Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Today's Challenge:
Elementals

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
netn10 62 (+1)
void_nothing 56 (+1)
JovialJovian 54 (+2)
bravelion83 50 (+2)
dyd 47 (+1)
Riria 46
haywire 41
TheAmericanSpirit 11
MonoRedMage 7
tempoEDH 3
Venedrex 3 (+3)
Legend 2
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
MaRo Strixhaven Teaser
dyd wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: JovialJovian, Venedrex
Maro's Strixhaven Teaser wrote: • a card sharing something never shared before
Sculptor Professor ur
Creature - Dwarf Wizard
Whenever you cast an artifact spell, if it shares an artifact type with another spell you cast this turn, tap target artifact or creature. (Clue, Contraption, Equipment, Food, Fortification, Gold, Treasure, and Vehicle are artifact types.)
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, if it shares a spell type with another spell you cast this turn, that spell deals 1 damage to any target. (Lesson, adventure, arcane and trap are spell types.)
2/2

IIW: a card with 10 or more different mana symbols on it
bravelion83 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: void_nothing, Venedrex
Guardman wrote:
3 years ago
• "Search your library and graveyard for up to four creature cards with different names"
Vital Choice 3GG
Sorcery (R)
Search your library and graveyard for up to four creature cards with different names. An opponent chooses one of them. Put the chosen card onto the battlefield and the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order. If you searched your library this way, shuffle.

IIW: party
netn10 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: bravelion83, JovialJovian
• "Whenever a permanent entering the battlefield causes a triggered ability to trigger"
Fusion Dancer UR
Creature - Human Wizard (Rare)
Whenever a permanent entering the battlefield causes a triggered ability to trigger, choose one.
* Counter that ability.
* Copy that ability. You may choose a new target for the copy.
2/2

IIW: Pests.
kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
3 years ago
netn10 bravelion83
void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: dyd, Venedrex

Inkwing Silencer 2B
Creature - Bird Warlock (R)
Flash
Flying, protection from Lessons
Whenever a card leaves a player's graveyard, that player discards a card and loses 2 life.
1/2

IIW: Blue, red, or green Clerics
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Votes: void_nothing, netn10

HM: bravelion83 - I like the idea, but you can just find ONE card and force your opponent to choose that :-/

Omnath, Locus of All wubrg
Legendary Creature - Elemental
When Omnath enters the battlefield, draw a card.
Other Elementals you control have base power and toughness each equal to the number of Elementals you control.
8, t, Sacrifice an Elemental: For each basic land type among lands you control, search your library for a basic land with that type and put it onto the battlefield. Until end of turn, they are also Elemental creatures with base power and toughness each equal to the number of Elementals you control and have haste. Shuffle.
5/5

IIW: unruly familiars

netn10

Post by netn10 » 3 years ago

Votes: bravelion83, dyd

Twilight Elemental WB
Creature - Elemental (Rare)
At the end of each player's turn, if a player cast two or more spells, each player draws a card. If no spells were cast this turn, you draw two cards and you lose 2 life.
It larks between day and night, feeding on both.
2/2

IIW: D&D

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Post by bravelion83 » 3 years ago

Ice Giant 4U
Creature — Elemental Giant (U)
Evoke 1U (You may cast this spell for its evoke cost. If you do, it's sacrificed when it enters the battlefield.)
When Ice Giant enters the battlefield, tap another target creature. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
Unearth 5U (5U: Return this card from your graveyard to the battlefield. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the end step or if it would leave the battlefield. Unearth only as a sorcery.)
4/4

IIW: three-colored Command
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on February 27th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

votes: dyd, netn10

Omnath, Locus of Void 7
(Five-color Indicator) Legendary Creature - Eldrazi Elemental
(Omnath, Locus of Void is all colors.)
If you would add one or more colored mana, you add CC instead.
Whenever another colored permanent you control leaves the battlefield, you may draw a card.
Stripped of meaning by the loss of Zendikar, Omnath attached itself to the nearest source of energy, the titan Ulamog.
5/5

IIW: Loop Hero, the recently released video game.

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2

Post by Venedrex » 3 years ago

Polarity Reverser
Creature - Elemental (R)
Other Elementals you control have Ward . (Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, counter it unless that player pays .)
: Elemental spells you cast this turn can't be countered.
3/3

IIW: 1 mana Legendary creatures.
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 3 years ago

dyd netn10
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Votes: dyd, netn10

Bark Elemental XG
Creature - Elemental (R)
Bark Elemental enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it.
G, T, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Bark Elemental: It fights target creature.
1G, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Bark Elemental: It gains indestructible until end of turn.
0/0

IIW: Alt wins
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

haywire

Post by haywire » 3 years ago

Elemental of the Shooting Star 2www
Creature - Elemental {R}
Flash, vigilance
When Elemental of the Shooting Star enters the battlefield, you may choose a card you own from outside the game and exile it face down.
When Elemental of the Shooting Star dies, it deals 9 damage to target creature or planeswalker an opponent controls unless that permanent's controller lets you put the exiled card into your hand.
Evoke 2w
4/3

IiW: learn multiple times/repeatable learn.

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”