NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

you may in fact get a guest judging from me.... after thanksgiving dinner!!!

so, now's the time to stuff the thread to the gills with your worst fish cards (as long as they aren't blue)
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

disqualifying fish U
Creature — Fish
1/1

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Burning Fish 2R
Creature — Fish (R)
When Burning Fish dies, if it was dealt damage this turn, you may choose a sorcery card you own from outside the game with mana value less than or equal to the damage dealt to it this turn. Reveal that card and put it into your hand. Exile Burning Fish.
2/2

IIW: birds

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

No, on this day I implore you all to fight for an unironically good Club Flamingo and post serious non-spam entries
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Ink-Treader

Post by Ink-Treader » 2 years ago

Tortuous Hagfish B
Creature - Fish (U)
Ward - Pay 3 life
Skulk (This creature can't be blocked by creatures with greater power.)
Slipperier than an eel.
1/1

IIW: Leylines

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 2 years ago

Blipo, the Found WR
Legendary Creature - Fish
Fish, Turtles, Octopi, Sharks and Whales you control have +2/+1 if you have cast a spell named "Finding Blipo."
Finding Blipo 1UG
Sorcery - Adventure
Search your library for a basic land card card and put it into the battlefield. Shuffle this card into your library, then scry 4.
2/2

wonderful

Post by wonderful » 2 years ago

I ended up coming down with a fever the last couple days and didn't get on enough to judge. Sorry for the delay! I'm here now:
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
2 years ago
Starving Piranhas
3br
Creature - Fish (U)
Devour 2
Bloodthirst 2
3/3
Before you step into the river, make sure you don't have a single scratch.

Suckermouth Catfish
2b
Creature - Fish (C)
When Suckermouth Catfish enters the battlefield, remove a counter from target permanent you don't control.
2/2

IIW: Fungus
Starving Piranhas is a very generic slap-two-keywords card. I feel Piranhas could invoke a much more interesting design space.

Succmouth could be alright in the right limited format, but I feel the "you don't control" restriction just makes for less gameplay choices and therefor less fun.
Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Selfishness 2B
Sorcery
Target player chooses one creature. They sacrifice the rest and you lose 2 life for each creature sacrificed this way.

Pyropiscis 2RR
Creature - Elemental Fish (U)
Whenever Pyropiscis becomes the target of a spell, if it is blue, destroy Pyropiscis.
Whenever Pyropiscis deals combat damage to a creature, put a blaze counter on it. For as long as that creature has a blaze counter on it, it has "At the beginning of your upkeep, this creature deals 1 damage to you." (The creature continues to burn after Pyropiscis has left the battlefield.)
"Careful Saffi. It's bite burns you until the end of your days. - Hans Erikkson
2/4

IIW:Cows
Cute pun. Not a great card. Also missing rarity!
Puropiscis has a nice concept, I actually like this quite a bit! Good use of blaze counters.
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Hotwater catfish 2R
Creature - Fish Elemental (C)
When hotwater catfish dies, it deals 2 damage to any target.
Spawning in lava streams like their freshwater cousins spawn in murky rivers, the hotwater catfish is a testament to life's ability to spring up anywhere.
4/2

IIW: Large Green Creatures
HOT HOT HOT :madhot:
This is a strong common! I could see this being a 3/2 even at uncommon in a regular set! Would love to see this artwork haha
Megiddo wrote:
2 years ago
Fragrant Bait Fish 1B
Creature - Zombie Fish {R}
Deathtouch
You may have Fragrant Bait Fish deal and receive damage during a fight rather than another creature you control.
"Finest chum you'll find anywhere. Big fish? Bears? Just about any critter'll be dying for a bite of this. Don't mind the wrigglin'."
1/1

IIW: Design a card that uses an element of the card before yours. Start with the Fragrant Bait Fish.
This is interesting design space! There aren't a lot of ways to abuse this, but it's a cool little corner-case protection vs certain decks. Think we could even make this cost a single and then it'd be more defensible as a rare.
2 years ago
Sandsole
2ww
Creature - Fish (U)
Desertwalk, plainswalk
3/2
Do not make the mistake of assuming there are no hiding places in the desert. Things dwelling in the sand will soon prove you wrong.

Mangrove Rivulus

Creature - Fish (U)
3bg: Mangrove Rivulus gains indestructible until end of turn.
2/2
Crawling into logs during the dry season, these fish can survive for months out of water, as long as they remain moist.

IIW: Fungus
SANDFISH :poop:
I really like the flavor on Mangrove, and the costing/ability work well together!
moist
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Splashs.jpg
This is so strange and out-there. It's something I could see getting a digital-only print actually, but not something I'd want to see in a proper paper set.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
2 years ago
The River King 2BB
Legendary Creature - Cat Fish Demon (M)
Deathtouch
At the beginning of each player's end step, that player may put a bargain counter on a creature they control. If they do, they draw a card.
Whenever a creature with a bargain counter on it dies, exile it. If you do, its controller discards a card and you draw a card.
4/4

IIW: Blood tokens
I sort of wish this was mandatory bargain counters, cause otherwise your opponent can just choose to not play this minigame with you and that negates half the fun! It's a cool little design and who could pass up a Cat Fish Demon??
lookingupanddown wrote:
2 years ago
Sun Fish 4WWW
Creature - Fish Elemental (Mythic Rare)
Flying, indestructible
At the beginning of each upkeep, create a 1/1 white Fish Elemental creature token with flying.
If you control six or more token creatures, creatures you control have lifelink.
Daybound
From sunrise to sunset, it births rays of light to give strength and hope.
5/5
//
Moon Fish
⬤ Creature - Fish Elemental (Mythic Rare)
Flying
Fishes you control get +2/+0 and have menace.
At the beginning of your end step, you may tap any number of other Fishes you control. If you do, return target nonland permanent with mana value X or less from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped, where X is the total power of Fishes tapped this way.
Nightbound
From sunset to sunrise, it watches countless stars guide the lost home.
6/8

IIW: a moment of desperation
fishes
I can appreciate the sun/moon theme here with daybound nightbound. This is an interesting mix of abilities. I think the indestructible on the front side is a bit excessive, but otherwise I'd like to see how this card plays!
Phyrexian Editor wrote:
2 years ago
Ichor-Streaked Angler 4
Creature—Fish Golem {R}
When Ichor-Streaked Angler enters the battlefield, exile target creature until Ichor-Streaked Angler leaves the battlefield.
Ichor-Streaked Angler has the abilities of creature cards exiled with it.
Compleation comes to even the black depths of the ocean abyssal.
2/2

IIW: A raccoon
Love it! FISH GOLEM is strong
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
Sweet-Lily Angelfish GG
Creature — Fish (R)
Renown 1
As long as Sweet-Lily Angelfish is renowned, if you would add one or more G, add that much plus one G instead.
2/1

IIW: A monogreen vampire
Oh goodness. This seems strong! I wish this didn't apply to lands - if it only applied to rocks/dorks I'd be more willing to see this be printed. Say you swing and hit turn 3 with this then tap your three forests for 6 mana, if I'm on the other side of the board it'd make me want to quit lol
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Deafening Toadfish 2B
Creature - Fish (U)
Menace
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player loses life equal to Deafening Toadfish's power.
Whenever Deafening Toadfish deals combat damage to an opponent or becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, that player discards a card.
1/1

IIW: A genuinely interesting card
I like the base concept of this card, but I feel like it could be executed better. With the main ability of the upkeep damage, I wish there was a slow way to grow this. Maybe make combat damage just put a +1/+1 counter, and give it "Ward -- Discard a card" or something?
spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
Callous Stonefish 6B
Creature — Fish (U)
Flash
This spell costs less to cast, where X is the greatest power among attacking creatures opponents control.
Deathtouch
Nearly invisible in the shoreline, such a simple fish has been the downfall of many a careless wanderer.
1/1

IIW: judge picks the IIW they like best
This just feels like an overcosted removal spell even in limited. Not loving it.
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Electric Skate 1RR
Creature - Fish (R)
First strike
Whenever a source you control deals damage to you, put that many charge counters on Electric Skate.
RR: Electric Skate gets +1/+0 until end of turn and deals 1 damage to you.
Remove X charge counters from Electric Skate: Copy target spell with mana value X that targets Electric Skate. You may choose new targets for the copy.
Some fish survive using their natural weaponry, some with mimicry, and a few employing both.
2/2

IIW: judge picks the IIW they think is worst
This is a cool mix of abilities, though I admit I had to read it like 3 times to fully grasp everything going on here. I think I like this, but it's a weird one to evaluate for sure :thinking:
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Astral Mudfish G
Creature - Fish
While you are scrying or milling Astral Mudfish, you may cast it.
While you are scrying or milling a Fish card, you may cast it. If you control another Fish, the same is true for Octopus and Serpent cards. If you control an Octopus or Serpent, the same is true for Shark and Whale cards. If you control a Shark or Whale, the same is true for Kraken and Leviathan cards.
1/2
You had me, then you lost me. If we combined everything from Octopus/Serpent onward onto that same tier then I think this could be actually a fun card! Splitting it up into like 5 tiers feels unnecessary. 2 tiers is enough - Fish // everything else.
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
The Ebony Fish Inn
Land
T: Add C
Sacrifice a Fish and a Food: Gain 4 life. Draw a card.
Sacrifice a Bat and a Blood: Tap target permanent. Draw a card.
Sacrifice a Bird and a Treasure: Add two mana of any color. Draw a card.
Sacrifice a Cat and a Clue: Draw two cards.
No mana cost OR even a tap symbol on any of these abilities is ballsy. A novel concept though, and I like the pairings of types/tokens too!
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
2 years ago
Tin Street Catfish 2R
Creature - Goblin Rogue (U)
First strike
When Tin Street Catfish is turned face up, it gains deathtouch until end of turn.
Morph 2BR
2/1
RAWR! A loose interpretation of fish, but a fish nonetheless. This is a quaint use of deathtouch and first strike at the same time - though I know this sort of this was purposely avoided in like the Khans sets - Wizards not even allowing certain Power thresholds below like 5 mana for morph cost. This could fit into a Modern Masters or something where they decide to use morphs and such though!
TacticalCelebrant wrote:
2 years ago
Bloodskipper 2b
Creature - Fish (C)
Whenever a player sacrifices a creature, Bloodskipper gains "this creature can't be blocked" until end of turn.
Splish
3/2

IIW: Card name includes your favorite word.
splish
Good. This is the type of common I'd like to draft.
spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
disqualifying fish U
Creature — Fish
1/1
You're fired
spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
Burning Fish 2R
Creature — Fish (R)
When Burning Fish dies, if it was dealt damage this turn, you may choose a sorcery card you own from outside the game with mana value less than or equal to the damage dealt to it this turn. Reveal that card and put it into your hand. Exile Burning Fish.
2/2

As I was reading this I thought I was going to get to cast the card or something, then was disappointed when it said hand. :sweat: Casting for free might be too good, but as it is I think it's good but not exciting.
Ink-Treader wrote:
2 years ago
Tortuous Hagfish B
Creature - Fish (U)
Ward - Pay 3 life
Skulk (This creature can't be blocked by creatures with greater power.)
Slipperier than an eel.
1/1

IIW: Leylines
I like it. Simple, clean, good.
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Blipo, the Found WR
Legendary Creature - Fish
Fish, Turtles, Octopi, Sharks and Whales you control have +2/+1 if you have cast a spell named "Finding Blipo."
Finding Blipo 1UG
Sorcery - Adventure
Search your library for a basic land card card and put it into the battlefield. Shuffle this card into your library, then scry 4.
2/2
I like cards that mention eachother! a nice 4 color payoff. Sort of wish he did something small on his own though too besides being a vanilla bear legendary.

HMs: Phyrexian Editor for the imprint thingy, NC for the demon cat fish(!), and Ink-Treader for the clean draft chaff.
Winner!: Sporegorger_Dragon for the Mangrove Rivulus - I'm a sucker for hybrid, and this is a nice elegant card with good flavor!

Next: F U N G U S

TacticalCelebrant

Post by TacticalCelebrant » 2 years ago

Biofuel Blight 2gc
Enchantment
All lands have "t: Add cc. Put a spore counter on this land and each enchantment named Biofuel Blight."
When Biofuel Blight has twenty or more spore counters on it, sacrifice it and gain control of all lands with spore counters on them.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

in honor of yesterday

Blossoming Leftovers 2BG
Enchantment (U)
When Blossoming Leftovers enters the battlefield, create three Food creature tokens.
Whenever you sacrifice a Food token, create a 2/1 black and green Fungus creature token.

Juancu

So, I'm finally able to make blue cards. I can't let this opportunity pass.

Psyloactive Tripper 1UU
Creature - Human Tripper (C)
Psytrip (This creature can attack if tapped, and does. Offer an alternative for that attack. Defending player may choose that alternative.)
1U, T: When you offer alternatives this turn, draw a card.
3/2

Rules: A creature with psytrip can attack while tapped, and always does. As it does, you must declare an alternative action for it (e.g: Not to attack, or attack a different player, or planeswalker.) The defending player may choose that option, or not.

Flavor: Psytrip creatures use a special fungus to enter a mind state where they see two alternative presents. However, the trip always ends with them on the worst of the two worlds.

IIW: Come see the Event of the Century!

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Pheromone Thallid 3GG
Creature - Fungus
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a spore counter on Pheromone Thallid.
Remove three spore counters from Pheromone Thallid: Create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token.
Sacrifice a Saproling: Target creature must be blocked this turn if able.
3/4

IIW: flavor text characters

Ink-Treader

Myconid Moldclub 1G
Creature - Fungus Warrior (C)
C: Parasitic Moldclub gains lifelink until end of turn.
The myconids' enlightenment brought realization that nutrition could come from the living.
2/2

Decomposer Hulk 2CG
Creature - Fungus Warrior (U)
Lifelink
Whenever a Fungus creature you control deals combat damage to a player or a creature it dealt damage to dies this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on it.
3/3

Myconid Blightdew 1CG
Creature - Fungus Druid (R)
Deathtouch
Nonbasic lands are named Wastes, lose all abilities and have "T: Add C."
With chaos raging across Silumae, it was trivial for the myconid's to spread their 'god's' influence.
1/3

IIW: Forgiveness

Megiddo
MEG

Mycotitan 3GG
Creature — Fungus {M}
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a spore counter on Mycotitan.
Remove three spore counters from among permanents you control: Create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token.
At the beginning of your end step, if there are twenty or more spore counters among permanents you control, you win the game.
5/6

IIW: cats
MEG

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 2 years ago

Polypitten
Creature - Fungus Cat (U)
When Polypitten dies, put a +1/+1 or spore counter on target creature.
2/1

IIW: Cows
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 2 years ago

Let'sa go!
TacticalCelebrant wrote:
2 years ago
Biofuel Blight 2gc
Enchantment
All lands have "t: Add cc. Put a spore counter on this land and each enchantment named Biofuel Blight."
When Biofuel Blight has twenty or more spore counters on it, sacrifice it and gain control of all lands with spore counters on them.

Aha! This izza a-very powerful-a, I think'a! Widda all the untapping lands'a!
spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
in honor of yesterday

Blossoming Leftovers 2BG
Enchantment (U)
When Blossoming Leftovers enters the battlefield, create three Food creature tokens.
Whenever you sacrifice a Food token, create a 2/1 black and green Fungus creature token.

This I lika' a little amora! Leftovers alwayz a good-a!
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
So, I'm finally able to make blue cards. I can't let this opportunity pass.

Psyloactive Tripper 1UU
Creature - Human Tripper (C)
Psytrip (This creature can attack if tapped, and does. Offer an alternative for that attack. Defending player may choose that alternative.)
1U, T: When you offer alternatives this turn, draw a card.
3/2

Rules: A creature with psytrip can attack while tapped, and always does. As it does, you must declare an alternative action for it (e.g: Not to attack, or attack a different player, or planeswalker.) The defending player may choose that option, or not.

Flavor: Psytrip creatures use a special fungus to enter a mind state where they see two alternative presents. However, the trip always ends with them on the worst of the two worlds.

Wh-what, er, ah, I don't remem-I mean, WAHOO! it's a me, friendly neighborhood plumber! This izza a strange card'a, I'm a -liking it but I find it a bitta hard-a to judge-a!
lookingupanddown wrote:
2 years ago
Pheromone Thallid 3GG
Creature - Fungus
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a spore counter on Pheromone Thallid.
Remove three spore counters from Pheromone Thallid: Create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token.
Sacrifice a Saproling: Target creature must be blocked this turn if able.
3/4

IIW: flavor text characters
Hmm, the princess'a looking'a a bit off-a today! She is still a-lovely, though!
Ink-Treader wrote:
2 years ago
Myconid Moldclub 1G
Creature - Fungus Warrior (C)
C: Parasitic Moldclub gains lifelink until end of turn.
The myconids' enlightenment brought realization that nutrition could come from the living.
2/2

Decomposer Hulk 2CG
Creature - Fungus Warrior (U)
Lifelink
Whenever a Fungus creature you control deals combat damage to a player or a creature it dealt damage to dies this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on it.
3/3

Myconid Blightdew 1CG
Creature - Fungus Druid (R)
Deathtouch
Nonbasic lands are named Wastes, lose all abilities and have "T: Add C."
With chaos raging across Silumae, it was trivial for the myconid's to spread their 'god's' influence.
1/3

IIW: Forgiveness
I also think'a her-a servants are-a bitta rowdy today! They are-a interesting-a, butta why the color-less-a?
Megiddo wrote:
2 years ago
Mycotitan 3GG
Creature — Fungus {M}
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a spore counter on Mycotitan.
Remove three spore counters from among permanents you control: Create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token.
At the beginning of your end step, if there are twenty or more spore counters among permanents you control, you win the game.
5/6

IIW: cats
Mama-mia! The Super mushroom, it eatta isself! Very interesting-a for Fungus decks, butta make-a tension between making-a the Saprolings-a and the winna condition!
Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Polypitten
Creature - Fungus Cat (U)
When Polypitten dies, put a +1/+1 or spore counter on target creature.
2/1

IIW: Cows
I thinka thissa catta iza sick-a! I likka the two options though!

HM:
lookingupanddown, Ink-Treader

The Winner:
Megiddo

Next: Cats
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Ink-Treader

2 years ago
They are-a interesting-a, butta why the color-less-a?
I've been toying with colorless 'multicolored' for awhile now, and CG felt right as being Fungi.

Inviting Grimalkin 2R
Creature - Cat (U)
Spells players cast that target Deceitful Grimalkin cost 3 less to cast.
Whenever Deceitful Grimalkin becomes the target of a spell or ability, it deals damage equal to its power to that spell or abilities' controller.
3/2

IIW: Symmetrical effects
Last edited by Ink-Treader 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 2 years ago

Ajani, Cyber Admin 3GW
Art: Ajani in Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty, dressed in cyberpunk affair.
Legendary Planeswalker - Ajani
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, you gain 1 life.
+1: Until your next turn, if damage would be dealt to you or another permanent you control, prevent 1 of that damage.
+1: Create a 2/1 white cat creature token.
-9: Your opponents gain an emblem with "You can't cast more than 1 spell each turn. Whenever you cast a spell, each opponent gains 1 life and draws a card."

IIW: Wedge cards with mana costs of (generic mana goes here)Ally1EnemyEnemyAlly2 (EG: RUUG)
Last edited by chetoos 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Megiddo
MEG

not many cat fans are there

I'll judge tomorrow; hopefully with at least three entries to look at.
MEG

vishamon
Custom Card Connoisseur

Post by vishamon » 2 years ago

Cataclysm (Not the Exodus One) www
Sorcery (R)
Each player chooses from among the permanents they control an artifact, a Cat, and two lands, then sacrifices the rest.

IIW: Trolls
Last edited by vishamon 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 2 years ago

Homebound Kitten G
Creature - Cat
If it's neither day nor night, it becomes day as Homebound Kitten enters the battlefield.
If it is day, Homebound Kitten gets +0/+1 and has Lifelink.
If it's night, Homebound Kitten gets +1/+0 and has Haste.
1/1

IIW: Creatures with Normal Jobs
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Goldenhide Tree Cat 1RG
Creature - Cat (U)
First strike
Goldenhide Tree Cat can't be blocked except by creatures with flying and/or reach.
When Goldenhide Tree Cat dies, you may pay 1. If you do, create your choice of a Food token or a Treasure token.
Unsurprisingly valuable pelts, shockingly good eating.
2/1

IIW: Drakes
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 2 years ago

Nightmare Playwright 2B
Creature - Human Advisor (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep, create a 2/1 black Cat Horror creature token.
Whenever one or more Cats attack, each player mills thirteen cards.
2/3

IIW: 4/4 creatures

Juancu

Shadowcat Hunters 3W
Creature - Cat (C)
Double Team (This creature attacks as if it were two tokens, until blockers are declared. Then choose one to be represented by this card, and the other no longer exists.)
3/2
Rules
Show
Hide
If a creature with double team would attack, instead it's considered not to exist. Two objects with the same characteristics as that creature, except they are tokens, start existing now and attack in its place. After blockers are declared, choose one of those tokens (if any exist) and the original creature replaces it. The other token no longer exists. If during blockers no token remains, the creature continues not to exist for the rest of the game.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 2 years ago

When the Cat is Away 1UR
Sorcery (U)
Tap up to one target creature. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
Create two 1/1 black Rat creature tokens. They gain haste until end of turn.

IIW: Green vampires
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Stalking Tabby GW
Creature — Cat Rogue (U)
First strike
When Stalking Tabby enters the battlefield, target opponent creates three 1/1 white Mouse creature tokens.
3/3

IIW: Create an Elder for a tribe that doesn't yet have one
Last edited by spacemonaut 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”