Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Today's Challenge:
Processor effects

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
netn10 54 (+1)
void_nothing 50 (+0)
JovialJovian 49 (+3)
Riria 46 (+1)
dyd 45 (+2)
bravelion83 44 (+5)
haywire 39 (+5)
TheAmericanSpirit 11
MonoRedMage 4
Legend 2
tempoEDH 2 (+1)
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Granting non-evergreen abilities, keyword abilities or keyword actions
dyd wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: JovialJovian, bravelion83

In Search of Magnificence gw
Enchantment
The first card you draw in each of your turns has miracle if it's not a land card, where X is its mana value minus one. (You may reveal the first card you draw each turn from your hand as you draw it. When you reveal a card this way, you may cast it by paying its miracle cost rather than its mana cost.)
Whenever you cast a spell for its miracle cost, you gain 2 life.
tempoEDH wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: netn10, bravelion83
(Really love the idea of a symmetrical Silence effect, Netn10 gets my vote just for that)

Choir of One
Creature - Elf Shaman (R)

Creature spells you cast have convoke.
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, if it was convoked, it enters with a +1/+1 counter on it for each creature that convoked it.
Whenever a creature you control becomes tapped, gain 1 life.

2/4

IIW: "At the beginning of each combat..."
bravelion83 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: dyd, haywire

Poison Injection 1{B/G}{B/G}
Enchantment (R)
Creatures you control have poisonous 1. (Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, that player gets a poison counter. A player with ten or more poison counters loses the game.)

IIW: three-colored Command
JovialJovian wrote:
3 years ago
votes: haywire, bravelion83
HM: Riria, netn10 (for the sheer modal audacity!)

Gulu, the Earthworker RGW
Legendary Creature - Golem Artificer (T)
Each fortified land you control is a 2/2 Golem creature, it's still a land.
Each Equipment you control is also a Fortification and for each Equip ability it has, it has Fortify with the same cost.
T: Attach target Fortification you control to target land you control.
4/4

IIW: Return to Ravnica...again.
netn10 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: bravelion83, JovialJovian

Project Grand Millennium 4UR
Enchantment (Mythic)
Instant and sorcery spells you cast have replicate, overload and jump-start. These abilities' mana costs are each equal to that spell converted mana cost.
"The more we innovate, the more I understand perfection is just mashing all we know together and see what happens."
- Berki, Izzet Lab-Chief

IIW: Maro Strixhaven Teasers.
MonoRedMage wrote:
3 years ago
Votes - tempoEDH, haywire

Duergar Resentment 2R
Enchantment {R}
Attacking creatures you control have persist.
2R: Target creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains haste until end of turn.

IIW - Villagers
void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: Riria, haywire

Pulse of Tarkir 3G
Enchantment (R)
Tap an untapped face-down permanent you control: Add one mana of any color.
Creatures you control and creature cards you own that aren't on the battlefield have megamorph 3G.

IIW: Modern Masters-style designs
haywire wrote:
3 years ago
Votes - vraelion83, JovialJovian

Dwarven Work Ethic
Enchantment {R}
You may exert creatures you control as they attack. When you exert a creature this way, it gets +2/+0 and "When this creature deals combat damage to a player, create a Treasure token." until end of turn.
You may exert creatures you control at they crew vehicles. When you exert one or more creatures this way, the crewed vehicle gains trample and gets +2/+0 for each creature exerted and "When this creature deals combat damage to a player, create that many Treasure tokens." until end of turn.
At the beginning of your end step, you may discard up to X cards, where X is the number of creature you exerted this turn. Draw a card for each card discarded this way.

IIW: Giving players abilities. (Like errata'd Channel).
kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
3 years ago
dyd haywire
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Votes: JovialJovian, MonoRedMage

Gitaxian Process xu
Sorcery
Put up to X cards your opponents own from exile into their owners' graveyards. They lose all abilities.
Look at that many cards from the top of your library, exile any number of them, then put the rest back on top of your library in a random order. If X is 7 or more, put them back in any order instead.
"The process of creating the perfect Phyrexia can't be obstructed."

IIW: turn into a chicken

netn10

Post by netn10 » 3 years ago

Votes: dyd, bravelion83

Devourer of Conscience 1
Creature - Eldrazi Processor (Rare)
At the beginning of your upkeep, put two cards your opponents own from exile into their owners' graveyard. If you don't, sacrifice Devourer of Conscience. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Devourer of Conscience and scry 1.
2/2

IIW: Maro Strixhaven Teaser

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Post by bravelion83 » 3 years ago

Votes: MonoRedMage, void_nothing

Herd Assailant 2GW
Creature — Eldrazi Processor (R)
Devoid (This card has no color.)
At the beginning of your end step, you may put any number of cards your opponents own from exile into their owner's graveyard. Create that many 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature tokens. They have "Sacrifice this creature: Add C."
3/3

IIW: party
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on February 27th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

votes: MonoRedMage, haywire

Imploder Entity WU
Creature - Eldrazi Processor (R)
Flash, devoid
When you cast Imploder Entity, you may put a card an opponent owns from exile into their graveyard. If you do, exile target nonland permanent, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step.
4C, put a card an opponent owns from exile into their graveyard: Exile another target nonland permanent, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step.
2/1

IIW: negative power and/or toughness

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 3 years ago

tempoedh jovialjovian
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Votes: netn10, haywire

Archivist of the Empty 2GU
Creature - Eldrazi Processor (U)
Devoid
Prowess
2, Put two cards your opponents own from exile into their owners' graveyards: Put target card from your graveyard on top of your library.
3/3

IIW: Noncreature cards with creature-only keywords
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”