Not a fan of the new subforum buttons

Dragonlover
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Dragonlover » 4 years ago

Pretty much what it says on the tin, any way of setting them back to just links?

Dragonlover
All my decks are here

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Dragonlover wrote:
4 years ago
Pretty much what it says on the tin, any way of setting them back to just links?

Dragonlover
I'm still playing with it a bit, but the existing vertical layout was causing some issues (they were too close together for mobile users, and pushing them apart or making them bigger made it go waay vertical).

I'm absolutely open to options that'll settle the above and still work for us all?
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Dragonlover wrote:
4 years ago

Dragonlover
Is it the horizontal aspect, or just the button look?
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

For me it's the size. I like the button look just fine but they take up a lot of space.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Made them smaller, flat and textual now.
Better?

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

Not taking up a lot of space. The sub-forum links look fine now imo. :)
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Dragonlover

Post by Dragonlover » 4 years ago

The new version is much better. I think it was the bulkiness of the previous iteration that put me off.

Dragonlover
All my decks are here

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”