netn10
50%

Total votes: 8

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

It is time to vote for the winner of December's CCL! Here is the challenge our contestants faced:

Challenge
Design legendary creature cards for two characters from each of the following lists.
Weatherlight: Gerrard, Sisay, Squee, Starke, Takara, Ertai, Rofellos

Phyrexia: Yawgmoth, Crovax, Greven, Tsabo Tavoc, Volrath, Davvol, Gix

And here are the entries:
Ryder wrote:
4 years ago
Squee, the Infinite 1RR
Legendary Creature — Goblin (C)
When Squee, the Infinite enters the battlefield, you may search your library for any number of cards named Squee, the Infinite, reveal them, put them into your hand, then shuffle your library.
A deck can have any number of cards named Squee, the Infinite.
"Where is he? No, Squee, I did not mean you!"
— Sisay, Weatherlight Captain

2/1

Sisay, Heart of the Crew 2W
Legendary Creature — Human Soldier (R)
Sisay, Heart of the Crew has protection from converted mana cost X or less, where X is the number of legendary permanents you control.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control legendary permanents with total converted mana cost 20 or more, you win the game.
2/2

Yawgmoth, Vile God BBBBBB
Legendary Enchantment Creature — God (M)
Flying, indestructible
Yawgmoth isn't a creature unless you sacrificed a creature this turn.
XXB, Sacrifice X other creatures: Choose one —
• Each opponent loses twice X life.
• Destroy X target creatures.
• Return half X, rounded down, target creature cards from your graveyard to the battlefield.
5/8

Gix, Temporal Terror {up}{up}{bp}{bp}
Legendary Artifact Creature — Horror (M)
While you're searching your library, you may cast Gix, Temporal Terror from your library, but not from anywhere else.
Flying, trample, haste
Whenever Gix, Temporal Terror deals combat damage, put Gix and each permanent dealt damage this way on the bottom of their owners' libraries.
Believed to have been torn apart by his own spell - he has, but he has not.
4/4
netn10 wrote:
4 years ago
Rofellos, Guardian of Yavimaya 2GG
Legendary Creature - Elf Druid (Mythic)
When Rofellos enters the battlefield, search your library for any number of Forest cards and exile them. Then shuffle your library.
T: Add G. You may put a Forest card exiled with Rofellos onto the battlefield.
1/1

Starke, Guide of the Crew RG
Legendary Creature - Human Scout (Mythic)
Whenever Starke, Guide of the Crew attacks, look at the top card of your library. If it's a land card or an historic card, you may reveal it and put it into your hand.
"I've been everywhere in Dominaria. If you want to survive, swallow your pride and follow me."
2/2

Tsabo Tavoc, Bane of the Crew 2BR
Legendary Creature - Horror (Mythic)
First strike, menace
At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, for each legendary permanent that player controls, its controller sacrifices it unless they pay 3 life.
4/4

Gix, Embodiment of Compleation 3BBB
Legendary Artifact Creature - Demon (Mythic)
Flying
Creatures with -1/-1 counters on them are artifacts in addition to their other types and have infect.
BBB: Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature.
"I am made of flesh, metal and bones. You? You are made of heresy and weakness. Submit, and be compleat."
6/6
Voting will continue for 5 days. Good luck to both finalists!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Return to “Contest Archives”