Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Today's Challenge:
Very big Vehicle

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
netn10 30 (+4)
Riria 26 (+3)
bravelion83 22 (+1)
JovialJovian 22 (+2)
void_nothing 22 (+3)
dyd 17 (+2)
haywire 14
TheAmericanSpirit 9 (+1)
MonoRedMage 4
Legend 2
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
14-power creature or Vehicle
dyd wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: Riria, netn10
HM: JovialJovian
Show
Hide
for finding an elegant way to reveal an entire library in 2 seconds

Pantheon of Theros 2wubrg
Legendary Enchantment Creature - God
Indestructible
As long as your devotion to all colors is less than fourteen, Pantheon of Theros isn't a creature. (Each w, u, b, r, g in the mana costs of permanents you control counts.)
7: Copy target spell you control twice. You may choose new targets for the copies. If it's a permanent spell, the copies are also enchantments. (A copy of a permanent spell becomes a token.)
14/14

IIW: affect cards in every zone - e.g.
bravelion83 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: netn10, void_nothing

(people, remember rarity!)

Composite Metalsaur 8GG
Artifact Creature — Dinosaur Construct (M)
Composite Metalsaur's toughness is equal to the total toughness of other creatures you control.
As long as Composite Metalsaur's toughness is 7 or greater, it has trample.
XX: Create a colorless X/X Construct artifact token.
The work of seven builders for seven days has been necessary to build it, including its mechanically animated spare parts.
14/*

IIW: party (ZNR mechanic)
TheAmericanSpirit wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: void_nothing, jovialjovial

Mothers of the Earth 8RRRRGGGG

Legendary Creature - Elder Avatar (M)

Trample, reach, vigilance, Haste, Indestructible

When Mothers of the Earth enters the battlefield, if it was cast, choose 4. You may pick the same mode more than once.
• Target player gains 4 life.
• Destroy target noncreature permanent.
• Deal 4 damage to target creature or planeswalker.
• Search your library for a basic land card and put it onto the battlefield.

14/14

IIW: obscure cards colorshifted a la Planar Chaos
netn10 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: bravelion83, dyd

Gardath, Bigger than Life 7
Legendary Artifact - Vehicle (Mythic)
You may reveal five Pilot creature cards instead of paying this spell's mana cost.
Vigilance, trample, haste, hexproof, indestructable
Crew 14 or five Pilot creatures.
14/14

IIW: New color of mana.
Riria wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: dyd, void_nothing

Outsider BB
Creature - Horror (MR)
Outsider can't be cast or enter the battlefield from any zone other than exile. (This doesn't mean this creature itself has a passive ability allowing you to cast it from exile, like Misthollow Griffin.)
14/14

IIW: Every third *insert here*
JovialJovian wrote:
3 years ago
votes: netn10, Riria

Aspect of the All-Bear (10)GG
Creature - Bear Avatar (T)
Affinity for Bears
When Aspect of the All-Bear enters the battlefield, it fights target creature an opponent controls, if that creature dies this turn, create X 2/2 green Bear creature tokens, where X is that creature's power, then repeat this process.
14/14

IIW: negative power and/or toughness
kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
3 years ago
riria theamericanspirit
void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: netn10, JovialJovian

Benthic All-Master 6UUU
Creature - Avatar Kraken (M)
Benthic All-Master enters the battlefield with a will counter on it if it was cast.
Benthic All-Master can't attack or block unless it has a will counter on it.
Whenever a creature blocks Benthic All-Master, you gain control of that creature for as long as you control Benthic All-Master. (Remove that creature from combat.)
T: You may cast target instant or sorcery card in a graveyard with converted mana cost equal to or less than the number of nonland permanents you control without paying its mana cost.
14/21

IIW: Protection from or hexproof from something flavorful
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Votes: Riria, TheAmericanSpirit

Jaeger Colossus 9
Artifact - Vehicle (R)
Trample
t: Jaeger Colossus fights target non-artifact creature with power 6 or greater.
Jaeger Colossus must be crewed by exactly two creatures.
Crew 3
9/9

IIW: very small Vehicle

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Post by bravelion83 » 3 years ago

Votes: netn10, JovialJovian

Elvish Greatplow 7GG
Artifact — Vehicle (M)
Trample
Creatures with power 4 or greater can't crew Elvish Greatplow.
3G: Create a 2/2 green Elf creature token.
Crew 5 (Tap any number of untapped creatures you control with total power 5 or greater: This Vehicle becomes an artifact creature until end of turn.)

IIW: common removal
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on February 27th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

TheAmericanSpirit
Supreme Dumb Guy
Answers: 1

Post by TheAmericanSpirit » 3 years ago

Votes: Riria, dyd

Amphibious Dreadnought 9

Artifact - Vehicle (R)

First Strike, Islandhome, Vigilance

XXX, tap X creatures you control: Destroy X target Permanents. Use this ability only if Amphibious Dreadnought is not a creature and only any time you could cast a sorcery.

Tap three creatures you control: If Amphibious Dreadnought is a creature, it loses Islandhome until the end of turn.

Crew 7

The rebels felt confident behind their shore batteries until the crew of the imperial dreadnought decided to deliver their adversaries a more personal greeting.

8/13

IIW: legendary janitors of the multiverse
There's no biscuits and gravy in New Zealand.
(Except when DirkGently makes them!)

Riria

Post by Riria » 3 years ago

Votes: netn10, void_nothing

Titanic 6
Legendary Artifact - Creature (MR)
When Titanic deals combat damage to a player, sacrifice it and all creatures that crewed it this turn. For each permanent sacrificed this way, that player sacrifices a permanent, discards a card, and loses 2 life.
Crew 7
1/12

IIW: Veganism

netn10

Post by netn10 » 3 years ago

Votes: JovialJovian, Riria

Trozix, Axgard's Masterpiece 6RW
Legendary Artifact - Vehicle (Mythic)
This spell cost 1 less for each Dwarf and Vehicle you control.
Spells you cast cost 1 less for each Dwarf and Vehicle you control.
Crew - Three dwarves or another vehicle.
10/10

IIW: Common gold vehicle.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

votes: dyd, Riria

Walking Warren 3RRR
Tribal Artifact - Goblin Vehicle (T)
Walking Warren can't be blocked by creatures with power 2 or less.
When Walking Warren attacks, create X 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens tapped and attacking, where X is the number of tapepd Goblins you control.
Whenever a Goblin crews Walking Warren, Walking Warren gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
Crew 5
8/8

IIW: A single line of text.

haywire

Post by haywire » 3 years ago

votes: dyd, void_nothing

Ceasefire Crusher
Artifact - Vehicle {M}
Flash, trample
Ceasefire Crusher costs less to cast, where X is the amount of damage that has been prevented this turn. It enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it.
Whenever damage dealt by a source you control would be prevented, it deals twice that much damage instead.
Crew 6
8/8

IIW: beginning of combat triggers

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 3 years ago

theamericanspirit riria
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Votes: dyd, netn10

Nameless Flagship of the Last Day 5
Legendary Artifact - Vehicle (M)
Trample, lifelink
Nameless Flagship of the Last Day can only be crewed by legendary creatures.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may search your library for a legendary card, reveal it, shuffle your library, then put that card into your library second from the top.
Crew 10
20/10

IIW: Spies
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”