Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Today's Challenge:
Phyrexia

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
void_nothing 7 (+0)
BaconCatBug 6 (+2)
dyd 5 (+1)
folding_music 4 (+4)
netn10 4 (+1)
kwanyeegor-ii 3 (+3)
JovialJovian 1 (+1)
BeneTleilax 0 (+0)
MonoRedMage 0 (+0)
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
New kinds or qualities of mana, like S
dyd wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: kwanyeegor-ii, folding_music

Annalist's Quill 3
Artifact - Equipment
Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, look at the top card of your library. If it's a historic card, you may sacrifice ~ and put that card onto the battlefield. If you don't put it onto the battlefield, draw a card. (Artifacts, legendaries, and Sagas are historic.)
Equip 3 or ( can be paid with one mana from a historic permanent.)

IIW: mutate as an Innistrad thing
netn10 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: BaconCatBug, kwanyeegor-ii

Mirran Defender 2{W/M}
Artifact Creature - Construct (Uncommon)
(White Mirran mana can be paid by or by tapping an untapped creature you control.)
Protection from green and from black.
2/1

IIW: New Ravnica Mechanic
JovialJovian wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: folding_music, BaconCatBug

Growth Surge XG
Instant
Spend only additional mana to cast this spell.
You draw X cards, gain X life, and create X 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens.

IIW: Current events
MonoRedMage wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: netn10, folding_music

Muraganda Pyrosaur 3R
Creature - Dinosaur {U}
X: Muraganda Pyrosaur gets +X/+0 until end of turn. Spend only basic mana on X. (Basic mana is produced by basic lands.)
4/3

IIW: Mutants, Ninjas, and/or Turtles
folding_music wrote:
3 years ago
votes: dyd, kwanyeegor-ii

Vulpine Scavenger 1g
Creature - Fox (C)
When Vulpine Scavenger dies, you may pay 🧁 and put Vulpine Scavenger on top of its owner's library. (Pay 🧁 by tapping a Food token.)
2/2

IIW: treasure
void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: JovialJovian, folding_music

Netherspace Chasseur 4U
Creature - Vedalken Rogue Soldier (C)
3: Tap target creature that's blocking or blocked by Netherspace Chasseur and remove that creature from combat. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step. ( can be paid with U or returning a blue enchantment you control to its owner's hand.)
3/3

IIW: Protection from [something never done before]
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Votes: folding_music, MonoRedMage

Birthing Vat 3g
Artifact - Equipment
Living weapon (When this Equipment enters the battlefield, create a 0/0 black Germ creature token, then attach this to it.)
When ~ enters the battlefield, choose any number of other target Equipments. For each of those Equipments, its controller creates a 0/0 black Germ creature token and attaches that Equipment to it.
Equipped creature gets +2/+1.
Equip 2

IIW: gold card that joins two themes of Jumpstart
Last edited by dyd 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Votes: dyd, void_nothing

Rona, Compleat 2UB
Legendary Artifact Creature - Human
~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards imprinted with her
Imprint - As ~ enters the battlefield, exile another target artifact or creature.
Imprint - 4UB: Exile another target artifact or creature or target artifact or creature card in a graveyard.
X, T: Create a token that's a copy of an imprinted card with converted mana cost X.
*/*

IIW: the Infinite Consortium

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 3 years ago

Votes: folding_music, MonoRedMage

Outworldly Sphinx 2UU
Creature - Sphinx (Rare)
Flying
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a card you own outside of the game on top of your library.
"I see worlds I do not understand. A world torn into five, with one ready to accept Phyrexian science."
4/4

IIW: Hearthstone card into Magic.

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 3 years ago

votes: void_nothing, dyd

Mosis Form
Artifact Creature - Zombie Construct (U)
Whenever an equipment becomes attached to Mosis Form, that equipment's controller sacrifices it and Mosis Form gets +4/+4 until end of turn. If that Equipment granted flying, Mosis Form also gains flying until end of turn. The same is true for deathtouch, trample, first strike, protection, vigilance, lifelink, haste, reach, hexproof and indestructibility.
2/2

IIW: ": add ."

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Votes: MonoRedMage, folding_music

Phyrexian Utopia 2WW
Enchantment (M)
Whenever a nontoken creature enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, that player sacrifices that creature unless they pay 1.
Whenever a nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, sacrifice that creature. You gain life equal to its power and create a number of 1/1 white Cleric Soldier creature tokens with first strike and infect equal to its toughness.

IIW: Thallids
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”