MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Koth, the Unsparked 2RR
Legendary Creature - Human Rebel (M)
Protection from Red, Haste
When Koth, the Unsparked enters the battlefield, Koth the Unsparked deals X damage to each creature where X is the number of basic mountains you control.
1R, T: Koth deals 2 damage to target creature. If that creature would die this turn, exile it instead.
3/3

IIW: A new card for the Signature Spellbook: Koth
WHAT IF: Koth's people never went to war?
This card definitely feels like Koth. Or, at least, all of the elements are there. It's appropriate at mythic, since it's likely to be a boardwipe that attacks for three right away. That last ability seems superfluous, honestly, though this is how they make cards now.
Phyrexian Editor wrote:
2 years ago
Bolas, Alpha and Omega 5wubrg
Legendary Planeswalker — Bolas {MR}
When Bolas, Alpha and Omega enters the battlefield, if you cast it, each player discards their hand, sacrifices each other permanent they control, then exiles their graveyard.
[+1] Create a 1/1 colorless Supplicant creature token.
[0] Tap any number of untapped permanents you control. Draw a card for each permanent tapped this way.
[-5] Return a card called Bolas, Alpha and Omega from the battlefield or your graveyard to its owner's hand.
<1>

IIW: Phyrexia invades Alara
WHAT IF: Bolas Won?
While this isn't Coalition Victory, it is Sway of the Stars, both of which are banned in the only format where this card is going to matter. The EDH ban committee (or whatever they're called) makes some weird decisions, but I do agree that a card that completely resets a game that may have been going on for hours is not promoting a fun play experience. I do appreciate the meta-flavor that this Bolas card makes the entire game solely about him: I think he might like that.
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
Thalia, Desecrator of Thraben 1R
Legendary Creature — Human Warlock (R)
Haste, prowess
Noncreature spells cost 1 less to cast.
"Thraben was once my home, but I will raze these hallowed halls."
2/1

IIW: Famous legendary creatures as children
WHAT IF: Thalia bad?
Imagine Goblin Electromancer but you don't even need the Grapeshot. I might cut Prowess from this.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
2 years ago
Ugin, the End of Everything
4cccc
Legendary Planeswalker - Ugin (M)
As long as it's your turn, you control all other players.
Ugin, the End of Everything has the loyalty abilities of all planeswalker cards in all graveyards.
+2: Exile target permanent that is one or more colors. Draw a card.
-12: Each opponent who doesn't control a colorless nonland permanent loses the game.
<7>
They foiled one Elder Dragon's master plan, but in the process enabled an even greater evil.

What if Ugin usurped the Elder Spell at the exact moment Bontu bit Bolas, absorbing all the sparks including Bolas's?

Corpse of Geralf
ub
Legendary Creature - Zombie Wizard (R)
Undying
1ub, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Corpse of Geralf: Put a +1/+1 counter on another target creature.
2/1
"NOOO!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BROTHER?!" -Ghoulcaller Gisa

IIW: UB: Alice in Wonderland
WHAT IF: well, you spoiled the first one. But WHAT IF: Geralf died?
I appreciate Ugin's mirroring of Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God. The player control is, if nothing else, going to be exhausting for everybody involved.
Geralf's the kind of self-comboing card that makes me a little sad—back in my day you needed TWO cards to assemble a combo! I'm a little sus of the counter moving ability in UB as well.
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Remove Soul WB
Instant
Counter target creature spell. Then choose Body or Soul.
Body - Its controller creates a copy of that creature except it has no abilities. You draw a card.
Soul - Its controller creates a copy of that creature except it has base power and toughness 0/1. You gain 3 life.

(I went on a mechanical direction: what if WB countered creature spells. But I want to do crazy stuff, so here is something that counters half a creature: either its body, or its abilities.)

IIW: Alliteration
WHAT IF: ... ok you spoiled another one.
I unfortunately must reject the premise of this card, as in Legends (where Remove Soul was originally printed) there were no enemy-colored cards. It was the first appearance of multicolor cards, and in this first appearance the only cards printed were ally pairs or shards. Therefore, Remove Soul could not have been a WB card in this particular WHAT IF. One at a time, folks!
Also: Soul Separator.
lookingupanddown wrote:
2 years ago
God-Eternal Hazoret 3RR
Legendary Creature - Zombie God (M)
Haste
At the beginning of combat, you may discard a card. If you do, God-Eternal Hazoret deals damage equal to the greatest mana value among cards discarded this way to target creature or planeswalker and 2 damage to you.
When God-Eternal Hazoret dies or is put into exile from the battlefield, you may put it into its owner's library third from the top.
5/5

Pull from Oblivion 2WW
Sorcery (R)
Return target permanent card with mana value X or less from your graveyard to the battlefield, where X is the number of cards in exile you own plus the number of phased out permanents you own.
Buyback 2WW
It took months of work and magic, but Teferi and his allies were able to restore Zhalfir to its place in Dominaria.

IIW: creature type Dreadnought
WHAT IF: Hazoret was also killed and eternalized? / WHAT IF: Zhalfir wasn't lost?
Having a "pity god" in WAR was always disappointing, so I appreciate this "WHAT IF" scenario. This first ability doesn't have the OOMF of the others to me. It doesn't excite. I want more splash from my cat god. Also, why does it say "greatest value" and not just directly use the value of the card you discarded?
Pull requires me to set up not only my graveyard but also my exile zone. This is not especially easy, so I'm not sure the weight is worth the pull.
vishamon wrote:
2 years ago
Norin the Reckless
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior (R)
Norin the Reckless attacks each turn if able.
Dash 1r
"I have a great feeling about this!"
2/1

IIW: Signpost uncommon for a draft archetype in a future set.
WHAT IF: Norin read his own type line?
Did you know that cowards can't block warriors? I unfortunately must post Zurgo Bellstriker here and progress to the next entry. Also, gosh, Ragavan, Nimble Pilferer too. That one is gross.
Krishnath wrote:
2 years ago
Avacyn the Pure 4WUBRG
Legendary Creature - Angel (M)
Flying, Vigilance, Ward - 4
Avacyn the Pure costs you one colored mana less to cast for each planeswalker of that color you control.
Other permanents you control have Ward - 4
"It took the combined efforts of her creator and the Gatewatch, but the guardian of Innistrad was cleansed of her corruption."
7/7

IIW: Rare creatures.
WHAT IF: Avacyn was cured?
Our second WUBRG card of the day brings a reimagining of the original version: A protector to all. The cost/color reduction here is a bit clunky and requiring planeswalkers seems like it's asking a lot for a card that does less than the original Avacyn. Like with Hazoret above, I think I'd like to see something splashier here.

WINNER: lookingupanddown for Hazoret
NEXT: creature type Dreadnought
MEG

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 2 years ago

dread·​nought | \ ˈdred-ˌnȯt , -ˌnät \
1: a warm garment of thick cloth
2[Dreadnought, British battleship]
a: BATTLESHIP
b: one that is among the largest or most powerful of its kind
Animated Dreadnought 3
Artifact Creature - Dreadnought
Equipped creature has +1/+1 and Protection from Snow.
3: Attach Animated Dreadnought to target creature. If you do, Animated Dreadnought becomes a non-creature Equipment for as long as it's attached to that creature.
2/2
Last edited by Juancu 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

chetoos
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by chetoos » 2 years ago

Mirran Dreadnought 4
Artifact Creature - Dreadnought (r)
When Mirran Dreadnought enters the battlefield, sacrifice 3 artifacts.
Mirran Dreadnought can't have -1/-1 counters put on it.
You can't have poison counters put on you.
"They steal our technology, we steal theirs right back." - Jor Kadeen
8/8

IIW: Sitcom Plane

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 2 years ago

Well....To be honest, I was at a loss for what I should post for the last entry, so I will fully admit that it wasn't my best effort.

Antedeluvian Vault
Legendary Land - Ruin (M)
Antedeluvian Vault enters the battlefield tapped.
T: Add C
Sacrifice any number of creatures with a total power of 12 or more, T: Exile Antedeluvian Vault, then return it to the battlefield transformed.
///
Awakened Dreadnaught
Artifact Creature - Phyrexian Dreadnaught (M)
Indestructible, trample
12/12

Apocalypse Engine
Infect, Trample
As you cast Apocalypse Engine, you may sacrifice any number of nontoken permanents. For each permanent sacrificed in this way, Apocalypse Engine costs 1 less to cast.
If Apocalypse Engine would be put into the graveyard from anywhere, shuffle it into its owners library, and each opponent loses 3 life.
12/12

IIW: Creature types with few (less than ten) cards.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 2 years ago

Astral Dreadnaught 8
Creature - Dreadnaught (M)
Haste, Trample, Protection from Instant and Sorceries
If Astral Dreadnaught would be destroyed as the result of an instant or sorcery, it is not instead.
8/8

IIW: Return to the Forgotten Realms: Outer planes
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Phyrexian Editor

Post by Phyrexian Editor » 2 years ago

Praetors' Perfection 1
Legendary Artifact — Dreadnought Vehicle {R}
Indestructible, trample
Golems you control get +1/+0.
Tap and exile any number of untapped creatures you control with total power 12 or greater: Praetors' Perfection becomes an artifact creature. (This effect doesn't end.)
"Our greatest weapon is the terror that deprives the enemy of hope. Absolute despair paves the way to compleation." -Elesh Norn
12/12

IIW: A boar god

Juancu

Pain-Harm-onicon 4
Artifact Creature - Dreadnought (R)
As an additional cost to cast Pain-Harm-onicon, sacrifice 3 creatures.
When you cast Pain-Harm-onicon, copy each ability you control that was caused to trigger by the sacrifice of a creature. You may choose new targets for the copies.
12/12

Last edited by Juancu 2 years ago, edited 10 times in total.

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 2 years ago

Colossal Dreadnought 8GGGG
Artifact Creature - Dinosaur Dreadnought (M)
Dinosaur offering
You may sacrifice an additional Dinosaur to pay Colossal Dreadnought's offering cost.
Trample
Other Dinosaur creatures you control have trample and get +3/+3 for each instance of trample they have.
12/12

Iiw: Design a card based on a ghost story, urban legend, or other spooky/unexplained event.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Stellar Dreadnought {15}
Enchantment Artifact Creature - Dreadnought (M)
You may exile any number of enchantments you control and/or enchantment cards in your graveyard with total mana value 15 or greater rather than pay Stellar Dreadnought's mana cost.
Reach, menace
When Stellar Dreadnought enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices three nonenchantment permanents, then exile Stellar Dreadnought unless it was cast.
What has Purphoros wrought?
15/15

IIW: Mythic Peasants
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

Dreadbolt {10}RRR
Creature — Elemental Dreadnought (R)
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice any number of creatures. This spell costs less to cast for each creature sacrificed this way.
Haste, trample
At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice Dreadbolt.
13 / 3

IIW: steampunk and dieselpunk

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 2 years ago

Segovian Dreadnought 3
Artifact Creature — Dreadnought (R)
Menace, skulk
Whenever Segovian Dreadnought deals combat damage to a player, look at the top card of that player's library. You may put it into their graveyard.
On Segovia, a terrible weapon of war. Across the Multiverse, a surprisingly effective tool for subterfuge.
2/2

IIW: Genies, djinns, and efreeti
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Ulka

S.S. Angrath, Dreadnaught of the Stormwreck 2BR
Legendary Tribal Artifact - Pirate Vehicle (R)
Whenever a Pirate creature you control deals combat damage to a player, create a Treasure token.
Whenever a Pirate creature deals combat damage to an opponent, if you control a Minotaur creature or an Angrath planeswalker, that player discards a card.
2R: S.S. Angrath, Dreadnaught of the Stormwreck deals 2 damage to each non-pirate, non-Minotaur creature.
1U: S.S. Angrath, Dreadnaught of the Stormwreck gains Islandwalk.
Crew 3
Angrath's crew devoted them selves to him and his kin, creating the greatest ship to sail the Stormwreck sea.
2/4

IIW: This better not win

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Judging in a bit. Get those last-minute entries in.

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
dread·​nought | \ ˈdred-ˌnȯt , -ˌnät \
1: a warm garment of thick cloth
2[Dreadnought, British battleship]
a: BATTLESHIP
b: one that is among the largest or most powerful of its kind
Phyrexian Dreadnought has been the only creature with the Dreadnought creature type for decades. Here's hoping we have some good follow-ups for the 25-year-old creature type.
More Dreadnoughts
Show
Hide
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Animated Dreadnought 3
Artifact Creature - Dreadnought
Equipped creature has +1/+1 and Protection from Snow.
3: Attach Animated Dreadnought to target creature. If you do, Animated Dreadnought becomes a non-creature Equipment for as long as it's attached to that creature.
2/2
That's nice, a way around the Equipment rules, like a non-committal reverse Dancing Sword. Moving on.
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Mirran Dreadnought 4
Artifact Creature - Dreadnought (r)
When Mirran Dreadnought enters the battlefield, sacrifice 3 artifacts.
Mirran Dreadnought can't have -1/-1 counters put on it.
You can't have poison counters put on you.
"They steal our technology, we steal theirs right back." - Jor Kadeen
8/8
Giving Melira a Dreadnought may be Jor Kadeen's best idea, and could have only helped in the Mirran-Phyrexian War. Not sure if any three artifacts is much of a drawback with how easy it is to many Thopters or Treasures nowadays.
Krishnath wrote:
2 years ago
Antedeluvian Vault
Legendary Land - Ruin (M)
Antedeluvian Vault enters the battlefield tapped.
T: Add C
Sacrifice any number of creatures with a total power of 12 or more, T: Exile Antedeluvian Vault, then return it to the battlefield transformed.
///
Awakened Dreadnaught
Indestructible, trample
12/12

Apocalypse Engine
Infect, Trample
As you cast Apocalypse Engine, you may sacrifice any number of nontoken permanents. For each permanent sacrificed in this way, Apocalypse Engine costs 1 less to cast.
If Apocalypse Engine would be put into the graveyard from anywhere, shuffle it into its owners library, and each opponent loses 3 life.
12/12
Good pair of references to the one Dreadnought. I worry the Vault may be even easier than Phyrexian Dreadnought to break, but I do appreciate that it's slower and won't just rot in your hand. Apocalypse Engine is my favorite over the two, mostly because of the Blightsteel Colossus reference.
Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Astral Dreadnaught 8
Creature - Dreadnaught (M)
Haste, Trample, Protection from Instant and Sorceries
If Astral Dreadnaught would be destroyed as the result of an instant or sorcery, it is not instead.
8/8
In most cases, that last line wouldn't really matter, The trample acts as a deterrent against deathtouch armies, but overall this feels like a Juggernaut with some level of self-restraint. I do find this being just a random colorless non-artifact creature, but that's about it.
Phyrexian Editor wrote:
2 years ago
Praetors' Perfection 1
Legendary Artifact — Dreadnought Vehicle {R}
Indestructible, trample
Golems you control get +1/+0.
Tap and exile any number of untapped creatures you control with total power 12 or greater: Praetors' Perfection becomes an artifact creature. (This effect doesn't end.)
"Our greatest weapon is the terror that deprives the enemy of hope. Absolute despair paves the way to compleation." -Elesh Norn
12/12
Another good riff on Phyrexian Dreadnought. I really like the permanent animation mode as a flavorful reference. I'm just not too sure what the Golem pumping for, unless Splicers are involved.
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Pain-Harm-onicon 4
Artifact Creature - Dreadnought (R)
As an additional cost to cast Pain-Harm-onicon, sacrifice 3 creatures.
When you cast Pain-Harm-onicon, copy each ability you control that was caused to trigger by the sacrifice of a creature. You may choose new targets for the copies.
12/12
Aristocrats have found their Dreadnought. Again, not too sure about throwing any three creatures to the trigger (or the mana cost, for that matter), but this will end up being very explosive, if a bit narrow on timing.
Pygyzy wrote:
2 years ago
Colossal Dreadnought 8GGGG
Artifact Creature - Dinosaur Dreadnought (M)
Dinosaur offering
You may sacrifice an additional Dinosaur to pay Colossal Dreadnought's offering cost.
Trample
Other Dinosaur creatures you control have trample and get +3/+3 for each instance of trample they have.
12/12
Move over, Dermotaxi. I like the use of offering here, and usage of stacking trample. Not sure if Dinosaur decks run enough redundant effects that grant trample outside of this one, but stacking +3/+3 is huge in itself.
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Stellar Dreadnought {15}
Enchantment Artifact Creature - Dreadnought (M)
You may exile any number of enchantments you control and/or enchantment cards in your graveyard with total mana value 15 or greater rather than pay Stellar Dreadnought's mana cost.
Reach, menace
When Stellar Dreadnought enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices three nonenchantment permanents, then exile Stellar Dreadnought unless it was cast.
What has Purphoros wrought?
15/15
An enchantment-based reference. This is pretty interesting, between the higher ceiling for the free cast and the THB Titan-esque ETB effect.
spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
Dreadbolt {10}RRR
Creature — Elemental Dreadnought (R)
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice any number of creatures. This spell costs less to cast for each creature sacrificed this way.
Haste, trample
At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice Dreadbolt.
13 / 3
I'm all for Ball Lightning Dreadnought.
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
Segovian Dreadnought 3
Artifact Creature — Dreadnought (R)
Menace, skulk
Whenever Segovian Dreadnought deals combat damage to a player, look at the top card of that player's library. You may put it into their graveyard.
On Segovia, a terrible weapon of war. Across the Multiverse, a surprisingly effective tool for subterfuge.
2/2
A small Dreadnought. Good little evasive creature with a decent effect. As with many Segovian things, a good subversion of the larger Dreadnoughts.
Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
S.S. Angrath, Dreadnaught of the Stormwreck 2BR
Legendary Tribal Artifact - Pirate Vehicle (R)
Whenever a Pirate creature you control deals combat damage to a player, create a Treasure token.
Whenever a Pirate creature deals combat damage to an opponent, if you control a Minotaur creature or an Angrath planeswalker, that player discards a card.
2R: S.S. Angrath, Dreadnaught of the Stormwreck deals 2 damage to each non-pirate, non-Minotaur creature.
1U: S.S. Angrath, Dreadnaught of the Stormwreck gains Islandwalk.
Crew 3
Angrath's crew devoted them selves to him and his kin, creating the greatest ship to sail the Stormwreck sea.
2/4
It's a big boat with that text box, so technically it's a dreadnought I guess?
Winner
Show
Hide
HM: Krishnath for Apocalypse Engine
Winner: Pygyzy for Colossal Dreadnought
Next: Design a card based on a ghost story, urban legend, or other spooky/unexplained event.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 2 years ago

Man with Hook Hand
2w
Creature - Human Citizen (M)
When Man with Hook Hand dies, create Hook Hand, an Equipment artifact token with "Equipped creature gets +1/+0," and equip {1}.
Disturb 4bb, Say "Candyman" five times while looking in a mirror.
2/2
...man door hand hook car door.
============
The Candyman
Legendary Creature - Spirit Avatar (B)
Flying
Whenever The Candyman attacks, destroy another target creature
If The Candyman would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, instead put it into its owner's library fifth from the top..
6/6
Sweets for the sweet.

IIW: Alice in Wonderland
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Juancu

Cursed Play 3BBB
Sorcery
Each opponent loses 3 life. Search your library for a Spirit card with mana value 6 or less, and put it into the battlefield. It gains Haste. Shuffle afterwards.
If a spell an opponent controls causes them to look at or reveal Cursed Play in your hand, you may exile Cursed Play. If you do, that spell can't cause you to discard cards this turn. Put 7 Time counters on Cursed Play and it gains Suspend.

Last edited by Juancu 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

chetoos

Innocuous Caravan 4
Artifact - Vehicle (R)
Crew 4
Whenever Innocuous Caravan becomes the target of an instant or sorcery spell you control, if it's a creature, you may pay 2W and sacrifice it. When you do, create a 6/6 white cat creature token.
"Right off the docks is a caravan that hasn't moved in ages. Rumors abound of a creature living underneath, but my research doesn't concur." - Vivien Reed's Journal
5/5

IIW: Sitcom plane

Ink-Treader

Post by Ink-Treader » 2 years ago

Malignant Papers UR
Sorcery (U)
Target opponent chooses one-
Blue - When that player next casts a spell this game, counter it.
Red - Malignant Papers deals 3 damage to that player and a creature they control of your choice.
They say the spirit of a failed Prismari student haunts Strixhaven, making an offer it's wisest to refuse.

IIW: Colored cards with C in their mana cost.

Ulka

Lost Colony
Land (R)
T: Add one mana of any color.
At the beginning of your end step, exile Lost Colony and investigate twice.
The colony of Roanoke was a beautiful place, until it couldn't be found.

IIW: Cards that should not win a Club Flamingo Contest

Phyrexian Editor

Post by Phyrexian Editor » 2 years ago

The Triangle uuu
Legendary Enchantment {R}
Whenever an Island enters the battlefield under your control, if you control three or more islands, you may have target artifact or creature's owner put it on the top or bottom of its owner's library.
Once it has you, you never stop feeling its pull.

IIW: One fun Host Creature and one fun creature with Augment.

Pygyzy

I will be judging in the morning so if anyone else wants to submit, you'll have a little time. Sorry for the delay.

Pygyzy

I only have about 10 minutes so I'll have to be brief.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
2 years ago
Man with Hook Hand
2w
Creature - Human Citizen (M)
When Man with Hook Hand dies, create Hook Hand, an Equipment artifact token with "Equipped creature gets +1/+0," and equip {1}.
Disturb 4bb, Say "Candyman" five times while looking in a mirror.
2/2
...man door hand hook car door.
============
The Candyman
Legendary Creature - Spirit Avatar (B)
Flying
Whenever The Candyman attacks, destroy another target creature
If The Candyman would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, instead put it into its owner's library fifth from the top..
6/6
Sweets for the sweet.

IIW: Alice in Wonderland
Very spooky. I was hoping for something like this and I dig it.
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Cursed Play 3BBB
Sorcery
Each opponent loses 3 life. Search your library for a Spirit card with mana value 6 or less, and put it into the battlefield. It gains Haste. Shuffle afterwards.
If a spell an opponent controls causes them to look at or reveal Cursed Play in your hand, you may exile Cursed Play. If you do, that spell can't cause you to discard cards this turn. Put 7 Time counters on Cursed Play and it gains Suspend.

I suppose this is based on Phantom of the Opera? I like it.
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Innocuous Caravan 4
Artifact - Vehicle (R)
Crew 4
Whenever Innocuous Caravan becomes the target of an instant or sorcery spell you control, if it's a creature, you may pay 2W and sacrifice it. When you do, create a 6/6 white cat creature token.
"Right off the docks is a caravan that hasn't moved in ages. Rumors abound of a creature living underneath, but my research doesn't concur." - Vivien Reed's Journal
5/5

Not familiar with this but it is very flavorful.
Ink-Treader wrote:
2 years ago
Malignant Papers UR
Sorcery (U)
Target opponent chooses one-
Blue - When that player next casts a spell this game, counter it.
Red - Malignant Papers deals 3 damage to that player and a creature they control of your choice.
They say the spirit of a failed Prismari student haunts Strixhaven, making an offer it's wisest to refuse.

IIW: Colored cards with C in their mana cost.
A cursed book is a popular trope and this is a good representation.
Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Lost Colony
Land (R)
T: Add one mana of any color.
At the beginning of your end step, exile Lost Colony and investigate twice.
The colony of Roanoke was a beautiful place, until it couldn't be found.

IIW: Cards that should not win a Club Flamingo Contest
Very interesting.
Phyrexian Editor wrote:
2 years ago
The Triangle uuu
Legendary Enchantment {R}
Whenever an Island enters the battlefield under your control, if you control three or more islands, you may have target artifact or creature's owner put it on the top or bottom of its owner's library.
Once it has you, you never stop feeling its pull.

IIW: One fun Host Creature and one fun creature with Augment.
Ok now this is terrifying.

Winner: Cheetos for Innocuous Caravan
Hm: The rest. It was too hard to choose.

Next: Sitcom plane

chetoos

Pygyzy wrote:
2 years ago
Innocuous Caravan
Artifact - Vehicle (R)
Crew 4
Whenever Innocuous Caravan becomes the target of an instant or sorcery spell you control, if it's a creature, you may pay and sacrifice it. When you do, create a 6/6 white cat creature token.
5/5

Not familiar with this but it is very flavorful.
It's based on the "Mew under the truck" rumor from pokemon red/blue
Looking forward to some fun tropey cards :)
Last edited by chetoos 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Pygyzy wrote:
2 years ago
A cursed book is a popular trope and this is a good representation.
Oh, that's - a different kind of paper.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Juancu

Recurring Nemesis 4B
Creature - Human Advisor (C)
Flash
You may cast Recurring Nemesis from your graveyard if you were dealt 2 or more damage this turn.
"Hello, Freshguy!"
3/2

Danice, Standby Interest 2W
Legendary Creature - Human
Lifelink
Backup Partner - You can have two commanders if this is your second one. You can't cast Danice until you declare it didn't work out with your first commander (you may declare anytime that card is not on the battlefield, and then it's no longer your commander.) Until you do, your first commander costs 1 more to cast.
2/2

Last edited by Juancu 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”