MonoRedMage
25%

Total votes: 8

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

It's time for the public poll to decide the winner of the June CCL! As a reminder, here was the challenge:
Choose five of the following subtypes, then design one card with each of them.
And here are the entries:
slimytrout wrote:
3 years ago
Kitsune Steelbraider 1W
Creature - Fox Cleric (U)
Vigilance
Whenever a creature you control attacks, you may attach an Equipment you control to it.
"The samurai claim that their honor protects them, and yet none of them turn down a sturdy dō."
2/2

Morayo, Master of Mirrors 2UUU
Legendary Creature - Moonfolk Wizard (R)
Flying
Morayo, Master of Mirrors doesn't untap during your untap step if you control a Reflection.
T: Create a token that's a copy of target creature an opponent controls, except it's a Reflection in addition to its other types.
2/2

Enyago, Shadow-Teacher 2BB
Legendary Creature - Demon Ninja (R)
Ninjutsu 1BB (1BB, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.)
Whenever Enyago, Shadow-Teacher deals combat damage to a player, you may search your library for a card, then shuffle your library and put that card on top of it.
4/3

Vengeful Ronin 1RR
Creature - Human Samurai (U)
Haste
Bushido 2 (Whenever this creature blocks or becomes blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)
When Vengeful Ronin dies, it deals damage equal to its power to any target.
2/1

Budoka of Many Flowers 2G
Creature - Human Monk (U)
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may reveal the top card of your library. If a land or a Spirit card is revealed this way, put it into your hand and put a +1/+1 counter on Budoka of Many Flowers.
"The kami are the seeds of this land, and I will see them bloom."
2/3
RaikouRider wrote:
3 years ago
Works for me - I will get these in tomorrow night.

Shrine of Horizons GU
Legendary Enchantment - Shrine {U}
When Shrine of Horizons enters the battlefield, draw a card for each Shrine you control, then add that much C.
Your maximum hand size is increased by one for each Shrine you control.

Lustful Kirin 4WB
Legendary Creature - Kirin {R}
Flying
Whenever you cast a Spirit or Arcane spell, target opponent loses life equal to that spell's converted mana cost and you gain that much life.
The sound of a tolling bell amidst its visitation struck true terror within the hearts of mortals.
5/5

Soultether Zubera 2
Creature - Zubera Spirit {C}
When Soultether Zubera dies, create a colorless 0/0 Zubera Spirit creature token for each Zubera that died this turn.
2/2

Mistblade Mime UU
Creature - Shapeshifter Ninja {R}
Ninjutsu 1UU (1UU, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.)
Whenever Mistblade Mime deals combat damage to a player, if it entered the battlefield this turn, create a token that's a copy of the card returned to its owner's hand for its ninjutsu cost.
2/2

Kakurei, the Zenith Star 4WB
Legendary Creature - Dragon Spirit {M}
Flying
When Kakurei, the Zenith Star dies, exile it, then return up to two target creature cards from your graveyard to the battlefield. Those creatures entering the battlefield don't cause abilities to trigger.
5/5
MonoRedMage wrote:
3 years ago
Ronin of the Bloody Sigil 3RR
Creature - Ogre Samurai {U}
Menace
Bushido 2
Ronin of the Bloody Sigil can't assign its combat damage to more than one blocking creature.
5/4

Master Arsonist 2RR
Creature - Human Ninja {M}
Other Ninjas you control have double strike.
Ninjutsu 1RR
3/2

Disciple of Homura 1RR
Creature - Human Monk {U}
When Disciple of Homura dies, you may exile it and a Mountain you control. If you do, create a 4/4 red Dragon Spirit creature token with flying.
2/2

Ugin's Aragami 7
Creature - Dragon Spirit {R}
Flying
Whenever Ugin's Aragami attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on each other colorless creature you control.
7/7

Altar of the Molten Blade R
Legendary Enchantment - Shrine {U}
5R: Target creature you control gets +5/+0 and gains trample until end of turn. This ability costs 1 less to activate for each other Shrine you control. Activate this ability only during your turn and only once per turn.
Poll will run for 5 days. Good luck to all three finalists!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Congrats to @slimytrout for winning!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”