Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Today's Challenge:
"Nonhuman"

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
dyd 33 (+2)
Lorn Asbord Schutta 30 (+2)
void_nothing 28 (+0)
netn10 28 (+1)
Subject16 23 (+1)
folding_music 22 (+2)
JovialJovian 22 (+2)
MonoRedMage 4
.::Note of the Day::.

See Grumgully, the Generous and Mikaeus, the Unhallowed and such. Oh, and mutate.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Artistic (Auras, Adventures and Sagas)
MonoRedMage wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: dyd, Schutta

Rush to Finish R
Enchantment {R}
You may cast artistic spells as though they had flash. (Auras, Adventures and Sagas are artistic.)
Artistic spells you cast can't be countered.

IIW: Manticores
dyd wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: Lorn Asbord Schutta, Subject16

Writing Circle 1g
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant land
Enchanted land has ": Add one mana of any color. Spend this mana only to cast an artistic spell."
Whenever you cast an artistic spell, you may untap enchanted land. (Auras, Adventures and Sagas are artistic,)

IIW: a mine(r) or something related
folding_music wrote:
3 years ago
votes: netn10, JovialJovian

Successful Quest 2gw
Enchantment (R)
Whenever you play an artistic card, look at the top two cards of your library, put any number of them into your graveyard and the rest back on top of your library in any order. (Auras, Adventures and Sagas are artistic.)
Whenever you sacrifice a Saga, if you control an Aura that's attached to a creature who has an Adventure, attach all Aura cards in your graveyard to that creature if they can enchant it. Put a +1/+1 counter on that creature for each Aura attached to it in this way.

IIW: WAR style planeswalkers
netn10 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: folding_music, dyd

Passionate Adventurer R
Creature - Human Scout (Rare)
Whenever you cast an artistic spell, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card (Auras, Adventures and Sagas are artistic)
At the end of each turn, if you cast three different types of artistic spells, you may discard your hand. If you do, draw seven cards.
1/1

IIW: Four colored card common
void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: folding_music, JovialJovian

Folktale Collector 2W
Creature - Human Mystic (U)
When Folktale Collector enters the battlefield, return target artistic card from your graveyard to your hand. (Auras, Adventures, and Sagas are artistic.)
Whenever you cast an artistic spell, target creature gets +1/+2 and gains vigilance until end of turn.
1/2

IIW: Nonblack reanimation
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Votes: void_nothing, MonoRedMage

Furoz, the Splendid Bull 2rgw
Legendary Creature - Fox Ox
Mutate 3rgw
Whenever this creature mutates, choose flying, trample, first strike, vigilance or menace. Put a counter of that kind on this creature. Each non-Human creature you control gains that ability until end of turn.
5/5

IIW: chess
Last edited by dyd 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 3 years ago

Votes: dyd, MonoRedMage

Festivity Chariot 1
Artifact - Vehicle (Rare)
Whenever Festivity Chariot attacks, for each non-human you control, you draw a card and you gain 2 life.
Crew - A Noble creature, a Peasant creature and two Horse creatures.
4/4

IIW: A fairy tale that isn't in Eldraine.

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 3 years ago

votes: dyd, void_nothing

Red Sun Schism 1rr
Enchantment (R)
Human creatures are artifacts in addition to their other types.
Non-human creatures have menace and "Whenever this creature deals damage to an opponent, that player sacrifices an artifact."
The Vulshok's iron growths earned them resentment and suspicion even before Phyrexia's twisted metal visions wracked the world.

IIW: limited resources

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 3 years ago

Votes: folding_music; void_nothing

Eldraine's Wars
Enchantment - Saga (M)
I - Shuffle target artifact into its owner library. Create two 1/1 green Elf creature tokens and a 2/2 white Knight creature token with vigilance.
II, III - Put a +1/+1 counter on each non-Human creature. Each non-Human creature deals damage equal to its power to target Human creature.
IV - Human creatures get deathtouch, double strike and indestructability until end of turn.

IIW: two-colored common with a guild mechanic from any Ravnica block

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

dyd, folding_music

Emperor of Mankind 4WWBB
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior Shaman
Indestructible
When ~ enters the battlefield, destroy all nonhuman creatures.
Whenever another human enters the battlefield, all nonhuman creatures get -1/-1 until end of turn.
4/4

IIW: World permanents

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Votes: folding_music, netn10

Stormshift Griffin 3UU
Creature - Shapeshifter Griffin (U)
Flying
Other non-Human creatures you control have hexproof.
U: Stormshift Griffin gets +1/-1 or -1/+1 until end of turn.
It appears as a great angry cloud, hiding its kin from view.
2/3

IIW: Peaceful effects
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”