2: mention floater and truncated link titles

lyonhaert
Answers: 4
Pronoun: they / them

Post by lyonhaert » 4 years ago

1. If you go to this post and quote it, while trying to write a response you should get a vexing floating mention for DementedKirby. Hitting Esc helps a bit.

2. I figure links to threads and whatnot should have the full name in the title/alt attribute so that when it gets truncated with an ellipsis like in Recent and Trending I can hover to see what the full thread title is.
Chainer bbb
"Image"
(rebuild after Geth)
Other
r Lathliss
bw Breena
To-Build Pool
rb Obosh Burn
gw Dromoka

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

lyonhaert wrote:
4 years ago
1. If you go to this post and quote it, while trying to write a response you should get a vexing floating mention for DementedKirby. Hitting Esc helps a bit.

2. I figure links to threads and whatnot should have the full name in the title/alt attribute so that when it gets truncated with an ellipsis like in Recent and Trending I can hover to see what the full thread title is.
1. Fixed.
2. Fixed on the front page. I'm not sure where there would be any truncating of the title elsewhere. It usually wraps instead. If you find one, @ me and I'll fix it too.

:party:
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

lyonhaert

[mention]Feyd_Ruin[/mention]: The other places I see truncation is any of the viewforum.php stuff where it has the Last Post column.
Chainer bbb
"Image"
(rebuild after Geth)
Other
r Lathliss
bw Breena
To-Build Pool
rb Obosh Burn
gw Dromoka

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

That should already have a title attached, unless I'm still overlooking an area.
image.png
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

lyonhaert

Yeah, those are good. I may not have hovered. If I see anything else I'll @.
Chainer bbb
"Image"
(rebuild after Geth)
Other
r Lathliss
bw Breena
To-Build Pool
rb Obosh Burn
gw Dromoka

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”