Henlock
56%

Total votes: 9

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

It's time to vote for the winner of September's CCL, between Subject16 and Henlock! Poll will be open for five days.
Challenge
Design a card themed around only one of your elements, a card themed around only the other one, a card themed around both, and a card themed around both of your opponent's elements. All five colors must be represented by these cards.
Subject16 wrote:
4 years ago
Flesh
Show
Hide
Anatomize UB
Instant (Uncommon)
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a creature.
Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the sacrificed creature's power. Put a card from among them into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
The Phyrexians take "know your enemy" to heart.
Dust
Show
Hide
Barren Ground 1W
Enchantment - Aura (Uncommon)
Enchant land
When Barren Ground enters the battlefield, draw a card.
Enchanted land has "T: Add C." and loses all land types and abilities.
"I woke to find my fields empty, my crops dust in the wind."
-Besig, Luaki Farmhand
Flesh+Dust
Show
Hide
Mass Immolation 3RR
Sorcery (Rare)
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a creature.
Mass Immolation deals damage to each creature and each planeswalker equal to the sacrificed creature's power. If a creature or planeswalker dealt damage this way would die this turn, exile it instead.
"My flesh become fire so your bones may be ash."
-Witch's curse
Grain+Seasons
Show
Hide
Grain Silo 1GG
Artifact (Rare)
1, T: Put a storage counter on Grain Silo. You may sacrifice a land. If you do, put an additional storage counter on Grain Silo.
T, Remove X storage counters from Grain Silo: Add X mana in any combination of colors.
"When the dearth winter comes, we will be ready."
-Besig, Luaki Farmhand
Henlock wrote:
4 years ago
Dust & Flesh

From Dust Came3bb
Sorcery (r)
Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library, then create a black X/X Horror creature token, where X is the number of cards in exile that opponent owns.

Seasons & Grain

Equinox Harvest 1wg
Sorcery (r)
Convoke
Draw a card for each enchanted permanent you control.

Seasons

Rainy Season gu
Sorcery (u)
This turn, basic lands you control have "T: Add ".

Grain

Dwarven Ale r
Sorcery (u)
Target creature gains haste. If it's a Dwarf, it gets +1/+0 and gains first strike until end of turn.
Draw a card.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

And, narrowly, Henlock wins September! Congratulations!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”