  1. This
  2. is
  3. a
  4. list
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

You cannot currently control this.
You'd want to build the "list" code yourself, although it'll be quite a bit more complex, and will have small differences you might not like.

Code: Select all

[float=left]1.[/float][indent]This[clear][/indent]
[float=left]2.[/float][indent]is[clear][/indent]
[float=left][color=red]3.[/color][/float][indent]a[clear][/indent]
[float=left]4.[/float][indent]List[clear][/indent]
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin

Post by ISBPathfinder » 4 years ago

No problem, its suuuuuuper low priority I just figured I would poke to see if I was just missing something obvious with formatting. Sometimes I just can't quite nail the formatting to figure it out lol.
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”