Canceling an Edit

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 4 years ago

If you cancel a post edit, it will for some reason move you to page one of the thread you are on. I just thought it was kind of odd given if you save an edit it will reload with that post as the focus. Perhaps canceling an edit could put you in the same place? I just thought it felt perhaps a little unintentional to shift where you were at in the page on canceling.

I don't encounter it often but every now and then when I am screwing around in the testing grounds I accidentally do it and it drives me a little crazy.
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Yeah, it currently just links back to the thread, no page or post specified.
I delved into it a bit more, but there just doesn't seem to be any template variable I can pull that says "This is post #__" :(
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin

Post by ISBPathfinder » 4 years ago

No problem. I just figured I would put it on your radar in case it was an easy fix. If not, its fine. I just thought I would see what you thought.
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”