Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

@Ulka ??

Don't make me track you down...
MEG

Ulka
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ulka » 2 years ago

Sorry All! I had a paper sneak up on me and that paired with the protests in my area I have been busy and a bit preoccupied. results are below:
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Ulka

The rebels
Show
Hide
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Rebel Tactician 2W
Creature - Human Rebel {U}
Vigilance
Other creatures enter the battlefield from libraries with an additional +1/+1 counter on them.
3/2

IIW: Legendary Creature - Dragon God
I like the mechanics here. It would play well with the rebels of old and is a card I would love to have.
dangerousdice wrote:
3 years ago
breakneck anarchist
creature - human rebel
first strike
extinguish - you may return a sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand. (this ability triggers whenever a creature dealt damage by this card dies this turn.)
2/2

valias, celestial traitor
legendary creature - rebel god
menace, vigilance
whenever a rebel you control dies, you may have valias, celestial traitor fight target creature an opponent controls.
extinguish - valias, celestial traitor deals 3 damage to each non-rebel creature and planeswalker. (this ability triggers whenever a creature dealt damage by this card dies this turn.)
"I cannot stand by as this land's people suffer..."
6/6

akalit, the blinding blade
legendary creature - angel rebel warrior
flying
whenever a rebel you control dies, exile it with a light counter on it
, sacrifice ~: return all creatures exiled with light counters from exile to the battlefield under your control. they gain haste. Sacrifice them at the beginning of the next end step.
"with my last breath, I shall bring the light!"
3/2

IIW: hobo magic
I love the take on red rebels. I always found it odd that rebels were in white but yea red make them feel solid and I love the flavor these exude.
lookingupanddown wrote:
3 years ago
Dispossessed Royal 2B
Creature - Azra Noble Rebel
Menace
Creatures you control attacking the monarch get +1/+0 and lifelink.
At the beginning of your end step, if you're the monarch, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain 1 life.
"You dare take my throne away from me? The people will join their rightful king, and cheer as you suffer."
3/3

Bard of the Oppressed 2RR
Creature - Human Shaman Rebel
RevoltR, : Creatures you control gain haste and menace until end of turn. If a permanent you controlled left the battlefield this turn, those creatures get +2/+0 until end of turn.
"Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable."
―Cesar A. Cruz

3/2

IIW: "CARDNAME deals 1 damage to you."
I Love the flavor of Kaladesh here especially with the monarch aetherborn. Honestly Monarch would be a cool mechanic to implement in several of the magic storylines, yes Im looking at you ixalan with the whole empire of Spanish styled vampires.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
3 years ago
Hero of the Oppressed
2w
Creature - Human Rebel (U)
Vigilance
When Hero of the Oppressed enters the battlefield, the monarch is no longer the monarch.
Players can't become the monarch.
2/3

IIW: Weirds (Elementals of two opposing elements) in Prismari
MORE MONARCH. but I love that this one remove the monarch token from the game. it a solid card and Honestly is just giving me french revolution vibes.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
3 years ago
Cho-Arrim Aspirations 3W
Enchantment
Rebels you control get +1/+1.
If you would search your library for a Rebel card, you may choose a Rebel card you own from outside the game instead (with the same restrictions).
Cho-Manno had only made a wish, but before long, heroes he had never heard of began to answer the call.

IIW: Universes Beyond: your favourite [ anime / manga / cartoon / novel ] character
I like this especially if we got to play with more old school styled rebels in future sets or settings. Very solid work here.
Ink-Treader wrote:
3 years ago
Library Delver 2U
Creature - Merfolk Rogue Rebel (U)
T: Draw a card, then discard a card.
Desperation - T: Draw two cards, then discard three cards. Activate this ability only if you have half or less of your starting life total.
Convinced that King Alvari's reign was illegitimate, the rebels tore part the royal archives in search of proof.
1/3
Sadly no IIW but I like the desperation mechanic. it feels better than the Fateful hour mechanic while not being too oppressive. I do think now that thinking on this if the name had been swapped it to desperation and your fateful hour they would be much more thematic but that's semantics and musings.
Togs wrote:
3 years ago
Mistform Rebel 3U
Legendary Creature — Rebel (R)
Mistform Rebel is every creature type (even if this card isn't on the battlefield).
3/3
It may wear your face, but its mind is its own.

IIW: Return to Legions
A rebel of every cause I see.
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Chimeringer 2W
Creature - Human Rebel {C}
When Chimeringer enters the battlefield, choose one:
- Destroy target enchantment.
- Untap all creatures you control.
2/2

IIW: the lost art of cards with fewer than four lines of text.
This would be bonkers in old Lin sivvi decks and I love it.
Results
Show
Hide
Overall you all did excellent work. We have avenged those Bothans.

Winner: Sporegorger_Dragon
HM: everyone! I loved all of these cards!
Next Challenge: Weirds (Elementals of two opposing elements) in Prismari

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 2 years ago

Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry All! I had a paper sneak up on me and that paired with the protests in my area I have been busy and a bit preoccupied. results are below:
Your IIW suddenly took on a lot more significance.

(Also, lookingupanddown's Dispossessed Royal is an Azra, not an Aetherborn)

Thanks for the win!
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Megiddo
MEG

Dissonant Chord UR
Creature — Weird {U}
Whenever you cast an instant spell, if it has a different mana value from each other instant spell on the stack, you may switch Dissonant Chord's power and toughness until end of turn.
1/4

IIW: MDFCs -- front face legendary creature, back face something that belongs to them
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

Galvanic Weird 1RU
Creature — Weird Wizard (U)
Haste
When Galvanic Weird enters the battlefield, create a Treasure token.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, up to one target artifact you control becomes a 2/2 red and blue creature with haste until end of turn.
It lives to share its love of the dance.
2/2

IIW: Kaiju

dangerousdice

Post by dangerousdice » 2 years ago

whirlwind fusion
sorcery - lesson
you may sacrifice 2 elemental and/or weird creatures. if you do, create a 7/7 weird creature token with menace.
, discard this card: create a treasure token.

IIW: hobo magic (magic without mana)

Sporegorger_Dragon

Okay, no more entries, judging will be in an hour or two.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Gather round now students, settle down.

Now, it's time for you to present your paired projects.

Now, obviously many of you failed to stabilize your weird, but as promised, there will be an option for extra credit to make up for this.

As our guest lecturer said, weirds are diametrically opposing energies in self-sealed plasmodermic bubbles, so it's no wonder only a few pairs managed to get one stable enough to present.
Megiddo wrote:
2 years ago
Dissonant Chord UR
Creature — Weird {U}
Whenever you cast an instant spell, if it has a different mana value from each other instant spell on the stack, you may switch Dissonant Chord's power and toughness until end of turn.
1/4

IIW: MDFCs -- front face legendary creature, back face something that belongs to them
A fusion of music and arithmetic elementals! Although the core is volatile, superficial layers hold up well, and the overall effect is synergistic! Who cares if it causes our ears to bleed?
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Pretty wacky, which what I was hoping for, and goes well with the naming. My only concern is the complexity, but I believe in practice and actual play it'll be very easy to grok.
spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
Galvanic Weird 1RU
Creature — Weird Wizard (U)
Haste
When Galvanic Weird enters the battlefield, create a Treasure token.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, up to one target artifact you control becomes a 2/2 red and blue creature with haste until end of turn.
It lives to share its love of the dance.
2/2

IIW: Kaiju
Metal and lightening? A dangerous combination, but a logical one. Overall stability is high, very well done, and it temporarily animates artifacts by infusing them with a portion of its electric powers! It's art that produces more art, makes for a dynamic and engaging display!
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Great and strange effect, although I have my concerns on power level because this thing is basically a turn three 4/4 that swings immediately. Might be a bit much for uncommon, but I can see it as a pushed uncommon. I would have also preferred if it made the artifact a Weird as well.
dangerousdice wrote:
2 years ago
whirlwind fusion
sorcery - lesson
you may sacrifice 2 elemental and/or weird creatures. if you do, create a 7/7 weird creature token with menace.
, discard this card: create a treasure token.

IIW: hobo magic (magic without mana)
Destruction begets creation! An avenue of expression often overlooked and derided. However, I must deduct some points from your final score. Although we encourage all forms of expression here, it is very poor form to combine your classmates' two projects and present it as your own. I also suspect that you forgot about the project and this was a last-ditch attempt at the last possible second.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
First of all, disregard the above comment, it's just being in character. I think it's hilarious that a desperate Prismari student might whip up a Weird from his classmates' two Weirds right then and there. But although the professor appreciates the ingenuity, they must reprimand the student for ruining and appropriating the art and work of others.

While the card captures the idea of Weird creation, it doesn't feel "weird" enough. I would have preferred if it required two Elementals of different and/or multiple colors, perhaps tack on an additional effect depending on the colors used. I do appreciate that it fits with the other Prismari spells that generate Treasure, a good solution for a card that does nothing if you have no appropriate creatures out.

Winner: spacemonaut
HM: Megiddo

NEXT PROMPT: Kaiju!

dangerousdice

molten maelstrom -
land - mountain
molten maelstrom enters the battlefeild tapped.
: add .
, pay 3 life: put a Pressure counter to molten maelstrom. then, if their are 5 or more pressure counters on molten maelstrom, exile molten maelstrom and return it to the battlefield transformed. only activate this ability if an opponent control more non-land permanents than you.
///
ariaxialos, maelstrom of death
legendary land creature - demon dragon
flying, haste, trample
ward - sacrifice 5 permanents.
when ariaxialos, maelstrom of death attacks, defending player sacrifices a non-land permenant. repeat this process until that player has equal to or less then the number of non-land permenants you control.
if ariaxialos would die, instead transform it. put 4 pressure counters on it.
"the endbringer has come for your wealth. their is no escape now."
14/14

flavor(I would put this in spoilers, but I dont know how, so if someone could tell me, that'd be great.)

this planes inhabitants were made by three gods:

Nalozis (), who formed them from mana.

Hilolris (), who gave the them intelligence.

and Thalae (), who awakened their senses.

together, they formed world for them to live on, a place of abundant mana and rampant growth, of towering spires of granite, of near bottomless oceans...

however, even though they had everything they could ever need, they fought wars. they waged long, bloody wars for trinkets, mana, the very ground they stood on. mortified, the gods wove creatures from mana and the bones of those needlessly slain, thus creating the first dragons. their purpose was to anihilate those who were too greedy.

in practice, the humans realized that the demon hellspawn formed from the dead only came if you exceeded a certain amount of wealth. as such, they realised that if they spread out their wealth, it wouldnt be taken by the dragons.

as such, the plane has become a plane of political conflict, were everyone tries to stay on top, while still remaining below the threshhold of wealth.

IIW: more cards from this set!
Last edited by dangerousdice 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Megiddo
MEG

Ryfal, the Galvanizer 4BBR
Legendary Creature - Nightmare Dinosaur {M}
Flying, haste
When Ryfal, the Galvanizer enters the battlefield, you may return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. That creature gains haste. Return it to your hand at the beginning of the next end step. When you do, sacrifice Ryfal.
When Ryfal dies, shuffle it into your library, then scry 2.
8/8

IIW: enchantments matter
MEG

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 2 years ago

Hafgoar, the Redeemed 3GGW
Legendary Creature — Lizard Avatar (M)
Vigilance
Creatures you control with converted mana cost 3 or less have hexproof.
When Hafgoar, the Redeemed enters the battlefield or attacks, return up to one target creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield, then put a +1/+1 counter on Hafgoar.
4/4

IIW: Angelic rites
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

voting in a few hours, get your big monsters in

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 2 years ago

Kogla, Unchallenged King 3GGG
Legendary Creature - Ape
As long as Kogla is equipped, it gets +3/+3 and has trample
When Kogla enters the battlefield, it fights up to one target creature you don't control.
1G, return a human you control to its owner's hand: Attach target equipment you control to Kogla
6/5

Godzilla, Nuclear Titan 4RRB
<Obosh, the flame incarnate>
Legendary Creature - Hellion Horror
If a source you control would deal damage to an opponent or a permanent an opponent controls, it deals double that damage instead.
Damage can't be prevented, and your opponents can't gain life.
Discard your hand: Obosh deals X damage to any target, where X is the number of cards you discarded.
4/7

IIW: Slice of life scenes of planeswalkers hanging out (bonus points if it's not just GW cards.)

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

today has been A Lot. sleep now, judging tomorrow morning

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

kaiju will be rated according to the following criteria:

bulldozishness: how many cities are they going to level?
inevitability: how likely are they to go do that?
grit: how well are they going to shrug off the numerous tanks, jet planes, and possibly nukes heading their way to stop them?

also known as the notorious B.I.G. scale.

safe to say doing well on all three is important.
dangerousdice wrote:
2 years ago
molten maelstrom -
land - mountain
molten maelstrom enters the battlefeild tapped.
: add .
, pay 3 life: put a Pressure counter to molten maelstrom. then, if their are 5 or more pressure counters on molten maelstrom, exile molten maelstrom and return it to the battlefield transformed. only activate this ability if an opponent control more non-land permanents than you.
///
ariaxialos, maelstrom of death
legendary land creature - demon dragon
flying, haste, trample
ward - sacrifice 5 permanents.
when ariaxialos, maelstrom of death attacks, defending player sacrifices a non-land permenant. repeat this process until that player has equal to or less then the number of non-land permenants you control.
if ariaxialos would die, instead transform it. put 4 pressure counters on it.
"the endbringer has come for your wealth. their is no escape now."
14/14
bulldozishness: 500%. if this biggun gets out of bed, a lot of cities are going to vanish off the map.
inevitability: 25%. the cost to wake ariaxialos up (15 mana and 15 life over 5 turns) is so enormous it's unlikely to be paid fairly. this is emrakul the aeons torn 2.0.
grit: 200% save a merciless eviction

there is a specific kind of card design trap this card fell into: the card is astronomically powerful, so the constraints for casting it are astronomical as well, so the card's astronomical power gets pushed further to justify paying the cost. eventually the card is either unplayable, or it's playable only because people find a way to negate the cost.

to escape this trap the answer is usually to dial back and cool the jets a bit—even zacama, primal calamity was just this big 9/9 for 9.
Megiddo wrote:
2 years ago
Ryfal, the Galvanizer 4BBR
Legendary Creature - Nightmare Dinosaur {M}
Flying, haste
When Ryfal, the Galvanizer enters the battlefield, you may return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. That creature gains haste. Return it to your hand at the beginning of the next end step. When you do, sacrifice Ryfal.
When Ryfal dies, shuffle it into your library, then scry 2.
8/8
bulldozishness: 200%. ryfal is going to wreck some cities and make friends doing it.
inevitability: 250%. a 7-mana 8/8 flier with an extra is very playable, and is going to close out games fast unless the opponent has an answer.
grit: it's hard to measure something for grit when its master plan includes dying, but safe to say it won't matter whether you kill it or not that way. it will come in like a wrecking ball and leave you with something to replace it. 120%

a good solid terrifying pterodactyl-probably-because-I-don't-want-to-imagine-a-gigantosaurus-with-a-jetpack (actually no wait i do that's cool as hell)
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
Hafgoar, the Redeemed 3GGW
Legendary Creature — Lizard Avatar (M)
Vigilance
Creatures you control with converted mana cost 3 or less have hexproof.
When Hafgoar, the Redeemed enters the battlefield or attacks, return up to one target creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield, then put a +1/+1 counter on Hafgoar.
4/4
bulldozishness: 150%. hafgoar makes even more friends than ryfal, and makes them turn after turn, and i'm hearing reports they're unionising for mutual protection as they demolish texas.
inevitability: 250%. this comes in at a decent time and immediately starts giving you friends to work with. it's kind of making itself a removal magnet, but it might be worth the cost.
grit: 170%. it's nice to see hafgoar grow stronger through the power of friendship.
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Kogla, Unchallenged King 3GGG
Legendary Creature - Ape
When Kogla enters the battlefield, it fights up to one target creature you don't control.
1G, return a human you control to its owner's hand: Attach target equipment you control to Kogla
6/5

Godzilla, Nuclear Titan 4RRB
If a source you control would deal damage to an opponent or a permanent an opponent controls, it deals double that damage instead.
Discard your hand: Obosh deals X damage to any target, where X is the number of cards you discarded.
4/7
kogla—
bulldozishness: 150%. i suspect any cities that will be demolished will be a side effect of the fight rather than a goal, but i do want to find a way to equip kogla with an entire building now.
inevitability: 500%. kogla is going to come in as a big body that you can set up to equip while it's on the stack to destroy anything from an 8/8 or bigger in monogreen. would find a way to get a lifelink equipment out for this.
grit: 200% an instant speed equip is going to do kogla a lot of favors.

godzilla—
bulldozishness: 200% some wastelands likely.
inevitability: 400%. i'm honestly expecting this to not even get to attack most games, on account of being cast in the precombat main phase to win the game in that following combat with the discard used to finish off the 2-3 life the opponent might have left.
grit: 100%. it has a big body going for it.

all ratings are final and authoritative, as you can see i am a fully certified kaiju scientist

hm: hafgoar who warmed my heart
winner: chetoos
next; Slice of life scenes of planeswalkers hanging out

Ulka

Ravnician Coffee Date 1WG
(art: Nissa, Jace, Chandra, and Ajani all sitting at a Parisian styled cafe all drinking coffee, espresso, and having perogis)
Sorcery
Whenever you support this turn, you may put a loyal counter on a planewalker instead.
Support 2

IIW: Daily Life in Ravinica Cards

dangerousdice

Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Ravnician Coffee Date 1WG
Sorcery
Whenever you support this turn, you may put a loyal counter on a planewalker instead.
Support 2

IIW: Daily Life in Ravinica Cards
what does a loyal counter do? ;)

Megiddo
MEG

Pick-Up Game 1R
[art: Niko and Jace square off on a makeshift basketball court. flanking each of them are their teams: for each, two humanoid/human-sized Planeswalkers of your choice (think Teyo,, Tibalt, or Tamiyo, but not Ajani or Ugin). Other Planeswalkers (here, anything goes) should be standing on the sidelines, watching. This would be a good opportunity to add some background humor: Maybe Garruk (who is MUCH taller than most Planeswalkers) is on the sideline with an annoyed look ("why didn't *I* get picked?"). For clothing, have some fun with creating more athletic or "sporty" versions of the characters' normal costumes (see style guide for reference). Please note that this is post-Ixalan Jace, who is more muscular now and confident in himself, but he's facing down trained athlete Niko, who feels assured that they have the upper hand.

Focus: Nico and Jace, both feeling confident and ready to square off.
Mood: "It's on"]
Instant {C}
Pick-Up Game deals 2 damage to any target. If you control a Planeswalker, it deals 3 damage instead.
"No magic, no weapons. Let's see what you've got."
—Niko Aris

IIW: storm
Last edited by Megiddo 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MEG

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 2 years ago

Ghost(fire)ing a Date 1UR
[a: Chandra running away from a dinner table with invisible flames lashing from her. An illusory copy sits where she should have been.]
Instant (U)
Return target creature to its owner's hand. It deals damage equal to its power to each creature blocking it or being blocked by it.
"Thanks for the save, Jace."

Get Some Help 2W
[a: Sorin (still in a rock) and Nahiri sit in chairs angrily yelling at each other. Ajani in a suit is trying to mediate.]
Sorcery (R)
Put two +1/+1 counters on each creature. They can't attack or block until the beginning of your next turn.
"There's a lot to unpack here." - Ajani, Wise Counselor

Jace Forgets to Pay the Bills Again 4UB
[a: Jace in a pleading stance in front of Professor Onyx's desk. Professor Onyx has a "not this %$#% again" look on her face.]
Sorcery (U)
For each creature target player controls, return it to its owner's hand unless that player returns a land they control to its owner's hand or sacrifices a Gold token.

Bake Off Of the Century 3BG
[a: Liliana and Garruk stare at each other from opposite sides of the card, each holding a tray of cookies. Will and Rowan look on worriedly as violent magic sparks around.]
Enchantment (M)
At the beginning of your upkeep, destroy target nonland permanent and create a Food token.
Liliana and Garruk stared each other down. All past emnities faded away. The only thing that mattered was baking the tastiest cookies in the Multiverse for the twins.

Anniversary Reunion 2UBRG
[a: Long shot of the five original Gatewatch standing in a line on a Theros plain, with newer members off to the side. A statue of Gideon further back fills in where he would have been.]
Enchantment (M)
When Anniversary Reunion enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a permanent card and a non-permanent card, reveal them and put them into your hand, then shuffle.
You may cast planeswaker spells without paying their mana costs.
"Gids is still dead, Jace is still a loser, I'm still on fire and Nissa's still not talking to me, but wow, Lili - you got a job?"

this was hilarious.

IIW: Very specific card names (like Didn't Say Please, First Day of Class or Jace Forgets to Pay the Bills Again)

chetoos

Please include art descriptions of the scene! I want to know how the planeswalkers are hanging out.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Quality Time
3w
[Art: Nicol Bolas in the prison realm forced to have a tea party with an embodiment of Ugin.]
Enchantment (R)
When Quality Time enters the battlefield, each player exiles a planeswalker they control until Quality Time leaves the battlefield.

Planar Brawl
2rr
[Art: Garruk has Jace in a headlock and is also throttling Sarkhan, who himself is chomping on Chandra's leg as she's perched on his shoulders setting fire to Garruk's head. She has blue sparks around her head, her eyes are a solid blue-white and there's an expression of existential dread on her face, implying Jace's influence. Angrath is piledriving Jiang Yanggu straight into the earth burying him up to the waist while Saheeli's on top of him trying her best to unscrew Angrath's head off. In the background Terferi can be seen facepalming.]
Sorcery (R)
Each planeswalker deals damage equal to their starting loyalty to another target planeswalker or player chosen at random.

Disastrous Date

[Art: Jace Beleren and Jiang Yanggu are both dressed up for their hot date, but...
They're in a Rakdos restaurant. Jiang looks horrified and digusted by the menu (and everything else), Jace is visibly uncomfortable as the waiter, a Rakdos ogre with goat heads impaled on his shoulder spikes, leers at him as he jots down their order.
]
Sorcery (R)
Exile target creature or planeswalker you control and target permanent you don't control that shares a permanent type, then return both to the battlefield under your control. At end of turn, each deals damage equal to its mana value to the other.

IIW: Creature type: Gargoyle Scarecrow
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

chetoos

spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
chetoos wrote: ↑2 days ago
Kogla, Unchallenged King
Legendary Creature - Ape
, return a human you control to its owner's hand: Attach target equipment you control to Kogla
6/5

Godzilla, Nuclear Titan
4/7
kogla—
bulldozishness: 150%. i suspect any cities that will be demolished will be a side effect of the fight rather than a goal, but i do want to find a way to equip kogla with an entire building now.
inevitability: 500%. kogla is going to come in as a big body that you can set up to equip while it's on the stack to destroy anything from an 8/8 or bigger in monogreen. would find a way to get a lifelink equipment out for this.
grit: 200% an instant speed equip is going to do kogla a lot of favors.

godzilla—
bulldozishness: 200% some wastelands likely.
inevitability: 400%. i'm honestly expecting this to not even get to attack most games, on account of being cast in the precombat main phase to win the game in that following combat with the discard used to finish off the 2-3 life the opponent might have left.
grit: 100%. it has a big body going for it.
Also, yes, I did just watch Godzilla Vs. Kong, why do you ask?

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Bake RG
(Art: We see Garruk and Rowan's faces. Garruk watches in amazement over Rowan's shoulder as she puts her firepower into something below, just out of view. Garruk is wearing a chef's hat.)
Instant (R)
Bake deals 3 damage to any target. Create two Food tokens.
Fuse (You may cast one or both halves of this card from your hand.)
//
Decorate GU
(Art: Will is helping Garruk decorate a cake with icing and he's grinning ear to ear. Rowan's in the back dusting off her hands, face a little dark with ash.)
Instant (R)
Sacrifice any number of Food tokens. Put that many +1/+1 counters on target creature.
Fuse (You may cast one or both halves of this card from your hand.)

IIW: Blaseball. Or, splorts. Or, sportball but surreal, with diegetic gods, umpires incinerating players, etc.

dangerousdice

ever-blaze display
(art: chandra and rowan are channeling fire into a flaming display of power. will can be seen in the backround, with a nervous look on his face.)
instant -
display (this spell doesn't resolve. Phases and turns end, other spells and abilities resolve, and players may play cards as though this spell weren't on the stack.)
create a X/X elemental, were X is your devotion to red. it deals damage equal to it's power to any target
: ever-blaze display resolves.

iiw: jellyfish felonies

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”