MCC June Round 3 - Break the cycle

Locked Previous topicNext topic
bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now
Pronoun: he / him

Post by bravelion83 » 3 years ago

MCC-202006.png
(This month's banner is my own elaboration on the art of the cards, left to right, Go for Blood by Chris Rallis, Tentative Connection by Kieran Yanner, and Fight as One by Bryan Sola.)

June MCC Round 3

Break the cycle

That's also the title of an amazing album by Staind. I love iiiit!!! What's that huge thing following me?

Main Challenge - Design a card with cycling. The card has to have cycling itself, not just care about it. Your card can't use any other mechanics from Ikoria (keyword counters, companion, mutate).

Subchallenge 1 - Your card is common.

Subchallenge 2 - Your card has a converted mana cost equal to or greater than 4.

Clarifications
Show
Hide
bravelion83 wrote:
3 years ago
Subject16 wrote:
3 years ago
Do our submissions need to specifically use cycling, or would typecycling qualify?
Letter of the law: anything that goes under the cycling entry of the CR is good. Spirit of the law: use only cycling specifically because that's what's in Ikoria.
If you have any questions, just ask in the discussion thread.

DEADLINES

Design deadline: Saturday, June 27th 2020, 23:59 EDT

Judging deadline: Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 23:59 EDT

RUBRIC
MCC Rubric
Show
Hide
Design
(X/3) Appeal - Do the different player psychographics (Timmy/Johhny/Spike) have a use for the card?
(X/3) Elegance - Is the card easily understandable at a glance? Do all the flavor and mechanics combined as a whole make sense?

Development
(X/3) Viability - How well does the card fit into the color wheel? Does it break or bend the rules of the game? Is it the appropriate rarity?
(X/3) Balance - Does the card have a power level appropriate for contemporary constructed/limited environments without breaking them? Does it play well in casual and multiplayer formats? Does it create or fit into a deck/archetype? Does it create an oppressive environment?

Creativity
(X/3) Uniqueness - Has a card like this ever been printed before? Does it use new mechanics, ideas, or design space? Does it combine old ideas in a new way? Overall, does it feel "fresh"?
(X/3) Flavor - Does the name seem realistic for a card? Does the flavor text sound professional? Do all the flavor elements synch together to please Vorthos players?

Polish
(X/3) Quality - Points deducted for incorrect spelling, grammar, and templating.
(X/2) Main Challenge (*) - Was the main challenge satisfied? Was it approached in a unique or interesting way? Does the card fit the intent of the challenge?
(X/2) Subchallenges - One point awarded per satisfied subchallenge condition.

Total: X/25
*An entry with 0 points here is subject to disqualification.

JUDGES

bravelion83
Sojourner Dusk
void_nothing

PLAYERS

@Freyleyes
@Henlock
@Phyrexian Editor
@Ryder
@slimytrout
@Subject16

BRACKETS

This is the versus round, each player will be paired against another player and the matchup will be judged by two judges. For each matchup, the player with the higher combined score will advance to the final round. In other news, I'm writing this from my new home. You probably don't care. The following is what you do care about.

Judge: Sojourned Dusk
Henlock vs. slimytrout
Phyrexian Editor vs. Subject16

Judge: bravelion83
Freyleyes vs. Ryder

Judge: void_nothing
Freyleyes vs. Ryder
Henlock vs. slimytrout
Last edited by bravelion83 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on February 27th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

slimytrout
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by slimytrout » 3 years ago

Goldenheart Templar 5
Artifact Creature — Construct (C)
Cycling 2 (2, Discard this card: Draw a card.)
When Goldenheart Templar is put into your graveyard from anywhere, create a Treasure token. (It's an artifact with "T, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")
There are ironheart machines for war and silverhearts for trade, but only the most noble automata are trusted to guard the holy sanctum.
3/5
Last edited by slimytrout 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

Ryder

Post by Ryder » 3 years ago

Scorned Banshee 3B
Creature — Spirit (C)
Scorned Banshee gets +1/+0 for each card named Scorned Banshee in your graveyard.
Cycling {2/r}. ({2/r}, Discard this card: Draw a card.)
Love greater than life itself. Rejected, wounded, dead—her passion only keeps growing.
3/3
Last edited by Ryder 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Phyrexian Editor

Post by Phyrexian Editor » 3 years ago

Filibuster 3uu
Instant {C}
Counter target spell. Its controller mills cards equal to that spell's converted mana cost.
Cycling 2
Ahem... Aaron A. Aaronson, Albert Annecy, Atsuko Aoki...

Subject16

Post by Subject16 » 3 years ago

Vengeful Flame-Kin 3RR
Creature — Elemental Shaman (C)
2R: Vengeful Flame-Kin gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the number of instant, sorcery, and Elemental creature cards in your graveyard.
Cycling — Discard a card (Discard another card and this card: Draw a card.)
2/4

Freyleyes

Post by Freyleyes » 3 years ago

Rust Bucket 4
Artifact Creature - Construct {C}
Whenever you cycle Rust Bucket, return it to the battlefield tapped with a -1/-1 counter on it.
Cycling 5 (5, Discard this card: Draw a card.)
"I want to live, do not kill."
3/3

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 3 years ago

Aimed Eruption 3r
Sorcery (c)
Destroy target colorless permanent.
Cycling 1 (1, Discard this card: Draw a card.)
In Lavabrink, most problems are solved with lava.

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

The round is closed.

BRACKETS

This is the versus round, each player will be paired against another player and the matchup will be judged by two judges. For each matchup, the player with the higher combined score will advance to the final round. In other news, I'm writing this from my new home. You probably don't care. The following is what you do care about.

Judge: Sojourned Dusk
Henlock vs. slimytrout

Judge: bravelion83
Freyleyes vs. Ryder

Judge: void_nothing
Freyleyes vs. Ryder
Henlock vs. slimytrout

Judging may begin. Good work to my colleagues. If you need anything from me as host, you both know where to find me. Happy judging everyone!

Judgments complete
Phyrexian Editor
Show
Hide
Phyrexian Editor wrote:
3 years ago
Filibuster 3uu
Instant {C}
Counter target spell. Its controller mills cards equal to that spell's converted mana cost.
Cycling 2
Ahem... Aaron A. Aaronson, Albert Annecy, Atsuko Aoki...
Design
Appeal 2.5/3 - Timmy doesn't care but at least he has the option to just cycle this away. Maybe Johnny can do something with milling, though he doesn't like to rely on his opponent to give him the target he needs. He can also more probably use this to protect his combo. Spike definitely approves.
Elegance 3/3 - No problems here.
Development
Viability 3/3 - No problems with the color pie, rarity, or the rules.
Balance 2.5/3 - Definitely playable in limited and casual. I can't see this in competitive constructed formats but no big problem for a common. No problems in multiplayer, or at least no more than a normal tergeted counterspells. Whose spell do you counter?
Creativity
Uniqueness 2/3 - Counter plus milling has been done multiple times (Countermand, Didn't Say Please, Psychic Strike, Thought Collapse), but never with cycling.
Flavor 3/3 - It's really hard to find one-word card names that haven't been used already. The flavor text reflects it and the card concept in a perfect way.
Polish
Quality 2.5/3 - Cycling is not an evergreen keyword, so it needs reminder text (-0.5).
Main Challenge 2/2 - Good.
Subchallenges 2/2 - Both met.
TOTAL 22.5/25
Subject16
Show
Hide
Subject16 wrote:
3 years ago
Vengeful Flame-Kin 3RR
Creature — Elemental Shaman (C)
2R: Vengeful Flame-Kin gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the number of instant, sorcery, and Elemental creature cards in your graveyard.
Cycling — Discard a card (Discard another card and this card: Draw a card.)
2/4
Design
Appeal 2/3 - Timmy likes the ability to make this bigger. Johnny will probably use cycling and the discard cost in some kind of engine. Spike wants more for five mana.
Elegance 2.5/3 - I really like the lenticular design here, even though this would be redflagged for text length at common.
Development
Viability 2.5/3 - Discarding a card as a cycling cost feels more black than red, but similar things have already been done in red, like Conflagrate for example. No problems with the rest of the card in the color pie. This probably needs to be common for limited purposes.
Balance 3/3 - I really like how this feeds itself. Definitely playable in limited. I can see a constructed deck built around finding all copies of this and cycle them away. Let Johnny do his job. No problems in casual or multiplayer.
Creativity
Uniqueness 3/3 - Despite how strange it may seem, discarding has never been the cost of cycling. Counting card types and subtypes at the same time is also new.
Flavor 2.5/3 - The name is good. No flavor text to be judged, even though admittedly the card looks much better without it in MSE M15 frame.
Polish
Quality 2.5/3 - There should be no space between the word "cycling" and the em dash, and between the em dash and the cycling cost. I haven't been able to find examples with cycling, but there are many, too many to be listed here, with other keywords. The most famous is probably Collective Brutality with escalate. -0.5
TOTAL 22/25
Freyleyes
Show
Hide
Freyleyes wrote:
3 years ago
Rust Bucket 4
Artifact Creature - Construct {C}
Whenever you cycle Rust Bucket, return it to the battlefield tapped with a -1/-1 counter on it.
Cycling 5 (5, Discard this card: Draw a card.)
"I want to live, do not kill."
3/3
Design
Appeal 2.5/3 - Some Timmies will like this, others won't. This can easily become part of an engine Johnny makes. Spike likes the reanimation part, but the costs look a little too high to her.
Development
Viability 1.5/3 - I'm a little worried by the "everybody can play this" problem of colorless cards. I agree with a high cycling cost. That's the main thing, in my opinion, that can make this acceptable at common, otherwise I would have definitely said this needed to be uncommon, though I'm still not fully convinced. No problems with the rules.
Balance 2.5/3 - Playable in limited but again with the "everybody can play this" problem. There might be reanimation engines potentially making this see a splash in constructed. No problems in casual or multiplayer.
Creativity
Uniqueness 2.5/3 - I can't remember a specific "whenever you cycle" ability working like this, even though such kind of ability is nothing new.
Flavor 3/3 - No problems here. All the flavor elements are good and work together in an excellent way.
Polish
Quality 2/3 - Reminder text should be italicized (-1).
TOTAL 21/25
Ryder
Show
Hide
Ryder wrote:
3 years ago
Scorned Banshee 3B
Creature — Spirit (C)
Scorned Banshee gets +1/+0 for each card named Scorned Banshee in your graveyard.
Cycling {2/r}. ({2/r}, Discard this card: Draw a card.)
Love greater than life itself. Rejected, wounded, dead—her passion only keeps growing.
3/3
Design
Appeal 2.5/3 - Timmy likes this. Johnny has the challenge of filling the graveyard with as many copies as he can. Spike wishes this has flying or some other kind of evasion.
Development
Viability 3/3 - No problems with the color pie or the rules. I think this has to be a common for limited purposes.
Balance 3/3 - I really like how this feeds itself. Definitely playable in limited. I can see a constructed deck built around finding all copies of this and cycle them away. Let Johnny do his job. No problems in casual or multiplayer.
Creativity
Uniqueness 2.5/3 - Despite the first ability being nothing new, using twobrid as a cycling cost definitely is.
Flavor 3/3 - I think I'm in love with the flavor of this card, in all its components. Excellent work.
Polish
Quality 3/3 - All good.
TOTAL 24/25
Results
Show
Hide
Phyrexian Editor: 22.5
Subject16: 22

Freyleyes : 21
Ryder: 24
Last edited by bravelion83 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
Show
Hide
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

Sojourner Dusk
Dominarian Hitchhiker

Post by Sojourner Dusk » 3 years ago

Getting the chain back on the spokes... halfway there...
slimytrout
Show
Hide
Design
(2/3) Appeal: T sees a decent sized creature that slots into any deck, and is meh on it. J sees abuse potential. S takes note of color fixing.
(3/3) Elegance: Clear text. No confusion here.

Development
(3/3) Viability: Colorless does everything, and this isn't excessive for a Common.
(2/3) Balance: The trigger with cycling makes this the best Prophetic Prism ever printed, as it is practically uncounterable and gives a rebate with color fixing after cycling. Cost should have been to cycle. The cost for the french vanilla 3/5 is otherwise fine. Decent in Limited; potential for abuse in some Constructed formats if you can pitch and reliably recur the card back to your hand.

Creativity
(1.5/3) Uniqueness: "Graveyard from anywhere" effects were never seen at Common until this past January (Skola Grovedancer), likely due to complexity concerns. Adding treasure generation to the trigger keeps it simple.
(1.5/3) Flavor: Flavor text is a little clunky with the silverheart reference. Based on the flavor text included, "Goldheart" might have been better for the naming convention.

Polish
(2.75/3) Quality: "When Goldheart Templar is put into a graveyard from anywhere..." (-0.25) See also Vigor cycle. When referencing itself, cards use "into a graveyard". Permanents that notice the movement of other cards use "into your/opponent's graveyard".
(2/2) *Main Challenge: Met.
(2/2) Subchallenges: Common power level. CMC >= 4.

Total: 19.75/25
Henlock
Show
Hide
Design
(1.5/3) Appeal: T is confused how to use this. J gets it, but knows there is work ahead. S just wants to cycle.
(2.75/3) Elegance: Mechanics all are easy to comprehend. The name doesn't convey the card ability to me at all.

Development
(3/3) Viability: This fits in with Red's expanding color identity of late. At 4 CMC, it also works as a Common.
(2/3) Balance: At first glance, this is a bad Pillage. Then you realize it also says "Destroy target Ugin.". Or "Destroy most target Eldrazi." Not strong in most Limited formats, and probably only a sideboard in Constructed outside of Ponza.

Creativity
(2.5/3) Uniqueness: This phrase has never appeared on a card before. Goblin Cratermaker comes close, but inserts a 'nonland' clause to prevent being used as a Turn 2 Stone Rain.
(1.5/3) Flavor: I'm very 'meh' on the name, as it feels more appropriate for direct - possibly mass - damage. The flavor text - to me - lends itself to a pleonasm. A place called 'Lavabrink' has lava. Yes, and...?

Polish
(2.75/3) Quality: Rarity not capitalized. (-0.25)

Total: 20/25
Phyrexian Editor
Show
Hide
Design
(1.5/3) Appeal: T hates counter magic. J likes mill. S will cycle this card.
Do the different player psychographics (Timmy/Johnny/Spike) have a use for the card?
(2.75/3) Elegance: The mechanics are understood, but what does a political delaying tactic have to do with milling?

Development
(3/3) Viability: It's so very Blue, and the effects are fine at Common.
(2/3) Balance: The card isn't the least pushed, which will limit its appeal in Limited and Constructed. Countermand will consistently mill more cards than this, and Thought Collapse is stronger for the less cost. Had there been a cycle trigger ala Complicate, it could have improved the card's versatility.

Creativity
(1/3) Uniqueness: It's Induce Paranoia without needing to pay for more. With Cycling .
(1/3) Flavor: A filibuster is supposed to have potential to be overcome. This does not. And since when is there a phone book for MT&T?

Polish
(3/3) Quality: No issues found.

Total: 18.25/25
Subject16
Show
Hide
Design
(1/3) Appeal: T likes monsters that can get big, but that requires a lot of additional work to get there. J sees a lot of steps to combo. S sees card disadvantage.
(1/3) Elegance: The activated ability has conditions that have us checking additional card text outside of type. And discarding a card to discard a card to draw a card is its own headache.

Development
(1.5/3) Viability: An Elemental with a firebreathing variant? Old school Red. Counting creatures in the graveyard to enchance an effect is Golgari, though. Due to complexity, this should be an Uncommon, though.
(2/3) Balance: This type of power pump, at Common, usually only triggers once (with Sokenzan Spellblade the exception), and often as an ETB. Late pick in Limited, hard sell for Constructed, even in tribal Elemental decks.

Creativity
(2.5/3) Uniqueness: Never seen double discard for cycling before. Not sure I'd ever want to see it again.
(1.5/3) Flavor: "Vengeful" would have worked better if the pump was only based on Elemental creature cards in your yard. There was room available for a line or two of flavor text.

Polish
(2.25/3) Quality: Brackets instead od parentheses around rarity. (-0.25) "(Discard a card, Discard this card: Draw a card.)" Formatting does not match proper templating. (-0.5)
(1.5/2) Subchallenges: Exceeds complexity for a Common. CMC >= 4.

Total: 15.25/25
Scores
slimytrout: 19.75
Henlock: 20

Phyrexian Editor: 18.25
Subject16: 15.25
Last edited by Sojourner Dusk 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
May your games be chaotic and your decks be rogue.

UBR Nekusar (EDH)
RGW Mayael, Naturally (EDH)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Freyleyes
Show
Hide
Design
(1.5/3) Appeal - In Limited: Txmmy doesn't care, Spike might somewhat want the "cantrip" 2/2 mode just to filter draws in the late game, Jxnny likes the versatility.
(2.5/3) Elegance - That "tapped" in the middle of a clause there can easily slip through, which can lead to misplays if someone thinks it can be a flash blocker.

Development
(2.5/3) Viability - Potentially looks more like an uncommon than a common? Especially with the minus counter and the two "modes."
(3/3) Balance - Neither a 3/3 vanilla for four nor a 2/2 pseudohaste (assuming opponent's EOT play) cantrip for five is particularly overpowered in any format.

Creativity
(1/3) Uniqueness - While self-reanimate after cycling is unique, the fact is that the rest of the card is vanilla and plenty of cards make tokens when cycling, which this card does something broadly similar to.
(2.5/3) Flavor - Name is nice, flavor text reads awkwardly. (Maybe that's the point, it's a primitive machine that can't talk very well?)

Polish
(2/3) Quality - It's "when" you cycle not "whenever" since you can only do it once per unique object, and the reminder text was not italicized.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) - Done.
(2/2) Subchallenges - And done.

Total: 19/25
Ryder
Show
Hide
Design
(3/3) Appeal - In Limited: All-rounder. Txmmy and Jxnny want to achieve the impossible dream of drafting as many of these as possible and getting, like, an 8-power one on the battlefield. Spike likes an efficient creature (once there's one in the yard) that cycles for one mana.
(2.5/3) Elegance - A bit tracking-heavy for a common.

Development
(3/3) Viability - Fits the colors pretty strongly.
(3/3) Balance - Nothing to complain about here.

Creativity
(2/3) Uniqueness - Not THAT unique of a card - it's a common after all - but great use of the Kindle clause AND the twobrid!
(3/3) Flavor - I really like the flavor-effect matchup.

Polish
(2.5/3) Quality - Superfluous period at the end of the cycling cost.

Total: 23/25
Henlock
Show
Hide
Design
(2/3) Appeal - In Limited: Txmmy doesn't care. Jxnny will wonder if there's a way to make permanents colorless somewhere in the set. Spike wants a broad-spectrum removal option.
(3/3) Elegance - Very strongly elegant.

Development
(3/3) Viability - In a presumably Eldrazi-free set, this is an amusing line of text to give to red that is perfectly in color pie.
(3/3) Balance - This is stronger than some land destruction we've seen lately but it's about where I'd cost it.

Creativity
(1.5/3) Uniqueness - It's a Demolish, sure, but a Demolish that is done in a way never done before except with the awkwardness of Goblin Cratermaker.
(2/3) Flavor - Name and flavor text are good, but colorless instead of artifact or land demands explanation that this card doesn't provide; it feels slightly arbitrary.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - Looking good.

Total: 21.5/25
slimytrout
Show
Hide
Design
(3/3) Appeal - In Limited: Txmmy likes the butt size. Jxnny and Spike want that ramp-cantrip.
(3/3) Elegance - Really solid.

Development
(2.5/3) Viability - Feels a bit more uncommon than common?
(3/3) Balance - Instant-speed Treasure and draw is very useful, but hardly broken. The body is perfectly fine - five mana is exactly what you should pay for a dumb midrange ground staller.

Creativity
(2/3) Uniqueness - That "graveyard from anywhere" trigger is really neat - I guess the only similar precedent is the Sojourners?
(3/3) Flavor - Some very fine worldbuilding done here.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - Looks good.

Total: 23.5/25
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Results (bold advance):

Henlock: 20 + 21.5 = 41.5
slimytrout: 19.75 + 23.5 = 43.25

Phyrexian Editor: 22.5 + 18.25 = 40.75
Subject16 = 22 + 15.25 = 37.25

Freyleyes: 19 + 21 = 40
Ryder: 23 + 24 = 47

Final round in a few minutes,
Show
Hide

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”