Mana tool missing symbols: T, Q, P

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 4 years ago

The mana tool looks great. However it is missing the following three symbols:

{T} {Q} {P}

(The last one being the nonspecific Phyrexian symbol as seen in the rules text of Rage Extractor.)

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Hmm.
Should probably make it a Sym adder, rather than Mana then, and I can add a tab for all the other nonmana symbols.

Let me think on it.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 4 years ago

The reason I bring those up is that the first two appear in costs — I would absolutely write "R, T" inside a mana tag, so I would absolutely include T (and Q) inside the mana tool.

P meanwhile doesn't appear in costs but references mana so it seemed appropriate to bring along for the ride. I guess that one's iffy though (on account of not appearing in costs) and could be left out as just a non-cost symbol.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

I'll let my brain churn on it and figure us something good out :)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Alright, shooting for best of both worlds here.

If you highlight a line of text and click the button, it'll wrap it in a [mana] tag.
If you don't highlight something and just click it, it'll popup and use the [sym=] system so you can use any/all of the symbols.

:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”